Into the Darkest Woods [Character Sheets][ACCEPTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, that is basically what I'm doing. When creating a character, I usually end up seeing them in a certain way that I want to visually show to other people, as accurately as possible. This of course makes it more difficult to find a picture though. D;

Hello everyone :3

Herro! So now all we have to wait for is Crescent's cs and then the ship will sail?

Hello~

Hm? I've already posted mine. xD It should be on the 3rd page of this thread.

Put wrong names why don't you Boxateer?
I'm just so very tired right now and with a headache since I went to bed at twelve.
So I'm just going to shut up now and listen to the Destiny soundtrack.

tumblr_mwh7vudwx01sifb6xo1_500.gif

I wasn't sure if anyone was making second characters or not. Also: I'm workiing on Honorific's CS with him right now. Truthfully, sundays and saturdays I call "movement days" because I move RP's along. Giving every one a week, (or two under special circumstances) to post. So tomorrow for sure we'll be starting. Probably tonight :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I actually meant bootfist, not honorific. Name issues XD sorry

Anyways. I'll start us tonight. For anyone who ISNT ready. You'll be added to the IC simply by the group finding another lost individual to add to their party :) simple enough

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I am ready... so ready. My fingers hurt from wanting to type XD

Goodness! Sorry for disappearing and missing out on the conspiracy theory about online photos discussion! If you don't mind, I would still like to add in my male character. Hehe.

EDIT: Cancel that. I'm just not feeling the creative mindset for any of the characters in my repertoire.

Last edited:
Goodness! Sorry for disappearing and missing out on the conspiracy theory about online photos discussion! If you don't mind, I would still like to add in my male character. Hehe.

EDIT: Cancel that. I'm just not feeling the creative mindset for any of the characters in my repertoire.
Feel free to add another character later, again, we'll just "find" them :)

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/into-the-darkest-woods-ic.113050/

IC Thread^^ My first post is pretty lame but I'm exhausted and my son is sick as sin so I have no doubt I'll be up with him all night again like last night -_- Everyone can just post their first posts. It's pretty straightforward. You wake up in a forest with some other people. You have no idea what's going on. lol.

I'll post the IC thread in The OOC as well, Anyone who's made their character, please move chat to the OOC

Oh wow you have a son :O! I hope he feels better soon! Make sure you take care of yourself as well!

Sorry to hear that your son is sick, Soul. D: I hope you'll both rest well and that everything will be better soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Make sure to stay healthy yourself too! Yo don't want to get sick yourself D:

Oh wow you have a son :O! I hope he feels better soon! Make sure you take care of yourself as well!
Just a wee tot. 3 years old. I'll be fine lol but thanks guys. So. Bootfist dropped out. We were making a race and I thought all was well but then he took the race and went elsewhere. Bit of an odd little interaction lol but it's okay! We're rolling and the IC is open :)

Awh that's cute :3 past the terrible twos lol.

I'll post today, hopefully by this afternoon :D

Ill probably post tonight after work. I have a couple OTHER tps I need to post on this morning

I'm assuming the forest must be somewhat cold seeing that it's so dark and deep? Would this be correct?

This was actually one of the rps I had planned on posting on this morning! So hopefully it came out all right. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.