Institute of Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyric returned quietly to her bed and and sat down, her backagaagainst the headboard and her knees against her chest. She hoped she wouldn't get hurt like that.

"Safe is not kidnapping" He was awake, but Trevors fever was still high, and he felt weak, with out medical attention he would surely die.

Randel said nothing as they arrived at the infirmary, and soon Travis was in a bed, hooked up to several machines working on keeping his condition stable "You're welcome." Randel said.

His eyes lied shut, but Trevor was wide awake, with a gentle tone he said "Thank you" And remained silent after, he was thinking of all that happen, the powers, the kidnap and...the almost dieing, He was lost in thought as ge slowly drifted off.

Corrie, used to the distractions of sick people stumbling around in this place, tried her best to ignore it. Looking at Lyric, she was reminded of herself when she first arrived- small, helpless and terrified. Maybe that was the reason that she tried to make her smile. "I have to agree with Virgil," She stated with a slight tilt to her lips. "Ice is much better. You can do this," The small girl raised her hand and pressed it against the nearest wall, feeling the cool bliss of the frost spread beneath her palm. The ice coming from her freezing hands spread outward in beautiful, flowering patterns, and she felt herself smile despite he situation.

Virgil raised his hand. "High five for ice p- wait a minute, that might not be the best idea, nevermind."

Corrie, curious, removed her hand from the wall. The patterns stayed where they were, swirling and beautiful. She turned her wide gaze towards Virgil. "Would you freeze me, do you think? Or am I already frozen?"

Virgil was curious as well. "I do not know, wanna try it?" said with a curious expression.

Corrie lifted her shoulders in a shrug. "Might as well, I guess," She agreed. "I mean, what's the worst that can happen?" She raised her hand towards his, a slightly lopsided smile gracing her lips.

Virgil pressed his hand against hers, looking awaying case it froze. "This is gonna end badly I feel it."

Corrie couldn't feel anything. Her hand was unusually cold, but with her they always were, anyway. "I think it's okay," She told him, her head tilted slightly to the side. "Fascinating."

"well you may be able to do pretty designs with ice but as i said before fire has a mind of its own" i said and got up "but you two ice machines are right about one thing, you can make some puns about it haha"

"Their better in general! I mean, I bet you cannot even properly hold a soda! We make it cold on contact!" Virgil said jokingly.

Lyric smiled but hid it behind her legs, trying to hold back a laugh. That would suck if you couldn't hold a soda. She loved soda!

"haha I can hold anything I want to kid I have grate control over my powers but all the same if I get a soda i'll call you" I laughed and added "also I mite have to warm up be for I shake your hand ice-kid haha"

Virgil turned his head back to Corrie "So, our hands do not just stick together. Thank god, that would have sucked if they froze." Said jokingly cause damn it every thing must be said jokingly.

Corrie smiled faintly with a small shrug. She could think of worse things that could happen. "I guess I'm already frozen inside," She responded, her voice a slightly more pessimistic echo of his joking tone.

Virgil knowing that this is his chance. "I guess you are a very... COLD person."

Corrie, though she had been there way too long to find puns funny, forced an almost convincing laugh. "Yeah, I guess I am," She replied, biting down on her bottom lip in an attempt to hide the smile tugging at her mouth.

"Don't worry, I know that was terrible, you do not have to fake a laugh." Virgil said with the biggest grin on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.