Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okami is love, Okami is life. One of my all time favourites.

It's a beautiful game. :)

Anyway, since banners are back up, I submitted my banners again.

And it seems like Tachibana is the winner of the poll and Atharos and Gentry are second. Let's see how this turns out.

It's pretty quiet in here, isn't it?

Wait we had two banners?

Anyways, are you all waiting for me or can we move on?

We have three actually.

And I'm pretty much waiting for everyone else to post.

I could've sworn this was closed before? :O But awesome, I'm going to make a CS!

Yeah, it was, but since people dropped, it's reopened.

Please reserve me a spot. I will have a CS by tomorrow. I plan on making two characters with one Pokemon each.

You won't lose your spot. ^^

Holy shizzle, I actually finished his form pretty fast! I hope it's okay and whatnot.

Trevor

large.jpg

[ Username: ] I dunno
[ Age: ] 24
[ Gender: ] Male
[ Country of Origin: ] Aurios
[ Weapons: ] A claymore.

[ Pokemon: ]

doublade.gif

Oriel | gender neutral (they / them) | Shadow Sneak, Night Slash, Double Team, Return

Trevor just refers to both the swords together as Oriel, since they seem to act in accordance to each other. The personality of said swords is rather mischievous, to say the least, and only loosely follow Trevor's commands in battle (they usually fight as they see fit). They don't consider him to be in control of them as much as them just tagging along for the ride. They do genuinely care for him, though, since they've been together for a long, long time.

frogadier.gif

Linden | male | Scald, Bounce, Water Pulse, Smokescreen

While not exactly the most trustable Pokemon, Linden often has to act as the voice of reason of the team when Trevor and Oriel get too caught up in the excitement of slicing things. He's on the serious side for his fairly young age, and will sometimes find himself getting sick of the other two's exploits. The white scarf-like part of Linden's body is slightly more transparent than a normal Frogadier's, as well as his body being somewhat bulkier. His skin has a very slight tint of green to it.

[ Appearance: ] Like the image above, but a lot less emo looking (Trevor just so happens to like smiling) and is of average height for his age. He also has a few minor scars here and there from accidents, swordfighting and the like.The biggest one is the scar on his left arm (which is pretty shallow, as far as scars go).

[ Personality: ] Trevor is a fairly easygoing, relaxed person who wants nothing more than to go back home and sleep. ...Or at least that's how he might look at first glance. Trevor's actually quite the hardworking, dedicated twat, once he manages to find something he'd actually be interested in. Overly so, in fact. (This "something" in question is him being a soldier for the Aurios army, of course.) Trevor's actually not too great with pressure, though, never having had to take on anything too important. But this clearly doesn't stop him from taking absurd risks and doing things that could only end badly. Like volunteering himself to find the cure. (His wanderlust is insatiable.)

There's also a more shady side to him, though. During his travels, he's definitely developed som dubious habits (like his current fondness for stealing), and he's definitely acquired a liking for solving problems via mindless slicing (this definitely has something to do with his Doublade). Trevor is also a bit of a stalker / clingy towards people he becomes overly attached to, but whether those are platonic feelings or something else entirely isn't too clear. His creepy smile doesn't help.

[ Short Biography: ] Trevor was born in a larger village to a middle class family in Aurios, with two older brothers. His parents were already aging when he was born, and there was a huge age gap between each of the brothers. Their family lived on the outskirts of town, and were somewhat feared by the townspeople due to their history of using ghost type Pokemon for possibly dubious purposes. It was around these parts that he first found a Honedge, who, after almost chopping him into bits a few times, became a bit more friendly and started to follow him around.

After his parents died when he was seventeen, his oldest brother took over the residence and, after "defeating" him in a rather one sided battle, kicked him out. That was when he decided that it was probably in his best interest to leave and go... somewhere. Anywhere. So he set out with his Honedge, not really sure what he was doing. During his travels then, he winded up stealing an egg from a breeder. The egg later hatched into a Froakie, and even later evolved into a Frogadier. His Honedge had evolved into a Doublade as well. Trevor eventually settled down and ended up joining the Aurios army when he was 22, taking it as an excuse to both keep on traveling and actually do something possibly useful with his life. He's only been there for two years, so as far as experience goes in that department, he's never had much.

When he heard about the Pokemon problem, he'd taken it as even more of an excuse to travel even further and to maybe, if he got lucky, a chance to travel the whole world. (No, he isn't taking the actual problem very seriously.)

[ Other: ]
- Trevor prefers to use his claymore and fight side by side with his Pokemon whenever the battle in question isn't a Pokemon battle. But if things look grim, then he might resort to using his Doublade as swords instead and allow them to possess him temporarily. (Considering their tendency towards causing trouble, though, they'll probably take the opportunity to do things he wouldn't exactly approve of.)

- He also has a knack for sword fighting, which may or may not have stemmed from him being around his Duoblade (a Honedge at the time) for much of his childhood. He'd like to think he's a natural, but he's never really had any formal training and the only reason he ever picked it up at all was because of his Pokemon.

- Despite his four / five-ish years of wandering the world, he somehow still manages to be easily impressed.

- His creepy ass smile is legendary.

I'm so sorry, I ran out of ideas. :,D And no that isn't really his theme song I just like GoT hahaha​
[youtube]
[/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Accepted. ^^

Which one? It's a rotating sig so there's different gifs. ^^

Ah I was guessing that it was one of those.

Anyway, everyone set up camp, so you can wander around and talk to people. If you need a recap it's on the second post.

So I'm guessing we're going to pretend he was there when everyone else first met and then he went along with the group when they went to set up camp? (And I'm not seeing the recap anywhere, by the way.)

It's something called "News-Updated As of 06-07-2015" on the second post.

And yep!