Weapons:
hand-and-a-half-training-sword-92bkhnh-full-1.jpg

Pokemon:

Charizard-
250px-006Charizard.png

Name- Drag
Gender- Male
Moves- Flamethrower, Fly, Dragon Rage, Slash
Personality- Charizard is the brute force of the team, head strong. He attacks first and doesn't think before hand. He is in charge and is John's mount for battle. He is John's oldest pokemon and is fiercely protective of John, he would do anything to save his friend. Along his stomach is a long jagged scar from a battle

Alakazam-
250px-065Alakazam.png

Name- Psy
Gender- Male
Moves- Psychic, Disable, Confusion, Ice Punch
Personality- Alakazam is the strategist, he thinks of the best way to attack, when and where to hit the enemy. He is a lot calmer then charizard and often has trouble making him listen. He is Johns 2nd oldest pokemon, he is also very fond of him and would do almost anything for him.

Riolu-
riolu.jpg

Name- Lu
Gender- Female
Moves- Force Palm, Bullet Punch, Counter, Bite
Personality- Riolu is the youngest of the three pokemon, he is a mix of both charizard and alakazam, he has a lot of brute force but thinks first. He has been with John since he hatched and sees John as a great friend, he is very loyal and possibly the most loyal to John

Appearance:
5688-764192506.jpg

Personality: John at first comes across as a flirty, arrogant, douche. But once you get to know him he is a very caring, extremely protective dude. He has a short temper, willing to do anything for friends. But if you piss him off, he will most likely hit you. He is not one to take charge but one to do his own thing.

Short Biography: John hates talking about his past, either people from his land will pretend to like him or people from other lands will hate him. He is the son of a noble but doesn't identity with his title. He joined the Phenocis Army as soon as he could and has been a knight for around 4 years now. He is mainly used as a spy or scout, to infiltrate quietly, do the mission, and get out with minimal detection.

As soon as he heard of a mission to find what was making the pokemon go mad he signed up, ignoring his fathers wishes. Now he just hopes he can find whatever it is, and stop it.

You seem to have forgotten two things-- the "password" that's stated in the rules, and... his name. Phoenicis is oriental so a name like "John" isn't really realistic, especially so if he's a noble.

I'll edit it now, I'm trying to think of a better name but couldn't at the time so just put John :/. And yep I totally spaced sbout the "password" sorry

It's fine. Like I said take your time, no need to rush.

I finally got up a post...xD.

Yay! I'll post when I get home.

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and do a little roll-call. I want to see who is active and who is not, and remove those who are not. YOU MUST POST HERE STATING THAT YOU ARE ACTIVE.

@Yosuke
@Ayla: Active
@Chexmix: Active
@Sen: Active
@Crow: Active
@Limeypanda: Active
@Iatos
@ResolverOshawott
@Shattered♦Secrets™: Active
@Minami: Active
@DarkestShadow
@Noiz
@Wopster: Active

If you are still interested in the roleplay and plan on still being in it, you MUST post here and state so. If you do not do so within a week, you will be removed from the RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am active, you know my situation lol, I'll still try to get posts up until I get my new laptop in July.

Response post is up.

Just to make it clear;
Blue text= Caspar(Niovern)
Red text= Sage(Typhlosion)
Green text= Iris(Flygon}
Orange text= Erza

I dont like a big wall of text when it comes to dialog so I try to make it colorful and a different font ;u;

Fret not, active I am.

Good morning

Good morning! (Afternoon for me ; u ; )

Guten morgen(night for me)

Well, ready to roll into Trapinch territory?

It's 9:40 am here. Tired. Only got five hours of sleep last night and all.

Sure!

So what do you guys think will happen while they're at camp?

Food gets stolen and they have to get another fresh supply or find the culprit.

Or the natives surround them.

Or you know... Cacturne.