+Basics+
Name: Octavious Bilodeau

Appearance:
th

Hometown: Trinidad, Colorado

Notable relationships, etc: Mr. Fairway

Personality in 5 words: Loud, Sarcastic, Courageous, Loyal, Tough
Personality Description:
Octavious likes to enjoy himself. Party, listen to loud music, you could think of him as a god damn actual social butterfly. Hes daring and courageous, an adrenaline junkie who is always itching for his next fix. However if you asked anyone to describe Octavious in one word it would always be Tough. No matter what, he always gets back up, especially when defending a friend.

History and Biography:
Octavious, Tay to his friends, was born and raised in Trinidad. A small town, in the middle of nowhere that was excactly where his life was suppose to go. His dad was the local drunk who beat on his wife, they lived in a trailer park. His mom made sure he had cloths for school and took care of him. The only thing his dad did for him growing up was made sure he didn't starve. That and give him a couple scars to remind him who was boss.

It was safe to say that growing up sucked. Octavious couldn't do anything about it. The only outlet he ever had was his middle school wrestling team. When they said he was a natural talent they meant it. Tay quickly became the shinning star of the team gathering attention from many people. One of them being Jim Fairway. Mr. Fairway was manager at a local fight club with dreams of making it big. To Tay he was his savior, he taught him how to fight, To Fairway Tay was a ticket out of Trinidad.

At 18 Octavious Bilodeau put his dad in the hospital and took a plane out of Colorado. In 3 years he would be known as UFCs Champion Middleweight fighter. All the money he had was controled by the one person he trusted in the world. With a record of 27-0 he was the man to beat. The next year he was informed that his father was in jail for killing his mom. That year he went from the man to beat to a beaten man with a record of 28-17 the world quickly forgot his name. The money he made was all taken by Fairway who was generous enough to give him a plane ticket home. With no family and having dropped out of highschool, Octavious had nothing anymore.
+Skills+
Skill Set: Hand to Hand Combat, Rock Climbing, Cliff Diving
Strengths: Adaptive, Night Owl, Willing to do anything to survive, Can take a beating, Fearless
Weaknesses: Use to a high lifestyle, Loud, Careless, Trust Issues, Bad with animals

+Other+
Anything else you choose to add, go right ahead but keep it to only a few more paragraphs of info :)​

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
@Soulserenity20 Finished my 'Murican gal. Feels a bit weird finishing a cs since I haven't been on in like 4 months.
Well, good to have you back on the site I'm sure! (Who knows, you could be a complete terrorist on this Rp and no one would know :O lol!) I'm sure i'll be a great pleasure RPing with you :) I'll go have a look.

By the looks of it, I'll have to make a second character: A MALE. Lol maybe that's why I go for male characters? People always go for women.

Lol maybe that's why I go for male characters? People always go for women.
That would be a good reason xD I used to mostly males at first until well the person I rp'd with did mostly guys... we needed variety :D

Thanks Soul, I may or may not be a terroist in this rp ^_^. But one thing is for sure, Honorific put up their cs...it looks alot like a harem! I might make a male myself. Not promising though.

I love your V for vendetta Gif Siggy btw @Boxateer XD

I'm going to make a male, then no more characters. 2 each max. I'm starting to Collect CS's to put int he OP of the OOC for reference

Well, not until I find out how to insert a table to organize them. Anyone know?

Wait am I the only male cs so far? Don't ruin my Harem Dx

Lol get over it :P I planned on making one male and one female anyways. Balance :)

*Le gasp* Senpai noticed my siggy~ ○■○ But I think you can put a table if you you look under the help in the BB code box @Soulserenity20.

By the looks of it, I'll have to make a second character: A MALE. Lol maybe that's why I go for male characters? People always go for women.
I usually end up playing males, but this time I felt like doing something different, at least for once. :P Though there does seem to be a trend in roleplays where female characters are more common than males.

|NAME|
Graham Kokka
|GENDER|
Male
|AGE|
|HOMETOWN|
Kemi, Finland
|OCCUPATION|
Musician/Rancher
|PERSONALITY RUNDOWN|
Laid Back
Approachable
Understanding
Creative
Smooth
|BIO/HISTORY|
Raised in the cold north on a ranch in Finland, Graham shows all the great qualities of an upbringing filled with hard work. His family bred strong horses and hearty cattle to make a living and Graham learned to love the land and the bounty it could provide. He took over the ranch at 22 when his mother fell ill and his father began to struggle under the weight of taking care of his sick wife and managing a farm. Graham has long been a creative individual and started playing guitar when he was 9 years old. He had begun to make a name for himself as an artist of melodic and symphonic metal, a singer with a voice that could send chills down anyone's spine. But quickly, his hippy lifestyle mixed with a musician lifestyle landed him with a drinking problem for a few years. The farm suffered, so did his family and his music, but when he finally pulled himself together, he was stronger for it. No more than a few years after he had begun to make a name for himself once more, though a much more respectable name than before, he went to sleep one night and woke up in a world he could never have dreamed. He would miss his family dearly, and he would miss his guitar, but he would learn to love this new world in a way he could never have imagined.

|SKILL SET|
Riding Skills
Guitar/Singing
Cooking
Cartography
First Aid
|STRENGTHS|
Conflict Resolver
Respectful of Women (Which may come in handy in this group!)
Great Listener
Pays Attention to Details
|WEAKNESSES|
Easily Sidetracked
Not a Hunter/Fighter Of Any Kind
Competitive

Last edited by a moderator:
Digging the beard o.o

I dig beard and long hair and Finnish men. Just saying :| I never play my "fantasy" men, but hey, why not?

Hey, he's from the country neighboring mine! Finnish people are cool~ :D

@Greenie I am too! I wish I could grow facial hair >-> Alas I am as incapable of growing a beard as Ash is incapable of aging.

Status
Not open for further replies.