Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that everyone's setting up camp, I don't know how to start. Would it be possible if Steelix and Talonflame brought down an injured and almost dying Valerian who was in the wilds investigating ahead, as ordered by the army of Leonias? She could be injured by either a wild Pokemon or a bandit group, or even what you guys are directly trying to investigate. What are you guys trying to find, anyway? @Ambra
You can just have it that Valerian was always part of the group but remained quiet or no one noticed her or something.

Mind if I create an unaligned villain character?
Depends on what you mean... explain please?

@Ambra uhm... that would be hard because well... she has a Steelix. Please let me do my idea :( or could she appear to the group, having left earlier than them?

@Ambra uhm... that would be hard because well... she has a Steelix. Please let me do my idea :( or could she appear to the group, having left earlier than them?
You can do your idea if you'd like. ^^

@Ambra Some dark character that could be connected to the phenomena wherein Pokemon lose their minds. I was thinking of having a Gengar, Hydreigon, and possibly a Houndoom.

@Ambra Some dark character that could be connected to the phenomena wherein Pokemon lose their minds. I was thinking of having a Gengar, Hydreigon, and possibly a Houndoom.
The thing is, the characters HAVE to be part of the group. If you character is a villain, then there won't be interaction with him and the other characters for ninety percent of the roleplay, so you'll be left out. And your plots would have to be approved by me, because I don't want anything to be sabotaged (even if I have little to nothing planned). ^^

awesome thank you! also I like @Damien Kriez's idea lol perhaps there should be a mini villain group too, so that the good guys group dont take up too much space and thered be another element to the whole story.

i am writing my post now ^^

awesome thank you! also I like @Damien Kriez's idea lol perhaps there should be a mini villain group too, so that the good guys group dont take up too much space and thered be another element to the whole story.

i am writing my post now ^^
The thing is, I've had issues with people being "bad" and people being "good". More action will be on one side than the other... and that "minor" side will be mostly ignored and isolated, leading to the slowing down of the plot and all. It's kind of PTSD from my other RPs. Who knows? Maybe I'll change my mind later on.

Alright then, I'll make a CS when the plot takes a turn somehow. If the signups are closed, it's fine! :) Thanks anyway.

I will think about allowing an enemy side tonight. In the meantime, what does everyone else think?

post is up. Sorry about the delay :(

It's fine, my fault anyway.

I will think about allowing an enemy side tonight. In the meantime, what does everyone else think?
To be honest, I think it's up to your heart. Do you believe it will complicate things? What do these 'bad' guys actually do?

Well you could always have a group of characters within the group plot against the others, but having a separate group entirely in a different area altogether would probably slow things down.

Also if it's a full blown villain group then it'd start to sound a little cliche.

Well you could always have a group of characters within the group plot against the others, but having a separate group entirely in a different area altogether would probably slow things down.

Also if it's a full blown villain group then it'd start to sound a little cliche.

Yeah, that sounds better. That's what I meant when I said I have PTSD from that kinda stuff. @.@

Excuse me not having a post yet...
I am still catching up and I am a pretty slow reader. ^w^;

It's fine. ^^

Username:
KiroAkira

Name:
First:Midnight
Last: Misuki

Country of Origin:
Verdante

Weapons:
Sword

Pokemon:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mm4tt139bs1rfjowdo1_500.gif

Nickname:
Haunt

Moveset:
Hypnosis
Nightmare
Night Shade
Dream Eater

Personality:
Very twisted sense of humor, enjoys messing with people and putting them to sleep while haunting their dreams. Midnight always got a crack out of watching Haunter doing this giving them an essential bond
hitmonlee.png

Nickname:
N/A

Moveset
Double Kick
Mega Kick
Jump Kick
High Jump Kick

Personality:
Always looking for a fight, enjoys fighting other pokemon and tearing them to shreds so to speak, if at a loss during battle he will generally spend the rest of that day and the next three working on his attacks and becoming stronger. His bond with Midnight comes with always training with him when it came to the family battles.

Appearance:
201099_1365275374242_full.png

NOTE:
The one on the left is Night, the following one on the right is his twin brother Midnight

Personality:
Unlike his brother, Midnight is a rough minded person who enjoys picking fights with bigger and stronger people then trying his best to win. He dislikes most people and would rather ignore everyone and train on his own. Yet he will follow his brother around knowing his brother will find some way to get in the middle of a fight to stop it. Midnight does his best to make the fight end for the sake of kicking someones ass

Short Biography:
Born into a family of breeders and trainers, Midnight took the fighting side of the family. As a young child, he would sit there and watch as family members fought their best pokemon against eachother. Always fascinated by this he would try his best to take the baby pokemon from the breeder side of the family and turn them into a strong fighting pokemon but always failed.

After years of trying to get a pokemon, he eventually gave up and just assisted his father in training his pokemon to become stronger, after a while of doing so one of his fathers best pokemon (hitmontlee) decided to stick with Midnight and become his pokemon for the family fights. Midnight continued to fight with this pokemon until he joined the soldiers and joined the fight in the enjoyment of getting into stronger and bigger fights.

Other:
Phrase
"Cause fuck you Thats why."​

Another thing. People don't have last names in this RP. Other than that, accepted.