Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im here and im sorry about being away for so long ! My account got a bit screwed and yea...not fun. But Im back and that's what matters.

Alright, good to have you back.

On other terms, I've wiped out the characters who are not active. This includes Iatos's and DarkestShadows.

Is anyone here?

Still here! Just working on the collab between Atharos and Shui~

Alright. It's still pretty quiet here.

Um... I just now saw your banner and just finished reading the introduction of the entire thing.
I did see your post had mentioned no people under 18 could join unless they were able to 'brave themselves in'. By this do you mean that if the boy, or girl, were under eight-teen then if they didn't mind things like gore they would be allowed to join in on the roleplay?

On another note, I did notice your other post saying both the roleplay was close, and that it was re-opened. I am a little confused about this... Are people allowed to join in anymore or not?
Though I have to mention that after reading the introduction, and the following post, I did skip to the last page to see the latest news, therefore if I am mistaken please correct me.

Um... I just now saw your banner and just finished reading the introduction of the entire thing.
I did see your post had mentioned no people under 18 could join unless they were able to 'brave themselves in'. By this do you mean that if the boy, or girl, were under eight-teen then if they didn't mind things like gore they would be allowed to join in on the roleplay?

On another note, I did notice your other post saying both the roleplay was close, and that it was re-opened. I am a little confused about this... Are people allowed to join in anymore or not?
Though I have to mention that after reading the introduction, and the following post, I did skip to the last page to see the latest news, therefore if I am mistaken please correct me.
We have two people under 18 here. In other words, that statement is a mere warning of what you should expect. If you can handle those themes, proceed.

Yes, it is opened. In fact, I'm currently trying to invite my friends.

What Crow said. ^^

Sorry friends! On top of working every morning, I'm an actor and opened a show on Wednesday so any time after the two things has been pretty much delegated to sleep. I will try and get a post up this morning! Fear not, though, I am still here.

Oooh! Got confused there for a sec.

We have two people under 18 here. In other words, that statement is a mere warning of what you should expect. If you can handle those themes, proceed.

Yes, it is opened. In fact, I'm currently trying to invite my friends.
I see. Well I will get my sheet up if you wouldn't mind me joining in.

crossbow_knight_small.jpg

Username:
Ponti

Name:
Valerian

Country of Origin:
Leonias

Weapons:
Valerian is a skilled archer, marksman, and hunter. She has a longbow, two mini crossbows, blow darts, caltrops, twin knives, and a short sword. She and her Pokemon work and fight like a well-oiled machine, preferring to attack from the skies and sidelines as a ranged harasser mounted atop Borvo the Talonflame, while her Steelix, Gustav, tanks head on.

Pokemon:

steelix.gif

Hidden Power: Rock Head
CrunchIron TailEarthquakeDouble Edge

Gustav is a Steelix whose aggression and loyalty for Valerian is as large and as solid as its serpentine body. He is chivalrous as his trainer, and braves dangers most Pokemon cannot. He tends to roar in battle, and is known to challenge other Pokemon. Given to Valerian by her father, Gustav is a ravaged version of his younger self. Riddled with scars and scratches, the Steelix knows battle oh so well. His teeth, unlike other Steelix, are sharp. His head is more broad as it has adapted to years of acting as a battering ram. The six prongs on the sides of his body are also sharpened by Valerian's father; they act as both anchors for strong winds and makeshift swords. There is a scar etched upon Gustav's massive head, having gotten it from a warrior before he was pitilessly crushed. Before Gustav's appearance became war torn, he as an Onix was very protective of the infant Valerian, although he is more of her father's Pokemon than hers. A soldier, a warrior, a guardian, and even a father, Gustav is unlike other companions.
talonflame.gif

Hidden Power: Gale Wings
GustBrave BirdOverheatFlare Blitz

Borvo is a Talonflame whose passion and freedom burn brighter the higher he flies. Unlike other Pokemon of flame and fire, Borvo was obedient and responded well with love and care. Friendship is dear to Borvo, and, much like his brother in arms, the Steelix Gustav, his loyalty to Valerian is unwavering. Being a bird, Borvo revels in his liberty, often soaring to and fro with speeds that match other Flying Pokemon. He is partial to the tasteof Magikarp, Krabby, and Kingler and has knowledge of cooking food. Saved by Valerian as a mere Fletchling with a broken wing, Borvo has beed described as the family pet turned flying mount. She raised him ever since. While airborne, Borvo is adept in making expert rolls, twists, turns, dives, and breaks. Borvo looks just like any other Talonflame, although his eyes gleam with an ethereal joy only his kind is accustomed to. He also wears a saddle on his back for when Valerian and he take flight. Valerian and Borvo are essentially like Hiccup and Toothless - they anticipate each other's moves and, like Gustav and Valerian on the field of battle, work like a well-oiled machine.

Appearance:
Valerian is an ashen figure with snowy white hair and a face holding ethereal youth and beauty. Her eyes gleam with tones of icy blue, you'd think she was from the Land of Crystalline Snows, which many people do in fact assume. Her body is toned perfectly for a woman trained in the arts of combat and hunting by her father and mother, respectively. Her face is naturally flushed, and although she is described as beautiful, a scowl rests upon her face. She is not known to smile, but does so ever so often. Like the way she was brought up, she buns her hair tightly, although her hair is not that long to begin with - it only reaches up to her shoulders. Clad in leather and armour, Valerian makes herself known to her enemies as a knightly archer.

Personality:
Valerian is fierce, independent, and pugnacious. Beneath her tough exterior, however, she possesses great fear, guilt, and insecurity unknown to many. Loyal to no one but her Pokemon and the memories of her fallen parents, Valerian is a maverick of sorts; her allegiance to Leonias is often questioned by the unorthodox ways she tackles problems. She also has an admirable compassion and devotion, demonstrated whenever she expresses love toward things such as her family and friends. She is, however, not without wisdom. The reason for her fear and insecurity is due to the fact that she suffered great loss, having a father and mother that were a soldier and doctor for Leonias' army, respectively. The loneliness of such caused her pain, and she embraced Borvo through the times. A little happiness was brought back in the form of Gustav who was given to her by her father via a note strapped on its prongs. However, she is still guilt-ridden, believing herself to be the cause of her parents' demise. She is very biased against the people of Aurios.

Short Biography:
As an infant, Valerian was taken good care of by both her parents, who worked in Leonias' army. Her father Siegfried, as a soldier, favoured the blade and shield, but upon having a daughter, he taught her the ways of archery and subterfuge, instead. She excelled, and soon held more bows than she could handle. As a young lady, Valerian was tasked with hunting game and bringing it to her mother Corinth to cook and prepare for familial meals, but was often found in shooting ranges honing her skills in ranged combat. One day, whilst hiking in the woods, she saw a Fletchling whose wing was broken. It appeared to have fallen from a great distance, as there was no nest in sight. Filled with compassion, she brought the bird home and took great care of it. The years of her childhood were filled with joy.

When she was sixteen, Valerian joined the army as a ranger, and she and her father won many small albeit important battles. Having financial problems, her mother also joined to be a nurse and doctor to aid the warriors of Leonias. She and Borvo who was now a Fletchinder, were tasked with information gathering and espionage. When enough information was acquired, she reported to her father, who came in with his Steelix Gustav with swords held up high. Her mother, however, worked within the safety of tents, tending to the needs of other soldiers. A year later, while on a mission, she and Borvo, who was now a fully evolved Talonflame, took to the skies. However, she was abruptly captured by a mysterious enemy whose aerial manoeuvres rivalled her own. He was a mercenary for Aurios, and demanded a trade; her parents for her. Of course, they agreed. Valerian and Borvo were knocked out with non-lethal poison, and awoke a week later. Her parents, killed by the enemy, filled the corners of her mind, and could do naught but weep. She embraced Borvo, and questioned life. After a month, Gustav crawled from the mountain ranges, carrying a note from her father, who encouraged her to continue serving for the greater good. The enemy was kind enough to let him write a note to his daughter, and so he did.

She wept once more at the sight of her father's writing, but stood up and re-joined the army. When she heard that all nations were banding together to form a group of volunteers, she leapt forth at the chance to attain some answers and find her parents' killers, not caring at all about the phenomena that caused Pokemon to become feral and rabid.

"Catch me if you can."

Accepted, but that's a lot of weapons she has. XD It must slow her down a little.

Username: (Didn't know what you meant by this so) Cheselth
Name: Dianna
Country of Origin: Phoenicis
Weapons: One sword and a small emergency dagger
Pokemon:
salamence.gif

Longwei/Dragon Rush- Fly- Flamethrower- Hyper Voice/ Ability: Moxie
Longwei is a very calm dragon type pokemon and is very loyal to his master, Dianna. Found as a Bagon he became very fond of Dianna. The spikes that are on the sides of Salamence's head are hard and are used to slash at foes who dare come near his face. The wings have small talons at the front tips, which are used to help hold onto the ground when strong winds pick up. Salamence is very protective over Dianna and often places her on his back for a ride or for a place to sleep at night. He often blows out small embers while fighting and tends to use flamethrower a lot when angered.

Dratini_XY.gif

Astarot/ Thunder Wave - Dragon Rage - Extreme Speed - Aqua Jet/ Ability: Shed Skin
Found as an egg by Dianna's father, she was a gift to her master. Quick to jump into the face of danger, Astarot is very brave and quick tempered. She shows no fear when going into battles and protecting Dianna the best she can. The spike on her forehead is used for ramming into foes and holds a small amount of poison, but only enough to stun small pokemon. It often is seen on Dianna's shoulder, where she takes watch. While on the shoulder of her master, she often makes small squeaking noises in response to anything said to her, and will get loud when she sees a stranger, or what she would see as a dangerous pokemon, approaching.

Appearance:
dragon_tamer_piers_by_stormgale-d50jd47.png

(I did not draw this character, no credit should be given to me for the art)

Personality: Dianna is the kind of person who thinks hard on everything before doing or saying anything, therefore she is quiet most of the time. Though while she is mostly a focused person, she tends to daydream sometimes. She can be very protective over her comrades and tries her hardest to be loyal to them, and often calls herself a knight because of it.

Short Biography: She was born into the country of Pheonicis, a place her mother and father decided would be a perfect place for them to settle down a bit. After Dianna was born, it was soon found out that her mother was sick. At the young age of three, her mom died to the sickness. There was nothing they were able to do for her, leaving Dianna motherless. At the age of seven, she had found a dragon type pokemon they called Bagon. Every day she would go outside and play with the young pokemon. Not even another of its kind in sight, she wondered if it was abandoned. Eventually she took it home and washed it up, taking care of it in secret until one day her father found out. At first he didn't want anything to do with the Bagon until he saw the way it acted towards Dianna when he was scolding her. It had taken a defense stance and was trying to intimidate him, thus leading to Dianna's first companion and protecter.

At the age of fourteen, when Bagon had evolved, her father came home with an egg he said he had found. He never told her where he found it, but he gave it to Dianna, telling her that if she was able to hatch the egg, she could keep whatever pokemon lived inside of it. A few months later and sure enough, the egg hatched into a beautiful dragon type pokemon known as Dratini. Shielgon and Dianna both were happy to see the new friend and she began to take care of the two. At the age of nineteen, Shielgon had evolved into a Salamence while they were playing outside. Dianna decided that she would start training her pokemon for battle, and that she did. Eventually her partner learned how to fight quite well along side her other companion. It was then she decided to become a soldier for her home, and while her father declined greatly, he eventually gave up and told her to follow her heart. Once she left, she yelled out her catchphrase "We're not done yet!".

Yeah, been busy. Should have post up today or tomorrow.

@Ambra
Waiting on your reply :(