Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Taichou
@firejay1 @Karma200 :: I agree with those n_n

Sorry my responses have been practically yes/no only... Been posting via my phone...

@Taichou , i really like ana. like. a lot. well-made character sheet and just a very rounded-out character overall !

do you think there could be some sort of .. weird friendship thing between himself and raine ? weird to say, considering he's an introvert, but the whole 'calm and cool' vibe with him comes as a similarity to raine to me, and it could prove to be interesting. what do you think ?

Reactions: Taichou
@Gore Thank you so much.. It means a lot to me. I'm like, freaking out because I was hoping we could collaborate some how! I can say the same about Raine, she is beautiful, and I would be lying if I said Ana didn't want to get to know her in some way or form.

But, yes, I would love to work something out with a quirky relationship between the two. I do believe these two can/could create a beautiful relationship!

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@Gore Thank you so much.. It means a lot to me. I'm like, freaking out because I was hoping we could collaborate some how! I can say the same about Raine, she is beautiful, and I would be lying if I said Ana didn't want to get to know her in some way or form.

But, yes, I would love to work something out with a quirky relationship between the two. I do believe these two can/could create a beautiful relationship!
ahh, thank you. she's a long-time favorite of mine to play. ( ^ ^) i've worked hard on her.

wonderful ! there just seems to be this strong connection between them for me - like, it feels like raine would be drawn to him in the story, in a sense. just so many similarities. it's great. ( * *)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
ahh, thank you. she's a long-time favorite of mine to play. ( ^ ^) i've worked hard on her.

wonderful ! there just seems to be this strong connection between them for me - like, it feels like raine would be drawn to him in the story, in a sense. just so many similarities. it's great. ( * *)
Hard work paid off indeed~

YOU CAN SENSE IT TOO!? Yes, since we seemingly on the same page, I seriously cannot wait to roleplay then! I can just sense that awkward greeting, turning into the start of a strong bond. I love it. Absolutely love it.

• Love
images

.:Name:.
Jackson Cole

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual

.:Nationality:.
American/Italian

.:Year:.
Fourth

.:Talent:.
Good At Sports

Ever since Jackson was four he played sports. Because of his Talent Jackson is very fit and amazingly fast. His favorite sport of them all is soccer.

.:Circle:.
Three

.:Personality:.
Cool-Quick thinking-Calm-Helpful-Swift-Brave-Protective-Determined-Stubborn-Fierce-Smart

.:History:.
Will be RPed

.:Pets:.
images

Ryo-Male-1 year

.:Other:.
Meet him if you want to know more​

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ookami psychokinesis is an ESP ability and I do not want anyone to have any ESPisque or supernatural abilities. If you can come up with something different, I will accept him.

@Ookami maybe one of these

Good at sports
Very observant
Extremely agile
Overly witty

Calculation or facts memorization. Or speed dresser or good with children or good at cooking or best singer or can hold breath for long time etc etc.

Character Submission

photo.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Gabrielle Sansom

. : A g e : .

. : G e n d e r : .

Female

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Bisexual

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

South African

XGWwcJ28PsI.jpg

. : Y e a r : .

Fourth Year

. : T a l e n t : .

Eidetic Memory

THIS IS DIFFERENT TO PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY: SEE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS AND CLARIFICATION.

http://4nthony.com/the-difference-between-photographic-memory-and-eidetic-memory/

http://povhouma.com/photographic-vs-eidetic-memory/

Eidetic memory is different to photographic memory. Whereas, photographic memory is the ability to recall seen images, such as drawings, information and numbers: eidetic memory is the ability to recall instantly things you have felt with ANY of your senses- taste, touch, scent, hearing, sight. She has very good audio recall, as well as being able to remember quite a bit of what she smells. Since she has a very good memory, she has chosen to memorise the scents of the plants she grows, often being exceptionally accurate and being able to pinpoint poison plants by scent alone.
The Quick & Dirty

Photographic memory and eidetic memory are so similar that some believe there is no difference at all; however, people with highly refined memory skills typically fall into two categories: those who remember images in precise detail (PHOTGRAPHIC) and those who remember entire scenes, including the smell of the trees and the way the sand felt on the beach. (EIDETIC)

. : C i r c l e : .

Circle One

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

{ + }

- She's very bubbly, though she doesn't always look it -

- Very gentle -

- Kind at times -

- Quick to make friends -

- Despite her past, she's very sweet and caring -

{ - }

- Slow to trust -

- Quick to snap -

- Doesn't connect on a deep level with many people -

- Finds it hard to show her emotions -

. : H i s t o r y : .

- Born in Durban, South Africa, 2nd March 1997 -

- Youngest of twelve siblings, the only girl among the children and definitely the baby of the family -

- Was systematically abused by her uncle and older cousin for three years, starting when she was eight -

- Her family found out and became extremely protective over her -

- Moved to America when she was 18, as she was offered a position at Iriswalk, due to stories of her exceptional memory abilities, especially with plants -

. : P e t s : .

Ayita- Fennec Fox

ir3AJJHqrcvWr.jpg

. : O t h e r : .

Has a best friend, Jed, who she's always relied on and is like another big brother to her.
anime-anime-couple-anime-girl-kawaii-Favim.com-622533.jpg

tumblr_n2zp58eniR1s8jenao1_500.png

Character Submission

photo.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Gabrielle Sansom

. : A g e : .

. : G e n d e r : .

Female

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Bisexual

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

South African

XGWwcJ28PsI.jpg

. : Y e a r : .

Fourth Year

. : T a l e n t : .

Eidetic Memory

THIS IS DIFFERENT TO PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY: SEE LINK FOR MORE DETAILS AND CLARIFICATION.

http://4nthony.com/the-difference-between-photographic-memory-and-eidetic-memory/

http://povhouma.com/photographic-vs-eidetic-memory/

Eidetic memory is different to photographic memory. Whereas, photographic memory is the ability to recall seen images, such as drawings, information and numbers: eidetic memory is the ability to recall instantly things you have felt with ANY of your senses- taste, touch, scent, hearing, sight. She has very good audio recall, as well as being able to remember quite a bit of what she smells. Since she has a very good memory, she has chosen to memorise the scents of the plants she grows, often being exceptionally accurate and being able to pinpoint poison plants by scent alone.

. : C i r c l e : .

Circle One

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

{ + }

- She's very bubbly, though she doesn't always look it -

- Very gentle -

- Kind at times -

- Quick to make friends -

- Despite her past, she's very sweet and caring -

{ - }

- Slow to trust -

- Quick to snap -

- Doesn't connect on a deep level with many people -

- Finds it hard to show her emotions -

. : H i s t o r y : .

- Born in Durban, South Africa, 2nd March 1997 -

- Youngest of twelve siblings, the only girl among the children and definitely the baby of the family -

- Was systematically abused by her uncle and older cousin for three years, starting when she was eight -

- Her family found out and became extremely protective over her -

- Moved to America when she was 18, as she was offered a position at Iriswalk, due to stories of her exceptional memory abilities, especially with plants -

. : P e t s : .

Ayita- Fennec Fox

ir3AJJHqrcvWr.jpg

. : O t h e r : .

Has a best friend, Jed, who she's always relied on and is like another big brother to her.
anime-anime-couple-anime-girl-kawaii-Favim.com-622533.jpg

tumblr_n2zp58eniR1s8jenao1_500.png
god, you make such great characters. she's fucking adorable.

Haha, thank you~ I love her. She's got a little bit of myself in her, they all do.

I've love yours though too~ Such interesting characters.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.