Into The Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
David looked at her ''It's just.. to keep you warm..''
He smiled ''You can be outside whenever you want, but when it's really cold I just want you to be warm.''

She smiles, it made her warm and happy inside to hear he wanted her to be safe.
"I will gladly live with you. So tell me... do you often live as a wolf," she asks, unable to keep from feeding her curiosity.

Reactions: REincarnate
David chuckled "yeah.. well.. I mean sometimes.."
He shrugged slightly "I have been threatened, and so I decided.. to be.. human for a while."

Scarlet chuckles and smiles at the angel holding her.
"It's alright if you don't always live as one of my kind. The life of a wolf is hard, "She says kindly.

Suddenly the girl realizes that they had been laying there all morning. She feels her hunger growing and sighs, knowing she'd have to leave his arms to hunt.
"I must hunt, I've not eaten in over a day. I'll be quick I promise," she says sadly, gently standing up.
It caused her physical pain to have to be away from David, but she had to eat to survive. She bends down and kisses him on the lips, unable to say even a temporary goodbye out loud.
Scarlet looks into his perfect eyes, her own loving and honest. Then, she transforms into her wolf form. With a long look at him over her shoulder, she runs into the forest to hunt.
'The sooner I eat, the sooner I can return to David,' she thinks to herself, quietly stalking through the trees.
The she wolf catches the mouth watering scent of an adult doe. By the scent, she was healthy and would be fast. This didn't matter to Scarlet, she knew nothing could outrun her or overpower her.
The strong she wolf stalks soundlessly as she follows the trail of scent. Soon, the doe is visible ahead of her, the doe grazes in a small grassy meadow.
Scarlet creeps closer,making sure she is downwind of her prey. When she's within pouncing distance of the doe, Scarlet tenses her powerful back legs as she prepares to pounce.
With one strong jump she lands on her prey, biting the doe's exposed throat. The doe struggles, but can't escape her powerful jaws. As the doe falls still, she releases her, laying the doe on the grass.
Scarlet lays respectfully at the doe's head,looking into the doe's dying eyes.
"I thank you for giving me your life, that your meat may sustain me. I thank you once more, and pray your spirit finds its way safety to your skies. May your journey be swift, my sister of the forest, " Scarlet howls the prayer of thanks to the doe,and as the creature dies it blinks to tell me it understands and forgives me.
I wait until the doe is completely dead, before I eat the dead creature. I eat half of the kill but leave the rest for David in case he is hungry.
I grab the carcass in my jaws and begin dragging it back to David.

David sighed, as she disappeared he looked down "I have all the meat you could eat right at home.." he whispered.
He knew she wasn't used to living as a human, but he could teach her the ways.
Not that he minded being a wolf.

David took off his shirt and tossed it aside, he looked at his arm.
The cuts were deep, but they were long enough to match up to his scars.
He smiled, his scars were just reminding him that life was finally getting better.

He looked around and stretched.
He enjoyed not wearing his shirt, but even though he was well build and toned, he was self conscious around Scarlet.
He didn't want to look ugly to her.

Scarlet finally gets the carcass back to the clearing, she drops the kill and,not paying attention to anything around her, transforms into a human.
When she looks up and sees David without a shirt on, she gives the quietest of gasps. He was well built and oh so perfect. She stands there staring at him in absolute awe of this magnificent boy.
Scarlet can't help herself, she gazes at his bare chest and imagines letting her hands run over his muscles. The picture made her heart skip a beat.

David saw her stare, it made him a little nervous.
He couldn't even figure if it was a good stare.
Fidgeting with his hands, he looked down and blushed.

David smiled awkwardly "you found food"

She snaps out of her daydream and blushes.
"Yeah... but I left the rest untouched in case you were hungry. I know that humans prefer theirs cooked for some strange reason. Forgive me for staring... I've just never seen a creature as absolutely perfect as you before, " she says.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
David looked up "I uhm.. I'm not hungry.."
He blushed even more "I'm not perfect.. I'm just a guy."

She smiles and rolls her eyes, how can someone so amazing be so blind.
"That's alright, I'll finish it later and leave enough for you if you get hungry. And I am sorry to report that you are perfect in my eyes, not to mention I am struggling to keep myself in check around you. " she says with a smile.
Scarlet didn't want to think about what would happen when night fell, she was terrified of what she might do.

David could feel his face go dark red.
He was getting more nervous by the second "I.. I.. In check?"
Slowly approaching her, he looked at her "who said you had to keep yourself in check?"
David took her hands, and placed them on his chest "sometimes you have to feel, just to feel right."

When her hand is on his chest her resolve crumbles and she puts her other hand on his chest. Scarlet traces the strong muscles and runs her hands over his chest, just as she'd imagined doing when she'd first seen him shirtless.
"I... I didn't want to make you uncomfortable" she says,as she pauses and smiles up at him.

David looked slightly confused "I'm just.. self conscious, slightly insecure.. I've.. never been touched by someone like this before."
He looked at her hands "Neither have I ever touched anyone like this before.."
He looked at her "You make it hard to keep in control, when quite frankly.. you have a big effect on me."

Scarlet blushes, she loved that she had the same effect on him.
"It's the same for me, you have such a strong effect on me, " she says, resting her head on his shoulder.

David smiled and kissed her cheek "I suppose that's good.."

She chuckles and kisses him lovingly on the lips.
"I am sorry if I am making you uncomfortable "

David kissed her back and chuckled "I'm not uncomfortable around you.."
He smiled and looked into her eyes "it's only around you though."

Scarlet blushes, she loved being around him.
"My entire life, I've been running from my past.But now i realize...I wasn't running from my curse...I've been running to my blessing. I haven't been trying to find a home I never had...I've been coming home...I've been coming to you David," she whispers as she stares into his eyes.

David smiled and caressed her cheek "welcome home baby.."
He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly "Ive been waiting for you for so long.."

Status
Not open for further replies.