Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im around ^^" nobody to interact with though

Wow, I should keep a close eye on this thread, you guys are a lot more active than what I'm used to dealing with :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Oh good. I might just post for the hell of it.

And next time, collabs should be done very rarely. It seems like they put us at a standstill.

Oh really? I don't think we are, it's just that I like to keep it talkative.

Most roleplays just do one post every three days
I'm gonna catch up on the story unless someone wants to summerize it X3

The second post, under the OP, holds a basic outline. But there's only three pages to read, and it's much more interesting to read it all. ^^

Mmk
By the way
I didn't see anywhere in rules mentioning if this was a paragraph style rp, but I'll ask just to make sure
Is it? :3

It's... A basic RP. If you're asking if we script role play, then no, we don't. So yeah I guess it's paragraph rp.

The Collab sort of flatlined because of mine and Yo's differing schedule, combined with me doing my Exams this week and next week.

It should be up tomorrow. I put in my last post now

Yeah, different schedules are hell. :(

Username:
KiroAkira

Name:
First:Night
Last:Misuki

Country of Origin: Verdante

Weapons:
Thorn Whip
Mahogany Wooden Bow , +20 arrows

Pokemon:
1299267_1383424920105_full.png

Nickname:
Eve

Moveset:
Quick Attack
Take Down
Shadow Ball
Protect

Personality:
Very outgoing and energetic, as well as friendly towards others. Like Night, Eevee is very protective over other pokemon.
1053@47@3.png

Nickname:
Ven

Moveset:
Solar Beam
Vine Whip
Razor Leaf
Synthesis
Personality:
Rough minded, dislikes most people and would rather stay away from large groups. Has taken a likeness to Night's kindness and will protect him over everything else.

250px-280Ralts.png

Nickname:
N/A

Moveset:
Confusion
Psychic
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Personality:
Very shy and timid, likes to sit on Nights shoulder a lot opposed to walking around

Appearance:
201099_1365275374242_full.png

NOTE:
The one on the left is Night, the following one on the right is his twin brother Midnight

Personality: Very kind individual, he would rather stay out of a fight then get in them. Yet he joined the group of soldiers not to join the fighting but to protect the pokemon from a further injury then needed. Mainly using his skills to protect everyone rather then fighting them. Night's love for the pokemon has been known to go as deep as a human and their favorite pet. Always trying to take care of them as he can.

Short Biography:
Night, was born into a small family of pokemon breeders, those who weren't breeders were trainers fighting pokemon between the family as a test to see who was the better teacher. While his brother was more on the family side of fighting the pokemon back and forth, Night was more into helping his family with the baby pokemon. Throughout his years, he always did his best to make sure the pokemon grew up to be healthy and taken care of properly. Yet while nursing them from their baby years, he did enjoy teaching them a move or two. Taking pride in whatever he taught them.

As the years passed, Night found a love for the Eevee's that were bred together and raised, out of the group he decided to choose the one who stuck out most to him, this Eevee had a pattern on it's tail that looked like a white flame along with a small patch of white fur above it's eyes. Night cared for this pokemon teaching it everything he could and soon decided it would be his out of the lot. He would sleep with it at night and keep it around him wherever he went. Trying his best to keep it from the family who wanted to take it for training purposes.

Other:
Phrase
"Run with life like the wind."​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. You're missing the passcode. And I'd appreciate it if you can post them in separate posts so I could properly permalink them to the character list.

Alright. And I'll begin working on a post now.

Probably not because Valerian keeps most of her weapons on the bags and pouches on her Talonflame's saddle. @Ambra

No, it's just interaction. We're waiting on @Crow to do something, though, I think.

Now that everyone's setting up camp, I don't know how to start. Would it be possible if Steelix and Talonflame brought down an injured and almost dying Valerian who was in the wilds investigating ahead, as ordered by the army of Leonias? She could be injured by either a wild Pokemon or a bandit group, or even what you guys are directly trying to investigate. What are you guys trying to find, anyway? @Ambra