Into The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet hugs him back,black tears forming in her eyes.After all those years alone...she had finally found where she belonged...in David's arms.

Reactions: REincarnate
David could feel her tears and looked at her.
He wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead "don't cry baby, it's all okay now.. we're finally together."

Scarlet smiles, he didn't realize her tears were happy.She sighs happily,how perfect this moment was. It was just them,under the sky,which was a lovely pink color from the setting sun.
'Wait...the sun is setting' she thinks to herself.
Cold,hard dread engulfs her body and her body goes ice cod as she completely freezes up in terror.Her eyes stare into nothing,her body is limp and frozen,her mind is very much alive as it fills with places to run to and ways to escape from here and panic..oh was there panic.
She thinks over how best to run and how to get as far away from here as possible once the curse takes effect.
'Wait...the deal...if i run from him...the deal will be over.'she thinks with despair.

David took her hands "it's going to be okay.."
He held her "we'll make it through the night.. Let's get into the den."
He pressed his lips against hers, and kissed her softly.
Than led her inside and sat down, looking up at her.

She hugs him tightly and begins preparing herself for the inner war about to erupt inside of her.
"I love you David, " she says as the last of the sun disappears from view.

David smiled, caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes deeply "I love you, Scarlet."
He kissed her softly "forever and always."

Scarlet kisses him back, but as she ends the kiss, she lets out a wail of agony as the curse attacks her.
She changes into her wolf form and crouches, her lips drawn back in a snarl. She locks eyes with David, the war beginning in ernest inside of her heart. Scarlet had a small hole in the curse, caused by David's presence.
As Scarlet fights for control over the urge to kill everything in this world, she fills her thoughts of David and of the possibility of freedom from this curse. The curse fights back, the pain it caused her was agonizing, but she could barely it if it meant they could be together.

Daved knelt down and put his arm on her head "I'm here.. It's going to be okay, we can get through this.."
He smiled and ran his fingers through her fur lightly, and gently. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise."

Scarlet looks up at him, still baring her teeth, but her eyes are soft and loving.
She was fighting with everything she had, and thankfully David was there to help her.

David kept caressing her, he wasn't going to give up on what they had.
He was ready to fight for it.
He could hear her growl, she was standing him down, but he wasn't going anywhere.

As he caresses her, she gains more control and begins to break through the curse slightly. She looks at him, and using all her control, she licks his hand.
She looks into his eyes, and whines and makes a few wolf vocalizations that he can't understand when not in his wolf form. She manages a loving gaze at him, she'd never had so much control over herself when under the curses grasp.

He looked back lovingly, and smiled "that's it.. we can do this baby."
David lend down, kissed the top of her head and looked at her again "I love you, so so much.."

In reply she lifts her crimson head and howls, this was the first time he'd ever truly heard her howl. It surprised most creatures when they heard it, her howl was absolutely beautiful and almost melodic.
It was almost like her howl was an unknown and lost instrument that only a God or Goddess could truly play.
Scarlet howls in wolf language, in truth she was singing in wolf. That was what a howl truly was, a song of a wolf. Scarlet sings of her love of David and her determination to be with him.

David smiled "your howl seems magical.." he whispered in the dark.
For moment he thought about turning into his wolf form, but decided against it.
He watched her quietly and kept his hand on her.

Scarlet slowly ends her song, but its ending is gradual and the howl gets quieter and quieter until it is over. She yelps a bit when the curse reprimands her for her howl.

David took her paw "it's going to be okay, we'll get through it.. take a deep breathe.."

Scarlet takes in a slow deep breath, his scent filling her nose and engulfing her in its comforting familiarity. She nuzzles his chest and for the first time since... forever... she felt herself at night.

David wrapped his arms around her "good.. that's it.. we're getting through this."

Scarlet smiles and makes a rumble in her throat,it was similar to a cat purring,it meant she was content.

David chuckled, and slowly fell asleep with Scarlet in his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.