Into The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed "you are everything to look at."
He moved his hands down her body and followed his hand with his eyes.
David could feel his heart beet fast as he touched every curve, every inch of her skin.
She was well build, nicely curved, and her skin was ever so soft.
He blushed "I am addicted to you.." He looked back at her face "I'm addicted to your touch, your kiss, the sound of your voice.. everything."

Scarlet smiles as he feels her curves and blushes as he says he feels like she does. She cautiously let's her hand rest on his chest and stops there, looking at his face to see how he would react to her touching his chest.
"May I? " she asks quietly.

Reactions: REincarnate
He blushed and nodded "you can do whatever you like.."
He looked at her "your touch feels like heaven."

She smiles and lets her hand feel his chest. Even with his shirt covering it, she could feel that his chest was strong and well built. She smiles at him and lays her head against his strong chest, listening to his heartbeat. The sound of his heart beating was like the most beautiful of symphonies to her.
"I love the sound of your heart beat, " she admits, knowing how strange it sounds out loud.

He smiled "you can lay your head there any time you want.. it beats for you.." he said whispering.
Being with her felt right, she was like a dream come true.
David took a deep breathe "this is perfect.."

Scarlet smiles and nods, knowing what he meant.
"I've been alone all these years... and to stumble upon you... I finally remember what happiness feels like. I feel love I've never felt before... the only person I ever loved was slaughtered in front of me when I was just a pup. You make the pain go away... you're my life now David, " she says. She never wanted this moment to end.

He smiled "I won't ever leave you, Scarlet. I promise."
He kissed the top of her head, and laid his head back.
The silence surrounded them, and in that moment they just were.
Lovers, soulmates, best friends.. they were one.

She smiles at his hand when she notices him wearing the ring she'd made for him.
"You put it on," I say happily.

David looked down at his hand and nodded "of course I did, it shows I'm yours."

Scarlet smiles, it brought her great pleasure knowing he liked the ring. It reminded her of her own curiosity of him.
"I saw your wolf form... I've never seen a more beautiful wolf than you... are you a wolf? Or are you a human? I know so little about you," she says curiosity taking over her as usual.

David chuckled ''I'm a wolf, and an angel.''
He sighed ''My mom was an angel, my dad was a wolf, he seduced her in his human form and before she knew it, there was me.''

"Wow... I guess that explains why you are so utterly gorgeous, " she says.

David shook his head ''I'm not.. I am just.. a creature.''

"Well then you're the most amazing 'just a creature' I've ever met. I have never met someone as amazing as you David, " she says kissing him lovingly on the cheek.

David smiled "you make me feel all warm and fuzzy."

Scarlet smiles at him.
"You have brought me such joy and love since we've met. I love you so much David, " she says.

David smiled "I love you too."
He looked at the sky "so.. wouldn't you rather live in a house.. instead of a den?"

She looks at him nervously... she loved the forest...and was a wolf by birth and spirit.
"Must we leave my beloved forest? I am a wolf,David. Is there a way we can remain here still? Maybe we could build a cottage in the forest. I couldn't bear to leave my home, I'm sorry, " she says taking a loving look at the trees around her.

David looked at her confused "I never said the house is outside of the forest."
He looked down "I just.. it has a fireplace, alot of food.. I just thought it would be nice to keep you warm as the winter is soon approaching.. I have already collected wood to last for 3 months."It's at the heart of the forest."

She smiles widely at the news.
"I'd love to stay with you. But...I've never actually been in a human home. Only a shop a year ago. I will try to get used to it though, " she says happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.