Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so sweet ;u; [or I'm just super exhausted, and emotional] But, yes! I would love to work some relationship details with you.

For real tho, I love your characters to pieces. They are perfect. Interacting with you will just be fabulous~

INTERACTING WITH ALL OF YOU WILL BE FABULOUS!
waah i haven't been this excited for an rp in a while ! this is great. ( * *)

okay but, lemme see - ideas.

raine & ana - already got them figured out. possible friendship due to a number of similarities, curiosity and cool stuff.

raine & ire - could be interesting. he seems like an emotional kid, and raine is pretty stable emotionally herself. i feel like after getting to know him, she'd feel a little motherly towards him? like she needs to protect him from getting too hurt by people. idk, just shooting out thoughts here. ( > >)

casper & ana - mm. don't know about these two. i feel like there'd be a certain neutrality between them, tbh. not too close, but not hating each other.

casper & ire - okay, i see potential for something really cool between these two. ire is super adorable and casper is super intimidating in looks - but maybe there's a bit of an 'super best friend' connection going on there? it feels like casper would grow an attachment and get protective, just because ire seems like such a sensitive soul.

yvette & ana - dunno about these two. do you think that ana might be curious about her sign language and muteness? it feels like he's one to get kind of invested in his curiosity, but that might be just me. ( . .)

yvette & ire - super cute positivity buddies. that's all i have to say. they would be such cute friends, imo. ( ; ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Gore that sounds like a great idea!

@Taichou I'm fine with Mason and Nori being friends :) I also think that Mckenna and Nori could be friends maybe?

Reactions: Taichou
@Felilla I'm basically done with my CS, I'll just have to add two more for each trait, but other than that, I think you know where I'm going with my emotional Ire!

waah i haven't been this excited for an rp in a while ! this is great. ( * *)

okay but, lemme see - ideas.

raine & ana - already got them figured out. possible friendship due to a number of similarities, curiosity and cool stuff.

raine & ire - could be interesting. he seems like an emotional kid, and raine is pretty stable emotionally herself. i feel like after getting to know him, she'd feel a little motherly towards him? like she needs to protect him from getting too hurt by people. idk, just shooting out thoughts here. ( > >)

casper & ana - mm. don't know about these two. i feel like there'd be a certain neutrality between them, tbh. not too close, but not hating each other.

casper & ire - okay, i see potential for something really cool between these two. ire is super adorable and casper is super intimidating in looks - but maybe there's a bit of an 'super best friend' connection going on there? it feels like casper would grow an attachment and get protective, just because ire seems like such a sensitive soul.

yvette & ana - dunno about these two. do you think that ana might be curious about her sign language and muteness? it feels like he's one to get kind of invested in his curiosity, but that might be just me. ( . .)

yvette & ire - super cute positivity buddies. that's all i have to say. they would be such cute friends, imo. ( ; ;)
Alright! Time to brainstorm.

ana & raine : yes, I 100% agree with you. Friendship, cool factors, curiosity, all that jazz. Checked off the list.

ana & casper : this is something that I also agree with, these two are just not a good mix in the whole friendship aspect. I mean, as long as there is no trouble between them, I suppose there is nothing to address!

ana & yvette : since ana is basically a observer, he would realize that ana is a mute, sort of like himself. In a way, he could probably try and relate himself to her, although her level of mute is a bit more extreme than his own (hence she uses sign language). Yes, his curiosity would strike him well for yvette. I think we would just have to take it little by little with these two.. But to be honest, I can see these two creating a good friendship, possibly a cute one.

ire & raine : personally, I would find that motherly vibe coming off of raine so lovely. I think that ire would be very fascinated by raine, seeing that she is so many things that he is not, which would create a very light, and gentle relationship between them. he would probably try and be strong for raine, trying to not make her worry about him, and try to release the title of 'weak' just for her. but who knows, that could arise some sort

ire & casper : you had me at 'super best friend', literally. I would love it if these two got the title of 'most unlikely friendship' due to shape, size, and looks. I'd love it if these two would make that connection, become close, and I also adore that looking out for him vibe as well. Just that bond in general is something that I really like for these two!

ire & yevette : YES YES YES YES YES!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Gore
Everyone is going to be on the same dorm floor and that's how they know each other.

Everyone is going to be on the same dorm floor and that's how they know each other.
Cool. Would they have classes (are there classes?) or mealtimes or some such together?

@Rhapsodic Insouciance Yes, because they are in the same dorm, they all have breakfast and dinner together. People in the same years will also have classes together. People with similar abilities will have Ability's Class together, which happens every day during the last class.

Okay, awesome. Sorry for the whole twenty questions thing but I got one more~ With Privileges, does each Circle start out with a set list of privileges that can then be added to or taken away from, depending on the circle's behaviour?

At the beginning, everyone has the same amount of Privileges. They are allowed to use the school's wifi, have electronic devices, visit the town on the weekends, bring food into the dorms, let their pets roam free, etc.

I don't know if I would let some of these animals roam rofl. You never know animal kingdom style rofl.

Roam around the dorm rooms and students can take them to class.

I will when I get back from work

I'm so excited for the opening of this RP that I could...I could just HUG A SANDWICH!

tumblr_nfkivvbEav1u2k5auo5_400.gif

oh shit, i wasn't getting emails about these alerts. damn. i'll get started on my characters now, sorry everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.