Intergalactic Life: Among the Stars (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pico: "Tell me something... is that animal's species endangered here? I've never eaten cat testicles before...."
Casspian: "You shall not harm a hair on that creature's head." -Picks up the cat and holds it away from Pico-

Cats are Bae to Casspian...don't threaten bae...

Pico: "Deep-fried rat testicles dipped in wasabi... best breakfast food ever invented."

*eyes cat... licks muzzled lips*

XD yeah there's a lot of man-competition.

Dylan: We're low on energy, so to keep warm... We need to bunk together. Dibs on one of the girls! Sorry Eigar, not today.

Reactions: Grimoire
Pico: "Tell me something... is that animal's species endangered here? I've never eaten cat testicles before...."
untitle.JPG

Just, no.

Casspian might want to hide that cat, especially if Dylan gets a dog :3

Casspian: Luckily I do not require sleep...although, I do believe I can charge the ship...just need to concentrate on of my blasts and connect to...

*insert lots of random tech talk*

Casspian might want to hide that cat, especially if Dylan gets a dog :3
CASSPIAN WILL KICK THE DOG OFF THE SHIP! D,:<

NUBODY HARMS SEBASTIAN THE CAT

Dylan: Casspian, you can snuggle all you want with the Daydream's mainframe, but I'm gonna stick to a real life female, thank you very much.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
So does the moonage daydream have an official kitty mascot now? Because I'm totally on board with this

CASSPIAN WILL KICK THE DOG OFF THE SHIP! D,:<

NUBODY HARMS SEBASTIAN THE CAT

Gemma: Anyone seen Casspian?

Dylan: He's out on a space-walk.

*Casspian is dragging behind the ship because Dylan found out the robot killed his dog*

• Love
Dylan: Casspian, you can snuggle all you want with the Daydream's mainframe, but I'm gonna stick to a real life female, thank you very much.

*Casspian is dragging behind the ship because Dylan found out the robot killed his dog*
So does the moonage daydream have an official kitty mascot now? Because I'm totally on board with this
1. Casspian: You have not even HAD a real female yet, Captain.

2. LMFAO. Best thing ever

3. THEY SHALL HAVE A KITTY MASCOT. CASSPIAN LOVES DA KITTY. <3 ; - ;)

Response to all:

*Casspian is dragging behind the ship because Dylan found out the robot killed his dog, insulted his man-hood, and identified a cat as the mascot of the ship*

Reactions: RomanCat
Gemma: Not this female. She's calling the mainframe. You (Dylan) can snuggle with Robo-Cass.

Dylan: Figures. Cold woman. Cold mainframe. Looks like we both got stood up, Cass. Just don't spoon me, Robo-boy. I tend to cuddle. *sarcasm*

Dylan: Figures. Cold woman. Cold mainframe. Looks like we both got stood up, Cass. Just don't spoon me, Robo-boy. I tend to cuddle. *sarcasm*
Casspian: "I'll be on my best behavior, Captain. I'll treat you like the class-A Lady you are." *epic Sarcasm*

Reactions: Grothnor
Dylan: Sure thing, Cassie. But I have a genetic advantage over you in the "male" department.

True Name:
Ineal Tr'Kroni Ajat

Crew Given Name:
Izzy & Dizzy

Nicknames:
"Iz", "Iggs", "ID", "Hey, you"

Appearance:
be7a91a5c0f812b2833359a8aa1537ae.jpg

Species:
Makelo
A race of human-looking beings who physically age only up to their preteens. Each Makelo is bound to a dog-like creature through some form of symbiotic relationship. Generally, both creatures are referred to as one, due to their inseparable nature. These creatures have been known to learn spoken language in absence of their masters ability to. Makelo do not appear to be able to communicate vocally, though they do have a language surprisingly similar to american sign language. They are easily identifiable by their tattoos, which are generally used in place of names in their now lost culture, and their golden eyes. Their home world has been lost in time for many generations, turning the Makelo of today into a nomadic species. Every Makelo is extraordinarily gifted in anything related to mechanical objects. Makelo machinery is always known to be the best at whatever it is, be it shaving hair or taking lives. Most species are fond of the Makelo's, but some humans have been known to show intense distrust towards them. While there are very few living Makelo in the universe today, most of the survivors can be found living in poverty in city streets or working on ships for little to no pay.

Weapon(s):
Collapsible Makelo Handaxe
tomohawk2_zpsb447e5f8.gif

Shotgun Gauntlets
BallisticFist.png

Background:
Being Makelo isn't what it's cracked up to be. Sure, you get the praise of knowing how to make the best technology in existence. But at least everyone else has a home to go back to. Izzy grew up homeless. 7,000 years on the streets without a voice, only able to look up at passersby with pleading eyes and hope one of them doesn't spit on her. Humans were rough, but there were worse places she could have been. She did whatever she could for money. Many of these things she wasn't proud of, but that was okay. She got the cash she was after. At least, until the next time she was mugged. That happened, a lot...

When she was about 10,000, she was finally able to get a job with a merchant ship as a sort of automatic repair droid. She would run around the ship and fix whatever needed fixing in return for a place to stay and food to eat. Unfortunately, she was nearly beaten to death by a few drunken humans one night and left for dead on some unnamed forest planet. It was there that she first crafted her axe using the resources of the area, which had many strong metals.

After being stranded for 5,600 thousand years, a passing ship found her and picked her up. They shuttled her back to the nearest city where she repeated the cycle over and over again for a while. It was a pain to deal with. Nothing ever changed. After losing all of her money for yet another time, she stowed away on the Moonage Daydream. She did exactly what she did for the merchants, fixing whatever she could for whatever they were willing to give. Thankfully, she was allowed to stay. She'd been there ever since.

And that's where we begin...

Other:
Izzy & Dizzy live in a storage closet in the Moonage Daydream, using the vents to get around to avoid contact with people. They show up whenever something needs fixed and leave when their job is done. Most crew members who speak to her will find something missing, the next day. Not anything major. A sock, a hair band, a bracelet, that sort of thing.

Quote:
Snowpiercer, Curtis: "You wanna know what I hate about myself? I know what people taste like. I know that Babies taste best."​

Looks interesting!

• Thank You
Reactions: Daws Combine
Danke. For clarity's sake, does that make it approved, or is it pending?

All the characters are accepted, I don't really say "Accepted" anymore. If I had a problem with your sheet, then it wouldn't have been accepted until said problem was changed, but I don't see an issue with her so you're in ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.