Iriswalk Academy for the Unnaturally Talented {OOC|CLOSED}

You Joining?

• Hell to the Yes!

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Sure, why not?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Maybe... I'll have to think about it...

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No... Yes... I don't know... I still have questions...

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No thank you. Cool idea though.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay~ I was a little worried I wouldn't get her accepted~ :3

Is anyone interesting a friendship with any of my characters? :3 Gabrielle feels lonely~

Reactions: Gore
Maude will love being her friend!

Reactions: Gore
Is anyone interesting a friendship with any of my characters? :3 Gabrielle feels lonely~
well, i know we've already established some stuff with angelo, but casper i feel would be happy to make friends with gabrielle. ( ^ ^)

perhaps, if her best friend isn't with her at iriswalk, he could be a sort-of reminder of him for her ? unless you'd rather not have something like that and just have them be casual friends, which is totally okay. just a suggestion.

OHHH~ I like that, @Gore xD That's an awesome idea~ Okay, Maude and Casper will be cool~

Hey, @Felilla Is it okay if I transfer her to the third circle for fourth years? I think it's strange to have two memory based people in the same circle....

I'll probably make one (or two maybe) more character later... (as far as my rps go I will start catching up tonight when I get home from school)

All these amazing doubled up characters, I feel as if I should make one myself?

tumblr_ncmmyoxF621txspspo1_500.jpg

{Short, strawberry blond, muscular, wears pink contacts (otherwise needs glasses and is blue eyed)}
.:Name:.
{Nóri Ambrogino Kaníson}
.:Age:.
{14}
.:Gender:.
{Male}
.:Sexuality:.
{Homosexual}
.:Nationality:.
{Icelandic/Italian}
.:Year:.
{First Year}
.:Talent:.
{His talent is his flexibility. He only recently discovered his skill after being recruited for gymnastics. He was a swimmer from a very young age, and didn't really explore his flexibility, but was mildly aware of it. Since his school needed more male gymnasts, they just asked everyone who was in a sports club to join, and he was the only one that did - and stuck with it, after he discovered his skill. He can touch his heels from bending backwards, and do many moves that the typical male gymnast would struggle imagining. By the nature of the two sports he practises is both strong and speedy, but no-where near as strong and speedy as he is flexible. }
.:Circle:.
{The third circle.}
.:Personality:.
{Charismatic, talkative, immature (childish), single-minded, honest }
.:History:.
{His father was a fisherman, but also a traveller, and met Nóri's mother on his travels to Italy. They had their first daughter, and moved back to Iceland, having two more daughters and a son - Nóri. His father died on a strong sea when Nóri was 6. Since then, his mother took care of him, and always pushed him to do well. He wasn't the brightest, but due to their wealth, they could afford a tutor. He joined the swim team when he was 8, and joined the gymnast team when he was 12. His three sisters always used to (and still do) dress him up in girly clothes and put make-up on him. He didn't mind much, as long as they never told anyone else. The sisters use this as a blackmailing method. The day after he won several first places in the nation-wide gymnastic competition, he received a letter from Iriswalk, which his mother hastily enrolled him into. }
.:Pets:.
{He has an arctic fox named Morgana, who is surprisingly petite, yet feisty (yet, of course domesticated), reflecting Nóri's own personality well. }
.:Other:.
{N/A}​

Reactions: Taichou
27777anime_girl_6652.jpg

{Very, very short & about average weight, slightly under, very poised || long brown hair that falls to her mid back and has a gentle wave || Mocha Brown eyes that reflect her emotions || Normally peachy pale skin with a slight, natural tan}

{Mckenna Nim McIntyre "Micki, Kenni, Kenna"}
{14}
{Female}
{Straight/Heteroromantic/Heterosexual}
{Greek<both>||Native American[Cherokee & Mohawk]<mom>||Persian<both>||Scottish<dad>}
{First}
{Multilingual || The ability to speak, read, write, understand and be generally fluent in several languages. Being a child of travelers, Mckenna learned English as her first language, but she has always been a quick learner and picked up several other languages including: greek, italian, spanish, sign language, french, dutch, welsh, gaelic, icelandic, norse, arabic, german, indian and some native american... though she is still trying to learn more of the native american language as well as some of the asian languages.}
{1}
{>Intelligent/Resourceful/Analytical/Organized || Kenna is a very bright young lady. She is a fast learner and not afraid to be a 'know-it-all'. She loves helping others learn things, especially languages. You could call Mckenna a human analyzer. She analyzes and scrutinizes everything, trying to remember every detail of something, how it looks, sounds, feels, even how it smells and tastes occasionally. Micki is very well organized, hating how cluttered things look and prefers a neat, systematic approach to everything.
>Excitable/Assertive/Outgoing || "Ohh! We're going to the fair! DisneyLand! Shopping! Ohmigosh, he texted me!" Mckenna is a bubbly, loud-mouthed person who doesn't hold in her emotions very well. She can get excited over the smallest of things in both good and bad ways. She doesn't know you? Well, that won't last long. Kenni can be pushy at times though, wether it is in school because she really wants to answer a question she knows the answer to, or wether she just flat out disagree's with you, she will do everything in her power to get her way.
>Blunt/Sensitive/Regretful || "That sweater doesn't look good with those pants. Your hair needs brushing. I don't like your mouse." Mckenna has learned a lot of things throughout her life and her travels... sugar-coating her feelings and what she says is not one of those learned traits. Then again, she wasn't exactly raised with the most witty and tactful parents either. Mckenna wears her heart on her sleeve big time. If you are mean to her, intentionally or not, she might not say anything verbally, but those brown eyes will say it all. She bottles up her emotions like so many people do, yet so unlike most people too. Mckenna has one of those 'I laugh in the face of danger, mwhahaha, I don't care what you say to me' exterior attitudes, but as soon as she is alone she will break down, trying never to let anyone see her cry or get mad.
>Contradictory/Moody/Spiteful || "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not bi-polar or depressed, I'm just me... Moody Mckenna." Mckenna can go from being happy, giddy, bubbly, and as carefree as she can get to being completely serious, mad, in tears or downright frustrated at anything. Even though she knows a lot, Kenna is very contradictory, usually about herself. It's hard to explain really. Don't get Miss Micki mad. She won't say or do anything to your face, but make sure you have eyes in the back, top and sides of your head. Mckenna can be very sneaky and spiteful when she wants to be.
>Patient/Quick-Thinking || So maybe your having a difficult time grasping sign language, or dutch or italian or even english, don't worry about it if Mckenna is helping. She tends to have a gentle and caring soul with usually endless amounts of patience to be spent. In a sticky situation? Kenna has a pretty quick mind. wether the solution helps or not is another story, but she can come up with loads of ideas.
>Honest/Gullible/Trusting || "My favorite color is mauve, I love cats, I wish I could speak every language, and yes, I am sorry, I did put that snake in your closet and the tarantula on your pillow." Kenna is one of those people that just can't lie... no matter how hard she tries. Her nose scrunches up, her cheeks turn red, her eyes dart all over the place, and she becomes much more fidgety than normal any time she attempts to lie. The truth is so much easier anyway. Ya know that old trick where someone points and says 'hey look at that over there!' and you look, then when you turn back around puzzled the trickster is laughing on the floor? Well Kenni falls for that stuff all the time. She believes things too easily, after all, if she doesn't lie to you, why would you to her? Unfortunately her overly trusting personality has gotten her into trouble many a time.
>Likes || Bananas, beans, nuts, bread, banana nut bread, zucchini, parsley, pork, peas, lettuce, arugula, chard, turkey, sweets, action genre, historical genre, romance genre, the color mauve, cats, learning, traveling, music, instrumental music, classical music, performing, playing viola, playing piano, playing flute, singing, dancing, gingerbread, holidays, darker colors, disney, amusement parks, harry potter, reading, books, nature, most animals, writing, artsy things, quilting, cherries & whipped cream, cumin spice, spicy food, indian food, thai food, mexican food, italian food, summer, winter, playing the lute, mornings, sweet pea flowers, calla lilies, the water, surfing, swimming, snorkeling
>Dislikes || Garlic, cabbage, leek, chicken (food), beef, lamb (food), falafel, eggs, horror genre, thriller genre, mystery genre, white, neon colors, pastel colors, dodgeball, comic books, coffee, poetry, motorcycles, roses, figs, watching tv}

{At 2:02 on the snowy afternoon of December 25th, Mckenna was born almost exactly five hours after her twin brother to their wonderful parents, at their then home in the rural town of Manobier, Wales, UK. The McIntyre's have a long line of being world-renown archaeologists, historians, paleontologists, and architects. Micki is the first one to want to do something else. She wants to be a language professor for others who want to learn new languages or pursue traveling careers, perhaps as interpreters which is also something she has considered doing. Kenni lived in Wales with her brother and parents for the first year and a half of her life before moving to Tuni, India for two years. They had moved to Kissamos, Crete, Greece by the time she was four. It was beautiful and that is where she began to learn how to surf. After moving to Greece for almost eight months the family continued to move around in the following order: Pozzuoli, Italy => Foxford, Ireland => Westerburg, Germany => Dokkum, Netherlands => Le Croisic, France => Hveragerdi, Iceland => Acebo, Spain => Seiland, Norway => Jableh, Syria => Plettenberg Bay, South Africa. Due to living on the coast in many places she grew a love of the water and a love of different cultures and diversity because of how much she has moved around. Her favorite place to live so far has been Hveragerdi, Iceland... which is why she named her cat in Icelandic. Her least favorite place to live was Jableh, Syria. Even though it was on the coast she was never allowed to go off in an actual swimsuit and surf... Thankfully she only had to live there for about four and a half months. Due to the 'nomadic-ish' nature or the McIntyre clan, Mckenna and her brother were home-schooled for most of there life. Once in a while they would go to a public or private school if they were to be in one country for a while, such as in Le Croisic, France and in Plettenberg Bay, South Africa. Unfortunately, they don't always know how long they will be staying... that is also part of why there weren't any animals in the family until recently with the two cats. Her parents met in Britain where her mother was living and her father was studying at the time. Mckenna and her brother were 'accidents' but they were welcome accidents.

>Family<
Great Grandfather: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre III, 88, Retired Paleontologist
Grandmother: Minabella Patricia McIntyre, 62, Historian
Grandfather: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre IV, 64, archaeologist, son of Sylvester III
Mother: Catherine Tabitha McIntyre, 30, architect
Father: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre V, 41, archeologist
Brother: Sylvester Joshua McIntyre VI, 14}

tumblr_nknsl0Kd1G1tw3lmao1_250.png

{Klaki {AKA:: Ice, Icy} || Ice is a 3 month old, male, runt-of-the-litter, gray tabby kitten with icy blue eyes who's name is actually Klaki <pronounced la-ghi> whice means 'ice' in Icelandic. Mckenna was given Klaki as a 'going away gift' a month before leaving her current home. She named him in Icelandic because that has been her favorite place to live, and the kitten has eyes that remind her of the ice. Even though the duo haven't been together long there is a bond between them. It is a love-hate-love kind of relationship they have. He is a mischievous little guy who oddly enough has a 'twin brother' <just like Mckenna> named Verschmitztheit, which means Mischief in German. Mischief was the biggest out of the litter (the friends cat had five kittens) and is a brown tabby with icy blue eyes who is owned by Mckenna's twin.}
{She has a british accent}

i would add a couple more characters, but i have trouble handling more than two, unfortunately. i might throw in one more, if we don't get more interest soon, but that's all that i could contribute.

images

Skylar James

Female

Heterosexual

French-Italian-American

First

Best Voice

Ever since Skylar was little she loved to sing. She sang every day and even practiced many instruments. Over time her voice has become the very best in the school

Three

Quiet-Brave-Determined-Proud-Helpful-Adventurous-Bold-Smart-Loyal-Trustworthy-Honest

Will be RPed

images

Midnight-Female-1 year

Meet her to find out more

I will do one more, but I can't do it now. Thanks for accepting me ^_^

c9dc2fbe4954d6204280865821e977b7.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Yvette Lowne

. : A g e : .

Seventeen

. : G e n d e r : .

Female

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Heterosexual

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

German / American

. : Y e a r : .

Fourth Year

. : T a l e n t : .

Dexterity/Reflexes

Having used sign language for so much of her life, Yvette has developed the most incredible physical reflexes and seems to have extremely good hand-eye coordination. Since sign language is such a visual, manual language, her brain has focused more of her attention and energy into her hands, and it eventually developed into these astounding reflexes that she has today.

. : C i r c l e : .

Circle One

tumblr_n2ygvgrv301sdowego1_500.jpg

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

[ + ]

Positive - Despite her inability to speak, Yvette manages to maintain a strongly optimistic atmosphere.

Charismatic - She has a charming playfulness to her, that shows through her emotions and her actions on a daily basis.

Humble - She doesn't complain about what she's given and she doesn't need new things to be content. Having been raised in a poor household, and having been cursed with her disability, has helped her learn to be grateful for what she has.

Trustworthy - Whether it be an embarrassing secret or a tale of your past, Yvette comes off as a safe haven for the sensitive details of those she knows. She'd never in her life give away a secret and she's ready to accept a new one at any point, without trouble.

[ - ]

Internalizing - She often times internalizes her negative emotions, which can lead to emotional meltdowns that can leave her sad for days.

Bad Temper - Let me tell you - this girl can be angry as hell, even without her voice. Try not to piss her off and you'll be okay.

Protective - Despite her tiny stature, she's very protective of the people that she loves and sometimes loses sight of her own needs for the needs and happiness of others.

Anxious - She worries over everything and everyone that manages to wiggle their way into her brain.

. : H i s t o r y : .

- Born between her two sisters, one younger and one older. -
-
A defect at birth left her completely unable to use her vocal cords and eliminated her ability to speak. -
-
Born into a lower class lifestyle, even though her parents tried their best to keep them afloat and happy. -
-
Was taken to special schools for the deaf in order to learn sign language. -
-
Took after the language quickly and helped teach the rest of her family. -
-
Family moved around a lot to support Yvette going to special schools, which created tension between Yvette and her sisters. -
-
Sisters emotionally abused Yvette for a long time during her childhood. -
-
Yvette developed her amazing reflexes and was recognized for that in her schools. -
-
Was eventually invited to Iriswalk for this capability, with offers of translators and such if at all needed. -
-
Was arranged to go to Iriswalk and has now been going till her fourth and final year. -
-
There's still tension between the sisters to this day. -

. : P e t s : .

N/A

. : O t h e r : .

She's extremely tiny for her age, at only 4'11" tall.
Favorite color is sky blue.
Has a knack for braiding hair.
Carries a small notepad and pen with her everywhere, in case she needs to write things down to speak.
Dislikes food with fish and anything with peanut butter.
Allergic to bees.
Has a huge sweet tooth.
Dislikes talking about guns.

anime-anime-girl-black-and-white-crying-Favim.com-1044793.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
c9dc2fbe4954d6204280865821e977b7.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Yvette Lowne

. : A g e : .

Seventeen

. : G e n d e r : .

Female

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Heterosexual

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

German / American

. : Y e a r : .

Fourth Year

. : T a l e n t : .

Dexterity/Reflexes

Having used sign language for so much of her life, Yvette has developed the most incredible physical reflexes and seems to have extremely good hand-eye coordination. Since sign language is such a visual, manual language, her brain has focused more of her attention and energy into her hands, and it eventually developed into these astounding reflexes that she has today.

. : C i r c l e : .

Circle Three

tumblr_n2ygvgrv301sdowego1_500.jpg

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

[ + ]

Positive - Despite her inability to speak, Yvette manages to maintain a strongly optimistic atmosphere.

Charismatic - She has a charming playfulness to her, that shows through her emotions and her actions on a daily basis.

Humble - She doesn't complain about what she's given and she doesn't need new things to be content. Having been raised in a poor household, and having been cursed with her disability, has helped her learn to be grateful for what she has.

Trustworthy - Whether it be an embarrassing secret or a tale of your past, Yvette comes off as a safe haven for the sensitive details of those she knows. She'd never in her life give away a secret and she's ready to accept a new one at any point, without trouble.

[ - ]

Internalizing - She often times internalizes her negative emotions, which can lead to emotional meltdowns that can leave her sad for days.

Bad Temper - Let me tell you - this girl can be angry as hell, even without her voice. Try not to piss her off and you'll be okay.

Protective - Despite her tiny stature, she's very protective of the people that she loves and sometimes loses sight of her own needs for the needs and happiness of others.

Anxious - She worries over everything and everyone that manages to wiggle their way into her brain.

. : H i s t o r y : .

- Born between her two sisters, one younger and one older. -
-
A defect at birth left her completely unable to use her vocal cords and eliminated her ability to speak. -
-
Born into a lower class lifestyle, even though her parents tried their best to keep them afloat and happy. -
-
Was taken to special schools for the deaf in order to learn sign language. -
-
Took after the language quickly and helped teach the rest of her family. -
-
Family moved around a lot to support Yvette going to special schools, which created tension between Yvette and her sisters. -
-
Sisters emotionally abused Yvette for a long time during her childhood. -
-
Yvette developed her amazing reflexes and was recognized for that in her schools. -
-
Was eventually invited to Iriswalk for this capability, with offers of translators and such if at all needed. -
-
Was arranged to go to Iriswalk and has now been going till her fourth and final year. -
-
There's still tension between the sisters to this day. -

. : P e t s : .

N/A

. : O t h e r : .

She's extremely tiny for her age, at only 4'11" tall.
Favorite color is sky blue.
Has a knack for braiding hair.
Carries a small notepad and pen with her everywhere, in case she needs to write things down to speak.
Dislikes food with fish and anything with peanut butter.
Allergic to bees.
Has a huge sweet tooth.
Dislikes talking about guns.

anime-anime-girl-black-and-white-crying-Favim.com-1044793.png
I LOVE HER~~~~
She might get along with Gabrielle?

Status
Not open for further replies.