Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well sorry guys i think i have to drop out of this, since i have school now and busier than i expected to be and often return home from school with a lot of catching up to do in this RP.
It was fun while it lasted and i don't want to slow you guys down with my absence.

Alright. Bye. :(

Sorry about my inactivity! I was busy over the weekend!

I think Kiyoshi will become more and more intriguing as the rp goes on, I have some good things for him to come^^.

I am happy to see that everyone has plans :)

Is anyone working on a post?

And I'll have another post up tomorrow.

I really wish I had chosen a comical character route so I could use the phrase "let flygons be flygons" soon but alas, that is not Gentry.

So whose Pokemon do you like the best?

Heck yeah, if you plan to stick around and be active. :)
Well, I definitely do plan on sticking around! c: I'll start working on a character now and hopefully have them up soon. Hopefully.

Well, I definitely do plan on sticking around! c: I'll start working on a character now and hopefully have them up soon. Hopefully.
Yay! You have no idea how frustrating it is when people proclaim interest and then poof. :(

I will attempt to attract my comrades' interest once more. Maybe they will consider.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oooh, I see Tachibana is racking in votes~

You gonna post, Sen?

Oh you have an Okami gif in your sig! I'm gonna be using some music from Okami for this RP.