Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP

It was interesting to see the amount of people that had gathered here in this grand castle, the diversity was something that interested Minami quite a bit. Even more interesting to her was the fact nobody had gotten into a fight yet; normally the fighting countries would jump at each other's throats whenever they got the chance.
It seemed Minami's suspicion was going to be proven correct.

Moments after she was pondering the option of actual, perhaps temporary, peace between the warriors and pokemon that would go on a quest together, one of the luxray she had spotted suddenly made it's way towards the Aurios male she spotted before and bared it's fangs at him and his pokemon.
Now, Minami wasn't one to interfere in fights between people, but they were on a meeting towards regaining peace. Thereby, she would not see a person from her country be attacked out of the blue by a pokemon, whether it be on command or own intend.

She gracefully made her way towards the two opposing parties, Mika and Kisuke immediately following her example as she stepped towards the man and pokemon. Upon reaching their location Mika sat down next to her mistress, as graceful as would be expected from the fox, while Kisuke sat behind Minami, glaring at the opposing Luxray as if warning him not to turn his aggression towards his human partner.
'Good day.' she stated cooly towards her pale countrymen, before turning her piercing, cold gaze towards the snarling luxray.
Mika shared her mistress cold behavior, though she was a fire type. "What an appalling behavior. You shame your master." she snorted towards the feline.

Last edited:
Cazanna had noticed Quinn and recognized him, as someone she used to know and shared fond memories with. She was about to speak to him until she noticed he seemed occupied with someone else and decided to just watch for now. Though the pale looking man with the Froslass and Zangoose caught her eye and it also seemed like someone's Luxray isn't very happy with his presence and a woman with a Ninetails and Noivern decided to interfere but whatever Cazanna didn't want to get caught in a fight between them anyway and just preferred to watch from her seat for now at least. On the other hand her houdoom was watching the luxray rather intensely with a not so friendly look, obviously not wanting him to get close to Cazanna or him, but at least he remained in his place rather than charging at him.

"I come from a part of Phoenicis abundant with one kind of Pokemon, that while rare in most areas, populated the place. However, I chose to bring only myself on my journeys, as opposed to bringing the little companions on my trip," Tachibana explains, "to shorten this, I did not bring any Pokemon along. My Pokemon friends have chosen to stay in their natural habitat."

Tachibana turned to the one known as Gentry. "It is, indeed nice to meet you Gentry. I have not met the king directly before, however, I have heard about various details to some extent. I shall give a brief summary. The problem we must tackle includes - tame Pokemon suddenly going wild, Pokemon trampling and killing each other, despite being normally peaceful beings. One would be lucky to mention that they have only heard of it, but not see it for themselves. We are here, we are the solution. Our goal is locate the source of the mayhem and bring it to a halt, thus bringing peace to our lands once more. I have joined this cause to protect my family and people."

Tachibana turns towards a Sylveon that was approaching Thea's Sawsbuck. "A Sylveon, I see? Back at home, I could always see many of them frolicking through flowers. I wonder how they are doing now."

indie-flower.regular.png

"Is that so?" Thea mumbled, frowning at Tachibana's words. She nodded to herself, the two of them were so different. So he came from a place with only one species of Pokemon? How strange, since he came from a place filled with all sorts of Pokemon, Thea grew up being exposed to both Grass and Bug-types, as well as a few nests and flocks of migrating bird Pokemon. She was suddenly curious as to what sort of place the man with the ponytail lived in. Was it no different from the Verdante forests, albeit more houses and less greenery?

She looked down at the Sylveon that had approached Stargrove, the small woman holding onto the Sawsbuck's horn tightly as it looked a bit startled at the sudden appearance of this pink creature. "A Sylveon! I've never seen the fairy Eeveelution before," she said cheerily, beaming down at the Pokemon with a warm smile on her face. Meeting and seeing new Pokemon always excited her. Something in Tachibana's words surprised her, the attention suddenly cast in his direction. "So your hometown is a place for Eevees? What are your Leafeon like? Where I'm from, they are so sweet and kind and love to share."

"Are you a Sylveon? I've never seen a lot of your kind before." There weren't many fairy types living in the Verdante forests, except the Flabebe that drifted onto the winds once in a while and flooded the forests as they moved from one side of the jungle-like forests to the other, as well as their evolution line.

@ResolverOshawott @Crow

"Just like how people with different mannerisms are able to coexist, the Leafeon from my hometown vary greatly in personality. They're mostly good souls who play among the grass. Some are loners, some are social, some like playing pranks, and the list goes on. The same can be said for the other inhabitants. There's definitely some like the ones in your lands," Tachibana replies, "my hometown is... well, let's just say very few humans live there. A large portion of the forest-village is inhabited by the Eevee and Eevee evolutions I call my comrades. They are like family to me."

Tachibana then takes a boiled egg, still in its shell. He tries to balance it, but it tilts back in a vertical stance. He lightly cracks the bottom of the egg, allowing it to stand.

"We are similiar, yet different. Much like this egg standing, it is not impossible for us to cross paths. Some things need a little... push. No matter the outcome of the journey ahead, I know I will be glad it occured."

indie-flower.regular.png
Nodding along to Tachibana's words, she couldn't help but agree with his explanation of the Leafeon from his hometown. It was true the Pokemon had different personalities. Thea herself had met Sawsbuck that were violent and intrusive while others were incredibly shy. Stargrove was a mixture of both, in a way, her protectiveness could sometimes lead to violence, but overall she was still someone Thea viewed as a mother-like figure. "I see, a hometown of Eevees and their many evolutions..." she may have only seen Leafeon, but she had seen pictures of the others remaining results of an Eevee evolving.

"I understand how you feel. The Pokemon that I lived with is my family as well. Stargrove is my mother and Jiba is my brother. Even the Grass and Bug types that lived around my home were my family, neighbours and friends. I recall a kind Tropius who helped me once to gather fruit..." she said affectionately, remembering the tall, looming figure of that Tropius in her mind. It was a male, it was kind and it often liked to take her into the air to see the forest from above. The wind rushing past her and brushing along her skin and that kind Pokemon offering the fruit it could pick with its power of flight... it was those memories she treasured.

The sylveon nodded, smiling "Yep as far as i know i'm a Sylveon and i'm guessing you're a sawsbuck! i haven't seen a sawsbuck like you up close since they often run away when my human friend is around." Gaiana did find it quite interesting that sawsbucks change appearance according to the seasons and along with deerlings also, but sawsbucks seem to have more noticeable changes. But either way she's happy to meet different pokemon from all over the countries.

"I guess we have something in common then," Stargrove said, tilting its head the other way. She still hadn't moved an inch from where she stood to get closer to the Pokemon she was speaking to, remaining by her friend's side. She could tell Thea was getting excited meeting another person. The poor thing barely had any human interaction except the few regular customers she had come to her little cabin in the forests. At the Slyveon's words, Sawsbuck looked confused. "Where is your human friend? Do you not accompany them?"

@ResolverOshawott

[fieldbox=Erza Yuki, orange, solid]

7cce5d2d83f83b2212e81d2139755583.jpg

Erza Yuki stood in the corner, allowing all of the other pokemon and people to converse. She was never much for striking a conversation. However bubbly she may have been, now she was more solitary than ever. Caspar, Iris, and Sage were flanking her, conversing amongst themselves with grunts. Caspar seemed the most passive, and Erza glanced around the room. There were all sorts of pokemon here, from all different parts of the country.

Erza shifted the weapons on her hand, feeling the bone decor scrape against her knuckles. By simply flicking her wrists, seven inch blades would spring free from their sockets. It didnt seem like much, and Erza was not very skilled in long range combat, but with her close-range combat skills and her pokemon, she was supposedly instoppable.

"I hate meetings."
Caspar grunted, his wings tucked firmly by his side.
"You should be more respectful, Caspar. It's important."
Iris glared, the bulbs across her eyes flashing with the lights.
"You both are awkward to be with."
Sage snapped, the flames along her nape flaring with sudden annoyance.
"Yeah? Well, you both are obnoxious. I try all the time to keep you both from killing eachother, and its all for nothing."
"Quit trying so hard. You've got to have noticed by now that we dont listen."
"Erza saved you."
"Bullshit, this has nothing to do with Erza. You both know I respect her."
"We all do, Caspar."
"Enough, I'm bored with you both. Look at all the rest of the pokemon."
"I've never even seen half of them, only heard of them."
"Most of them are really awkward."

The three pokemon of Erza's team kept close to their Partner, unwilling to converse with the other species of pokemon. Most of them could be hostile, and they had no intention for finding out if they were or not.

[/fieldbox]

Atharos, The Bastard of Aurios
"I normally put down wild mutts, but for civility sake, I'll resist that…very tempting urge."
Atharos was a little shocked to see that he'd missed one of his kinsmen, or kinswomen as was the case, in Minami. The woman struck quite a figure, with the large, elegant Ninetails and the powerful confidence of the Noivern. When she nodded at him, he returned the nod respectfully, deciding it best to not attempt to coerce her to join him. There was wisdom in keeping some distance: it didn't build any false pretences of alliance or isolationism in the eyes of the other kingdoms, and it kept him seeming magnanimous and fair. He was trying to make it seem like Aurions were open to people interacting with them, as opposed to seeking some…Clique-dom.

He put down the haunch of Bouffalant for long enough to grab a small mug of mead, before the growling of a Pokémon caught his attention. He looked past the mug and saw a Luxray, posturing in his direction and making obvious gestures as Knight took position between himself and the beast. The hand that had been resting on the head of his axe slid down to the shaft, and began to unsheathed the weapon free half-an-inch before the Zangoose began to speak up, growling back at it.

Zan-Zango. Zangoose, Zan-Zan. Zangoose-Zangoose, Goo.
("You approach as. Arrogant thing, leave now. I'd rather not have to gut you in front of master.")

Before any blows could come from the altercation, the previously spotted Aurion approached, with her two Pokémon in tow. The woman greeted him, while the Pokémon growled something at the Luxray. Noticing the way that Bishop moved, with a shift away from the Ninetails and leaning in towards the Luxray, he could only assume that she agreed with it.

"Good day, kinsman. Suicune bring the summer to your house." Dropping the axe back into its holster, the bastard prince offers the woman a small smile, crooked and almost laboured; as if he was very tired. Without adding anything more to her, he turned to the Luxray, putting a hand on the Zangoose's shoulder. "Know this, creature…" The Aurion shrugged his shoulders and unclasped the large cloak he had draped over his shoulders, much to the mild annoyance of the Froslass, who floated above while the large, white Bear skin draped to the floor. "…I am unaware how people act in your land, nor do I care. That…" he points to the discarded fur. "…belonged to a Pokémon much bigger and much scarier than you. We are in a place of peace right now, so I am restraining the urge to add your pelt to my collection."

Without so much as a hint of fear, the Aurion prince pushes past the Zangoose who had been protecting him, and he ducks down onto one knee, getting on the Luxray's level and staring into its eyes. His stare was as fierce and as unflinching as any Pokémon's. Fearlessly, he begins to speak again. "But, if you threaten my kin or my friends again, I will break you. Is that understood, Lonely one?" He was aware that there was danger in his actions. The Luxray could easily attack, and if it did, he would live up to his promise. Axe or armoured fist, either would be enough to break such a fragile Pokémon. Atharos had lived his entire life knowing how to fight: One Luxray would not be beyond his capabilities.

@Luminous, @Minami

"My human friend is the one with the black colored haxorus and a houdoom, she also has long red hair, shouldn't be that hard to spot." Gaiana said, she glanced up at one of the unused chairs and jumped on top of it before climbing up on to the table so she could get a better view of the place, but was careful no to step on anything "On the other hand i wonder what our human companions doing here, did they came here to just eat.. eh other pokemon? this place seems boring and a little dangerous if you ask me".

@Sen

Even Minami's frigid aura melted somewhat at the sound of the familiar greeting of her lands and she showed a tiny, but genuine smile in return. 'My gratitude. May the northern wind bring you good fortune as pure as Suicune's waters.' she said with a slight tilt of her head.
It was a somewhat formal way of greeting, but this man, though she had not recognized him earlier, deserved to be greeted properly.

Once she had gotten closer she had noticed it; the sharp features of his jaw and cheekbones, that peculiar way of standing, all in likeness of Aurios' king. She had heard of the stories, rumors mostly, about their king's bastard son. She could not be entirely sure as she never met him before, but she was pretty certain this was him.

She watched as the supposed bastard prince discarded a beartic skin, larger than her own, and proceeded to speak to the electric feline on eye level.
Kisuke behind her tensed up, obviously worried about his Mistress' kinsman, whereas Mika only seemed pleased at the man's bravery and boldness, letting out a slight huff of agreement towards the man's partners.
Minami all the while stayed at her current spot, casually grabbing some sweet pecha berries and munching on them, confident the bastard prince could take care of himself.

@Limeypanda

Scizor turned his head up and flapped his wings three times before letting out a pleased "Sci" at the compliment. He had quickly taken a liking to the small stargrove-girl.

Gentry gave a rough smile at the girl regarding her comments on Entei, and then nodded after hearing Tachibana's explanation. His hand reached to his head and ran through his blonde hair. "I see." Gentry's eyes seemed to glaze over as he thought back to the day his farm was burned down. Dragon pokemon were known for their aggressive nature.. but nothing like that. He had seen the darkness in their eyes, they seemed totally absent of life. Gentry knew this was the same phenomenon Tachibana was referring to, and the thought that this evil could have been growing and stirring for so many years twisted his mouth into a grimace. He snapped out of his memory in time to hear the end of Tachibana's egg analogy and Thea's mention of the kind Tropius. The girl radiated innocence, and the man seemed to have stayed in his Eevee paradise for too long.

"...I know I will be glad it occured."

"I'm not so sure you will be.." he mumbled, the words barely audible.

Suddenly, it seemed as if something drew the collective breath from the room. It was quiet, and all eyes were focused on a face-off between a man, Zangoose, and Luxray. It was only a matter of time before a confrontation broke out, it was to be expected when you pack warriors from nations with a history of war into one room, each with their own companions capable of immense destruction. The man caught Gentry's eye when he dropped his furs and knelt down- he recognized him as no ordinary warrior, but the bastard prince of Aurios. A curious mix of shame and pride, Gentry thought. He was famed for his skills as a warrior and at least half of his blood, but his title seemed to always carry with it an asterisk, being the result of royal dishonesty.

"If a fight breaks out now, it won't be pretty." Gentry said to Thea and Tachibana before taking three steps towards the confrontation, as if to put himself between the action and his new comrades. Scizor smiled and waved at Thea before following Gentry and completely changing back to his normal battle-ready appearance. A young man with long black hair had jumped toward the Luxray in a feeble attempt to stop the creature. He seemed to be frozen, maybe by fear or embarrassment at what was happening.

"Good sir," He called to the Auriosian kneeling before the Luxray, "surely you wouldn't spill blood here in the royal hall. I would think you of all people would hold noble customs, at least half way." Gentry looked to the man who had jumped forward, assuming it was the creature's master. "And you, tame your beast, unless you wish to see it served as the next dish at this feast. That one and his Zangoose are a few moments from cutting it into thin slices."

Reactions: LimeyPanda and Mu
Ghille

-"To eat like if there were no tomorrow"
A table with almost no ending and a feast that could possibly feed an entire village for weeks laid before him. In each direction he actually turned his gaze there was food, food and more food. Not your average simple dishes either, it was dishes fit for a king made by the finest of chefs. Somewhat the sight was very disturbing, at least on the thought with how much of this food that were likely to be wasted. Yet these pokémon with a few exceptions were likely breed on farms for the main purpose of ending up on this table and in the end it was not like if most of them was likely to live wild anyway. Ghille actually preferred the wild taste compared to that of farm pokémon and even while sitting by this table he could but think back on how good it would taste with some Sawsbuck or Deerling Venision and perhaps if he was lucky some Stantler meat. Heck he could as well go for some Ursaring chops even if he didn't quite prefer it compared to other edible pokémon. Far above in the rafters he could spot Vishal, The Braviary fit in quite well with the bird decorations and even if it didn't fit too well by the tables he could still ocationally throw him something.

Dwyenne however hung out close to him as usual, and even if she was not particular interested in the 'meat' of other pokémon she ate just about anything else from kelp to carrots. When the heat in the room increased and some arguments arose from where it had likely been brewing for a while all Ghille did was to simply watch from the distance as he filled his belly. He had no place in their fight and to be honest he couldn't quite care less if they started a fight unless it involved or if it put any of his pokémon in any danger. Indeed he thought they were somewhat immature starting something in a place like this... yet humans were humans after all and conflict never ended.​

indie-flower.regular.png

The small woman glanced behind Gentry with a look of concern on her face, witnessing a confrontation between a Zangoose and a Luxray, with who she presumed were their human companions by their sides. Her green eyes narrowed at the sight of the growling Luxray and the man bravely kneeling before the angry feline with such protection and determination in his eyes, it was unlike anything she had seen in his life. But with the way the Electric-type Pokemon was fiercely growling at the man before it and possible the Zangoose behind him, even with the human companion rushing to the Luxray's side in what seemed like an attempt to calm it down, she wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. After all, creatures when angered were difficult to control.

She nodded in response to the blond man's words, watching him and his scarlet Scizor leave and head towards the confrontation. To reassure herself that they would be okay, she waved back at the Scizor with a small smile on her lips. She'd never seen a fully evolved Scyther before, but they seemed to retain some of their fierce protectiveness and friendliness, as it seemed.

Stargrove had lifted her head from the Fairy-type to the source of a new sound between what seemed like a battle. She glanced at Thea, who thankfully didn't jump right into the confrontation like someone as kind-hearted as her would. Instead, she seemed to be concerned for one of her newfound friends, the man and his Scizor. Frowning to herself, she turned back to the Sylveon. "I believe it is a quest or adventure of some sorts. That is what my companion was talking about to the other humans, but I'm not so sure myself..."

trade-winds.regular.png

Dinari looked up from his soup, watching the confrontation with mild interest. Cocking his head to look at Jachin the Clawitzer, the Water-type merely blinked at Dinari boredly. Despite his role of being a peacekeeper, it seemed he only paid attention to disputes between that maddening Gabite and himself. The feline shook his head, perhaps he should try and calm that Luxray down himself. To impress Quinn, perhaps? It would be interesting to see his reaction when he goes in instead of Jachin. Jumping to his feet, Dinari approached the other of his species, his glowing yellow eyes dilating. "Calm down, brother. Shedding blood will get you in trouble."

And Quinn was surprised to see his arrogant and proud Dinari get himself into a situation like this. Perhaps it had something to do with one party being a Luxray. It was a terrible habit of his Luxray to want to show off, especially with how big he was compared to others of his own species and his personality. Though his face betrayed nothing, he lowered down his plate of food, looking down at the Clawitzer sitting motionlessly beside him. Sharing a look, the statue-like Water-type Pokemon spontaneously sprung to life, skittering along the floor towards the escapee Dinari in case anything bad happens.

@[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/resolveroshawott.11516/']ResolverOshawott[/URL] @[URL='https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/16967/']Chexmix[/URL] @Limeypanda

Wyeth
Oh, this wasn't good. Everyone was already getting riled up-- Pokemon and humans were confronting one another, whether asking for peace or warning each other to back off. It was extremely embarrassing to the man, who slid to a stop beside Ciel. The Luxray was snarling at the Zangoose and the Ninetails, his sharper ears slicked back against his head. His black and blue fur was pricked up, making him appear larger than he already was. Yet the Zangoose and the Ninetails did not retreat back. Instead, the icy-haired man with the pompous aura bent down to stare Ciel straight in the eye. Wyeth simply watched in awe; the Electric Pokemon's fangs were only inches away from the Aurion's face. If he decided to leap forward and sink his teeth into his pale flesh... then this who situation would become worse.

Thankfully, the other Luxray stepped close to Ciel and began to tell him something. He wished that he could understand the Pokemon language, because whatever he told him calmed him down. Or maybe Ciel simply reassessed the situation and knew that it was not in his favor. Wyeth let out a sigh of relief as his partner padded behind him, his pupils still dilated and tail still lashing wildly. If he had started a fight... he wasn't sure how many people would have gotten involved.

"I... apologize for my partner's behavior," the disgruntled man said, his dark brows furrowing as he looked at the two Aurions in front of him. He was glad that his skin was a little darker than theirs; if it wasn't, they would have been able to tell he was blushing almost immediately. "He would do anything to defend me or himself. I should learn how to control him better."

Wyeth bowed his head, deepening his apology and hoping that the others would understand that he was truly sorry. If he was going to travel with these people, he didn't want them to hate him already.

@Limeypanda @Chexmix @Minami @Sen

• Love
Reactions: Mu
Atharos, The Bastard of Aurios
"From where I'm standing, Your beast had no interest in defence."

Atharos was not one to back down from a fight, and nor was he one to take insults to himself lightly. Indeed, a part of him actually wanted the Luxray to attack. It would quickly find out the lethality of his intent, and would serve well in reaffirming the age old anecdote of 'Curiosity killed the cat.'

Of course, in this case, it would be the Angry-Aurian-Prince's-axe that killed the cat.

Thankfully, depending on who you asked, the Luxray backed down after another of its species spoke words to it. When the cat pokemon padded away, Atharos rose from his kneeling position, and looked around the hall; various men and women taking their time to stare at him, and judge him based on his actions. Some glances were disapproving, while others were intrigued. Atharos cared little, as he reached down and lifted the heavy Beartic cloak to his shoulders, taking time to clasp it to his shoulders, despite the people who waited for his response.

When he was done with attaching the cloak, Atharos clenched his fist, letting out an audible 'pop' as he cracked a knuckle. He turned his attention first to Gentry, boring holes into the man with his cold, blue eyes. This man clearly knew enough about his heritage to make jibes about it. "If you had half the wit i possess, perhaps you'd be more careful about jumping to conclusions, or playing word games. My axe is sheathed, and the Pokemon had a chance to be rescued before I killed him. If we were in Aurios right now, I would be carving that creature's pelt from its corpse." The half-prince offered a smirk to the man, mockery masked in friendliness. If he thought his word games would win him friends here, he was sorely mistaken.

Then, Atharos turned to the Luxray's owner. "You, are a very lucky man, and clearly a foolish one. Your pokemon survives this day, but he did not seek to defend you, or himself. He sought a fight here: A lesser man would have given him one." Not even seeing Ciel as worthy of wasting any more time upon, he turned his back on the man, focusing his attention on the other Aurian: Minami.

"Well then, Kinsman. I've had enough of foreigners until the Emperor arrives. Would you join me for a drink? I would enjoy hearing your story." At this point, Atharos had all but blanked the rest of the group. As if anticipating a rebuke for his hubris, Knight positioned himself in between the vast majority of people and Atharos, his sharp claws at the ready, in case another Luxray attempted to lash out at his master. They would find his claws less reserved this time.

Equally, Bishop resumed her previous place on Atharos' shoulder, and she brushed a tender cheek against his, chilling him slightly to fight the heat. The Froslass, having cooled her master, then turns to Minami, trying to stare into the eyes of the other Aurian.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Minami could feel the stares of men and women in the room as the Aurian bastard prince locked eyes with the feline and refused to give in to the agressive pokemon. Whether it was the numerous pokemon adressing the luxray, or the arrival of its master, it mattered not. The beast retreated, still obviously on edge, much like the Aurian male that now got up.
Standing so close to the whole ordeal, Minami could almost feel the duo's killing intent clashing with each other and, as much as she disliked needless violence, she had to admit it had gotten her somewhat excited.

The man's humble apology was accepted, though with a cold stare of the pale skinned woman. Her kinsmen had already replied to the man, truthful but harshly, with the regal air that seemed to radiate from him. Even with his darkened complexion she could see the burning of his cheeks and felt no need to add to his received tongue lashing.

She looked at the pale man and gently nodded at him when he turned to her once more, turning to accompany him to the beverages on a nearby table. 'I would gladly accompany you, fellow kinsman. I believe introductions are in order though. My name is Minami, I come from a small village, Toketsu, near the mountainous region of Aurios.' she stated.
As she turned to look at the pale man she caught the gaze of the froslass wrapped around his shoulders and met it's icy gaze with her own. A small smile appeared on her lips, until she felt the nudging of her fire type partner, who unsurprisingly wished to get more attention.

@Limeypanda @Luminous

[fieldbox=Erza Yuki, orange, solid]
7cce5d2d83f83b2212e81d2139755583.jpg
Erza looked on the fight, her arms crossed over her chest. It did little to interest her, but her own Team seemed to be interested in the fight. The tension was thick in the air. Erza wasnt the least bit hungry, and nobody had come over to greet her, not like she minded. She was never really the one to initiate a converstation, since she tended to be really awkward around strangers.

She was leaning against the wall, playing with one of the gears on her bladed gloves, listening to her Pokemon chatter about. It was annoying sometimes, to hear them argue and converse and not being able to understand them. However, none of her Pokemon were here by force. Erza had gone and saved each one from disaster, and they owed their lives to her. Of course, Erza never forced them to stay, either. They were loyal by choice, and she was grateful. It took the loyalty of both partners to be able to make a coherent team, and all three of her Partners would give their lives for eachother, regardless of the tensions they shared sometimes.

"Do we even know what we're here for?"
"No. Erza never said anything."
"Lovely."
"There are many aggressive pokemon here."

Sage, Caspar, and Iris were clearly on edge as well, Erza didnt need to know what they were saying to know that. Over the years, she learned to read her team and their body language to understand how they were feeling and what they wanted to do. Caspar was obviously annoyed, Iris was more curious, and Sage could hardly care less about the situation, and was merely going with whatever Erza wanted to do.

The Trainer had hardly any idea on what this was about, anyways. She was hardly breifed on the situation, and only came because Iris wanted to come. It was odd, listening to her Pokemon on what to do, but in order to gain an even stronger bond, she had to atleast listen to her Pokemon.
She became uncomfortable with everything, with all the tension going on, and kicked herself off of the wall. She figured she would get going, and Sage, being the large pokemon she was, would probably stop anybody who wanted to pick a fight.

[/fieldbox]