Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Taichou Yeah, that's basically it. There's a common room at the end of the floor's hall, which I will probably address in the next post.

@Rhapsodic Insouciance @Gore @Felilla

Quick question, what is our dorm room going to look like? o.o
i imagine like every other dorm at the start - plain, two bunks on each side of the room, dressers near them, wardrobes next to them, big window with a window seat, and door to the bathroom on the right wall. i imagined that the kids would sorta make the rooms their own over the course of the year, but i might be wrong.

i imagine like every other dorm at the start - plain, two bunks on each side of the room, dressers near them, wardrobes next to them, big window with a window seat, and door to the bathroom on the right wall. i imagined that the kids would sorta make the rooms their own over the course of the year, but i might be wrong.
Yeah yeah~ i love your post btw~

Also, I kinda got the feel that people are confused about whether their characters know each other or not? @Felilla

I just love Casper.... Can Gabrielle marry​ him?.... Cause he's just too adorable xD

Oh I thought that only first years wouldn't at least either know or know of the other people. That's what I did in my posts, Adore and Wisteria aren't close friends but they should know each other, it's kind of hard to go unnoticed as a girl with long pink hair and who can changed attitudes at a drop of a hat rofl.

Everyone knows each other unless they are First Years or they are replacing an Expelled student. People aren't going to be very friendly towards a replacement though.

Ok now it's clear lol.

There also seems to be confusion with the bunks. There are four bunk beds with desks under them to make a total of four bunk beds. Not just two bunk beds with one bed on top of the other.

I also want to establish who is new. If your character is new, doesn't know their roommates, and is not a First Year, please say I.

I have an absolutely dreadful way of formatting my posts and they usually look ugly AF. Sorry, but it's just easier on my eyes. I can change it if you want ~~

Last edited by a moderator:
if nobody else is posting their starter, i'd really like to continue posting to get a move on with the ic.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.