Institute of Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makekai woke with a start. "how long have i been sleeping here?" he was kind of hurt that no one had really greeted him besides mr.rude over there in the corner with the journal.

"oh about an hour, so your Makekai?" i asked "why in all 13 years that i'v been here haven't i seen you before" i was curious

"There's these things called isolation and different cells, Maximus." Enigmus said to Max in a mocking tone "They've been a thing foor, I dunno, nearly the entire existences of everything."

"okay since we're going on a first name basis Edwin" i said in such a way it would REALLY get on his nerves, no one calls me that except... her... "and before you get pissy Enigmus just remember what happend to your hair the last time you called my that" i gave him a harsh halved crazed look

Virgil sat there watching the three talk before interrupting. "So, what can you tell us of these... tests?"

(Sorry I'm so late guys! Really busy today!! :( )

Lyric was going to respond to the guy knelt down in front of her, sniffing and wiping her tears, but then she looked at the new guy, wanting to know his answer.

"well kids i hate to say it but number one your not going to leave and two the tests, they can be very panfull" i look back to the girl "so you still want to see something cool?" i don't know why i was being nice to this girl but there was something that tuched me... maybe it was here age, but she looked a lot like... i gave her a kind look altough i don't think it befit me with my red eyes

((Rawr.))

Aurora let out a sigh as she walked down the hall, clipboard in hand and her white lab coat billowing behind her. She had been assigned to test some of the kids that day, and really just wanted to get it over with so she could go back to tapping the keyboard at the computer. Her daughter, Miami, skipped happily behind her, wearing a lab coat that looked like it was a few sizes too big.

"Hey mom, what are we doing next?" Miami asked as her mom stopped to inspect a dent in the wall. "Can we go back to the chemistry lab?" She had helped out around there the other day, and had absolutely loved getting to watch all the chemical reactions.
Aurora sighed, disregarding the dent and starting down the hall again. "Not now, dear."
"Then where are we going?" Miami asked, jogging in order to keep up with her moms fast strides.
"We're going to visit some people."
"Really? Who?"
"You'll see."

Miami, completely wired on the prospect of getting to meet someone new, was all too excited to follow her mom to where ever they were going.

"..." Enigmus remained silent, he knew he'd get his chance to rise above these fools. Each and every single one of them. All he had to do was bide his time and wait for his chance. He proceeded to continue to write inside his journal.

Corrie shrugged idly. "Yeah, go ahead." She responded, her voice sounding rather bored. "Amazing me with your super powers," She wiggled her fingers around a bit, scrunching up her freckled nose.

Virgil wanted a more straight answer. "What do you know of these tests? How painful? What does it involve?"

"It hurts a lot, okay?" Corrie snapped, her gaze fixed on the ground. She had been there quite a while- lost count after a year or so, though. "They're going to poke you and prod you and stick needles in you and whatever else they can think up to make you break."

Corrie, caught off guard by his immediate apology, shook her head. "Whatever, forget it. Just best not to talk about it too much, I guess."

Lyric's face read fright and curiosity, and she felt even more scared with that guy looking at her like that, especially with those red eyes. "I-I guess... you can show me..." She said quietly, looking at the ground.

"ok whats your name little one?" I said to the small girl

"Lyric." She said quietly. She didn't move her eyes to him.

(Sorry its so short! xo)

"I'm pretty sure they deliver the food to us. And it's awful, at that." Enigmus piped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.