Institute of Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Did you seriously think they'd let us walk to a lunchroom and start a possible uprising, boy!?" Enigmus laughed a bit "Hah, how depressing."

Corrie felt a smile flicker to her face, though she made her best, rather failing, attempts at hiding it. "It's not too bad after a while," She told him in a quiet voice. "You kinda get used to it."

Virgil was still disappointed. "I mean, if they are gonna test us, the least they could do is give us good food!"

Lyric nodded in consent, then looked at the man in front of her. His eyes were so... red. Was that even human? She stared into his eyes unknowingly, wondering.

"ok lyric watch this" i said quietly, i rubbed my thumb and middle finger together in one quick motion and held my thumb out and a small lighter sized flame came to life on it, and I showed it to her "did you know that fire is alive Lyric? It breaths, lives, eats, loves, hates. it keeps us safe but can also put us in danger. it creates and destroys" as i was saying these things i made gestures with the small flame that fit the things i was saying and jumped it from finger to finger

"it moves and it can ether bring victory or defeat. it keeps us warm and it can burn us. it helps and doesn't. Fire is free to do what ever it wants to do but at the same time is just as trapped as we are here, but when the right conditions are there a single spark can bring about a fire that is truly free, free from the worry of dieing free from the worry of being trapped. do you under stand Lyric?" i put the flame out

(( listened to this wile typing this. you can if you want to wile you read this http://www.itemvn.com/song/Two-Steps-From-Hell-Calamity-No-Choir-Legend/B34756CE89 you may have to copy paste))

Trevor walked so slow it was as if he wasn't walking at all, he woken up here a short few hours ago, his head hurt and he was sceard. So he walked, he walked endless among the halls, waiting to die.

She nodded in amazement. "So... You can control fire?"

Virgil was not impressed. "Fire is nice, but ice is better!" He said jokingly.

She looked at Virgil and smiled. "How?"

"Well, ice opens the ability to make several bad puns, along with that fact that it is easy to make ice cream and stuff with it!"

Trevor stoped as he heard talking, he blotted towards the voices, smacking into the door. Being knocked off his feet he moaned "Some...one....any...help" His voice cut off as he fell unconscious.

Virgil hearing something said "What was that?" With a concerned voice.

"Hm, probably nothing." Enigmus replied, still writing in his journal.

As Aurora neared the room where the assigned subjects were, she noticed something, or someone, collapsed in front of the door. She didn't recognize him as part of the staff either. As such she stopped in her tracks, giving the unconscious body a weird stare. Miami, on the other hand, seemed more worried about the persons condition, as she ran right over and checked his pulse to make sure he wasn't dead. "Mommy, who is he?"
"..I'm not sure." Aurora admitted, glancing down at her clipboard as if it would tell her the identity of the child.
"Then what do we do?" Miami asked, glancing briefly down at Trevor.

Suddenly, Dr. Randel approached Trevor "My, my, looks like somebody isn't feeling too well." He said as he motioned for some guards to fetch a wheelchair and glances at Aurora and Miami "No need to worry, I've got this under control." He explained with a stern tone of voice.

Both Aurora and Miami glanced up at Dr. Randel. Aurora, knowing very well he was superior to her, simply nodded. "Yes sir." She glanced toward Miami. "Come on Miami, let's go."
Miami looked reluctant, but cautiously left Trevor to stand at her mothers side.

His head was on fire, his legs and arms felt as if they would fall off at any momment,Trevors mind was racing, so many questions and no answers, with the little bit of power he had he spoke, "Where.....am....i" then, yet again he falls unconscious.

Dr. Randel looked down at Trevor as the guards returned "You're in a safe haven, now." he responded "We need you, and you need us." The guards proceeded to place Trevor in a wheelchair and roll him off to the infirmary, Dr. Randel followed close behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.