Into the Darkest Woods [Character Sheets][ACCEPTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that post made me laugh :D

I'm assuming the forest must be somewhat cold seeing that it's so dark and deep? Would this be correct?
Nerd alert!

Actually, forests are usually cold due to their location. Forest appear dark and deep because of how thick the trees, leaves, and how tall the trunk is. Just think of The Suicide Forest in Japan or the Black Forest in Germany.

Alrighty thanks ^_^

Coincidentally it is so cold where I am lol.

I would go on to point out that the biggest forests in the world are tropical rain forests. Which are hot and humid. This forest in particular however is known as the Northern forest so it would absolutely be colder.

Nerd Alert!

That was one of the reasons I asked xD But from the descriptions given I'm assuming it isn't too tropical.

All these bio-luminescent plants and giant trees kind of reminds me of Avatar.

Oooh Awesome :DD I loved that world :3

I feel bad for her lol XD and Sania will as well teehee.

She'll be fine <3 Once Anya comes into the picture @kimsim12 she won't be the only local and not so lost. I'm going to introduce Graham in a bit, after the initial cluster of WHO ARE YOU?'s has relaxed :P

Reactions: Boxateer
Miss Pointy Ears....could've came up with something better Boxateer.

Lets move our chatting to the OOC. if anyone is adding a second character, come back here to post it but otherwise we'll stick to the OOC :)

OOC THREAD

47d0de679e2803c181f96af7b18dbce2.jpg

Name: Salem Ester

Hometown: San Francisco, California

Notable relationships, etc: None

Personality in 5 words: Intelligent, Calm, perceptive, Skeptical, and Cautious

Personality Description: Salem is a distant person, hidden, but not really mysteriously. He likes his time alone and often has a hard time relating to people. Hes opinionated and often becomes frustrated with those who do not understand him. But he enjoys the company of like minded individuals, as few it seems, as they are. Prone to talking too much, too in depth, and off a lot of tangents. Tries to avoid conflict generally, but is easy to rise in some subjects and will get heated given the right button pressing.

History and Biography: The son of a Buddhist and a self professed Pagan, Salem had a stable but weird childhood compared to the average person. His parents allowed him great freedom and with that and being in one of the most diverse cities in the country he was exposed to many ideas, lifestyles, and values good and bad. His life consisted of daily meditative rituals with his father and celebrations of nature and the seasons with his mother's coven. He never really believed in any of the things his parents did, but he was loved and supported by both of them and many of their life lessons have affected him to this day, including making him very skeptical of the prospects of magic, the mystical, and other ideas dubbed "supernatural" (he however, thoroughly enjoys the show). Growing up with his peers he caught flak for his meditations at school from the less tolerant classmates although despite his father's teachings he found himself in more then one fight early on in his schooling, eventually finding his home away from home in a small group of individuals who came from a variety of backgrounds.

He found San Francisco State college an even more interesting and diverse experience than even the city itself could provide and after jumping around a few majors took aim at the more practical if not rigorous field of physics (with a minor in Philosophy at his parents insistence) although he never did make many friends in that area, preferring aside from the study groups the company of more relate-able students from the various liberal arts fields. He kept healthy and in shape, kept small but good company, and kept his grade up until he graduated. With no other idea of what to do after that he decided he wanted to further educate himself. He always had a stable life,and is very unused to having it disrupted. Much less removed from him.

Skill Set: Knowledge in Buddhist meditations from his father, some understandings of medical herbs and lore in general from his mother, in-depth knowledge in physics provides more then its fair share of very situational but applicable uses, knowledge in woodwork and basic engineering (from when he pursued engineering early on).

Strengths: Collected and Level headed, quick-learner, cautious and forward thinking

Weaknesses: Extremely skeptical (not necessarily distrustful) , Quick to anger in the right subjects, tends to naturally isolate himself from those he does not know

:3 I saw the banner lol and clicked it before realizing... I'm already part of this!

Good! I'm glad the banner is working now. Hopefully it'll bring in some interest :)

Yeah I hope so too!!! 3: Want to rp so bad lol. All of mine seem to be on a standstill.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Lol my other one is still quite active but I want a second RP so bad. It's really hard to find dedicated players these days, tbh. I was hoping this one would be it but maybe not.

There's still hope I think! Hopefully XD

Happy Canada Day btw :3

Status
Not open for further replies.