Intergalactic Life: Among the Stars (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick him up.

Oh, and I'm not yet ready to intro any other characters... not enough time now.

@Sora1297

Well...Casspian is rather confused with Dylan's...habits as well, but he has gotten use to them ...even though he hates the bluetooth thing...

Casspian: "I will never understand that how, with all of my capabilities and possibilities...you decide to make me into nothing more than a walking stereo system."

Gemma: "Do you know how far into space humanity had made it by the 20th century? Luna. Their friggin' moon. A one-armed monkey with a fusion welder and a pile of scrap could build something to get to a moon. Seriously, the only good thing to happen in the 20th century was that the net was born."

Dylan: Pppft! You guys all suck.

*walking away*

More then a feeeellliiiiiiing~

"""""I'M DEAD X,D

What?! Not even started yet, and a character has died? Heh...

I would still like to start off the ship for the beginning still

and ya'll are wrong, vuvuzela solo's are the only music still worth listening to

Spanner: "Hey, Gemma, I would almost take offense to that if you weren't closer to the mark then I like to admit. But hey, its why I got two arms, eh? And keep playing them jams, boss, not everyone can have refined taste in music."

Oh this crew is going to be good times, I can tell.

Dylan: *turns up music to drown out non-belivers* WHAAAT? SPEAK UP!

Eiger: "The only helpful things that humans have created in this universe are themselves. I have never met a more useful meat shield. Just pick you up by your shirts, and you cover my torso pretty well. And your fleshy bits and bobs are rather resilient to phaser fire." *smiles*

Casspian: "Captain, I don't advise having the music so loud...Research suggests that it could be rather detromental to human ears.

Dylan: Well my fleshy bits and bobs aren't yours to use... Um, reword that and make it sound not totally weird.

XD we need to stop. Save it for the IC, people!

Lol this crew shall be so much fun

Eiger: "I would never use you, Captain. You are too small. I could only cover half my bicep with your width."

And done.
But yes. Eiger means well when he says things like that. He does. But he is going to lay out it like it is, and be unrelenting in his dislike for humans.

Casspian is just so confused why the whole crew...so much sarcasm...He is slowly learning how to do it, but he is like the dumb blonde of the crew...If a the blonde was decked out with state of the art badassery and was an android

I get the feeling that Eiger is like Jayne from Firefly. He means well, but he says the oddest and sometimes, the rudest things.

Also, I'm gonna PM the existing crew members to let them know some stuff about Dylan and let you guys tell me stuff about your characters so it makes us look like we've known each other a while and have actually learned stuff xD

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Pico: "Tell me something... is that animal's species endangered here? I've never eaten cat testicles before...."

Dylan: *shuts off radio in stunned silence*

I'll try and get another female character up soonish >_> ...lots of testorone up in hea'

Status
Not open for further replies.