Into the Darkest Woods [Character Sheets][ACCEPTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway...

@Soulserenity20 : It might take me until later tonight to write up some details on my sheet and details about the catfolk society he comes from. Hope that's okay.

Yup! Just run 'em by me. keep in mind: If I don't like the society you're building, you'll have to adjust accordingly. I give freedom, but typically not much with complete races because they're such fundamental parts of an RP

Well I guess we'll see but I think you'll like it.

Do you ever wonder if someone is using YOUR picture as a reference picture somewhere? I mean, I don't always use real photos, but I wonder how this man would feel about the story I've created for him haha

Do you ever wonder if someone is using YOUR picture as a reference picture somewhere? I mean, I don't always use real photos, but I wonder how this man would feel about the story I've created for him haha
Happvened to me twice. Had a very deja vu feeling.

Thankfully I don't have any pics of mine uploaded o.o

If there was a picture of me out there somewhere worth using I would be a little concerned. Alas I doubt such a thing exists on this plane of reality.

Thankfully I don't have any pics of mine uploaded o.o
I would bet money that there is a picture of you somewhere on the internet either uploaded by you or a government of some kind. Ever taken a picture for school? Or been outside with those red light cameras or other security of some kind?

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Well security and stuff you can't really control. Other than that though I can't see how a pic of mine would end up online :O

Lol honor's right.

And I've never had it happen. I don't know how it would, because I've never come across my own pictures through my hundreds of hours of searching for reference images lol

Mainly because of my old facebook that is long gone. Person used my face for a horror roleplay.

I should TRY to get my picture used as a reference somewhere just to see if people find me appealing or if its all just in my head.

Lol if I ever used a pic of mine it would be as a zombie xD I tend to take pics when sleepy.

This is one of the main reasons why I never use real photos for my characters. It's just not my thing to use someone's face without their direct permission. xD

I usually use descriptions myself.

I prefer to have at least one picture that I can base a character's appearance from. After that, it's description territory for me.

That's what I usually do, although when I feel a little lazy, out comes the pictures ^_^' Normally anime-ish however.

I'll use descriptions if needed or I'm in the mood for it.

Creeped the fuck out. I would invariably feel creeped the fuck right out. I'm already a little squicked just thinking about it.

Truthfully, I like reference images because then you know everyone is viewing your character the way you want them too. Long brown hair with light high lights as a description can be interpreted in so many ways, right? I Donno. I'm ridiculously particular on my reference images because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.