Insanity is a Lifestyle, and I'm Living it {Open for Applicants! Asylum Roleplay}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Having read through the last few pages, I have come up with some very interesting experiments.

Certain anti-psychotics have been known to cause irrational fear if dosed improperly [patient A]
Then we take a few triple stacks [ecstasy] and give to another patient and lock them in a rubber room

I smell Nobel Prize.

I feel ignored...I don't like that feeling! *Switches to Chrona mode and sits in corner*

Wohooo chrona is awake xD

Chrona, where?!~ -smiles brightly, looking around- There he is!!~ -runs over and hugs him tight- His issues are so CUTE!!~

-Delayed reaction-

Oh no...I don't know how to deal with this...I want to go back to my corner..

No! Don't go back to the corner! *Glomps Chrona*

Aww, he said it..!~ -hugs him tighter- Here's how you deal with this: Hug back~

Does anyone want to just BS an RP til this thing kicks off [if it kicks off...]?

I honestly don't know if it's going to kick off at all at this point.. I do hope it starts soon though, both of my rp's are failing (sort of) and this was partially my salvation.

SO. How do we start this off for now?

I don't know we could always start off as a group therapy session

5uper: I have a jump in thread 'some old backroad' or something similar.

As far as the group therapy session goes, I think it's a great idea.

So, ah... Um... I was away for about 5 days and this thread has filled up with a lot of posts. o__o;

Anything important that I missed? *timidly digs through the swamp of posts*

no no lol i edited my post, posted on the wrong thread woopsy >.<

Fluffy: No you haven't missed anything important we havent even started the real RP yet