Insanity is a Lifestyle, and I'm Living it {Open for Applicants! Asylum Roleplay}

Noo
When I'm in a bad mood then you are my toy ^^
When I'm in a good mood then you are my love interest <3 :D

But someone else doing buttsex to my love interest made me go in to bad mood xD

I punched the guy in the face (from being surprised like that, and hurt my hand xD)
He won't be doing that anymore so don't worry ^^

YAY :D
That's my darling ~

I WANT TO GET KEVIN IN TO ACTION T-T
Kevin gets sad if he don't get to do something soon :o and cole and alec and jazz... especially alec.. he wants to kill people o.O he maybe will try to kill me if this doesn't start soon :o *sleeping with one eye open*

I'll take this chance to add or change some things about Sam then.

Good luck sleeping at night *Giggles*

Do so :9
My sweetheart is perfect as he is ^^ <3<3<3<3

Btw I just heard Alec say that if this rp doesn't start soon then he will go and torture chrona-chan o.O
Well have a nice night ^^

o.o ...
Well I don't need to sleep for another 10 hours...so I should be fine...for now >.>

ten hours... .. I should already be in bed xD
it's soon midnight xD hahha

I'm getting impatient... *Puffs out cheeks and pouts like a little child*

I'm 18 I can decide myself if I'm going to be up all night or not xD hahah
But I confess that I'm naughty in a lot of other ways \(^^)/

Yes. I leave for a couple days due to a family emergency, I come back expecting this awesome RP to have started and it hasn't yet T_T

Fff--
Ok, you know what..? I'm sick of waiting for this thing to start. I'm going to make a thread for this and we can all just start there. When the person who originally made this makes a new thread for it, we can just copy and paste our replies to that one and I'll lock mine. Sound good to everyone?

Sounds great to me

Alright. Thread will be up before 6:00 PM EST. (USA)

YAY :D
Sadly I don't have any internet right now T-T So I wont be able to be so active :o UHuhhu
I will have internet first on friday or in the start of next week xb
But I will try to write on the school computor ^^