Everyone is insane in their own way, right? Well, perhaps some are more insane - or troubled, as we like to call it here at Pine Rest Asylum - then most. Well, these are the people that reside at Pine Rest asylum.
- Ages range from 16 to 21
- Both males and females are accepted
- Personality Disorders (Bipolar, Multiple Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, etc.) is common among patients
- Unstable (self-harm, masochists, sadists, depressed, suicidal, etc.) patients are also welcome
- Staff members (nurses, interns, psychiatrists/doctors, etc.) are always needed
- Rooms are equipped with two beds, "cubby" type shelves for storing items, and bathrooms. They're checked often, and are devoid of any and all objects with which could be used to inflict pain or death upon patients.
- The cafeteria can fit up to thirty people at a time. The food is average, better on some days than others. All patients are required to eat meals within the cafeteria; staff members may eat in the staff room.
- The staff room has a television set, coffee maker, and is equipped for lounging. It's for the staff to use while on break or unneeded at the moment.
- The patient lounge room is located between the female and male dorms, and has a television set, a Foosball table with no Foosball, couches, chairs, and small tables. Patients may interact and/or have snacks in this room.
- A various set of instruments can be found in the music room. The music room is locked at night, and may only be used when a guard or other staff member is in the room with the patient.
- The art room is well equipped with pencils, pens, paper, easels, paint, and other various art supplies. Like the music room, it's locked at night and only usable with a staff member in the room.
- Classrooms are used for either one-on-one or group therapy sessions. There will usually be a psychiatrist or two, and possibly an intern in the room as well as between 1-7 patients.
- Doctors offices are off limit to patients, unless a patient is summoned there to discuss their post-departure plan with a psychiatrist.
- Low or medium risk patients are allowed in the gardens during the warmer months. There is always at least two guards in the garden, to ensure that all patients are kept safe.
- The visiting area is the only room in which people who are neither patients nor staff are allowed. A guard is always in this room during visits, to ensure that both the visitors and the patients are kept safe.
- Low risk - this is mainly for patients who are only a risk to themselves: suicidal or self-harming patients make up the majority of this group. Other patients that may fall into this group include those with non-hostile personality disorders such as anxiety disorders, sleeping disorders, or substance abuse (alcoholics, drug users, sex addicts).
- Medium risk - these patients may have a history of violence, but are currently non-hostile and/or in recovery. Patients who have a high risk of becoming dangerous may also be included in this group, such as those with hostile cases of bipolarity, or multiple personalities which may become agitated and aggressive.
- High risk - patients that have a history of harming people and/or are currently hostile will be placed in this group. They have less privileges than other patients, and will be accompanied by a guard wherever they go (except for the obvious places like the bathroom or shower)
(Let me know if you can think of any others that should be on this list. If you don't know what any of these are, you should be able to look them up online, or you can message me and I'll try to explain it as best I can.)
- Addictions (sex, drugs, alcohol, etc.)
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Mowgli Syndrome
- Multiple Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Nightmare Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Phobia (list which)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Selective Mutism
- Self Injury
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Sexual Masochism and/or Sadism
- Sleep Terror Disorder
- Sociopathic Disorder
- Katrina Hayes, played by Me
- Jeremy Crawford, played by Fluffy
- Raven Web, played by TheFoxMaiden
- Joe Blaide, played by FlyingGekko
- Sam Kane, played by Neko-tan
- Samantha Chase, played by One Must Wonder
- Dr. Nicolette Marchall, played by FlyingGekko
- Nurse Carl Anderson, played by FlyingGekko
[CENTER][SIZE=2]Picture [/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE=2]Name: Alias: (nickname/s) [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Age: Position: (Low risk, High risk, Nurse, etc.) Time at Pine Rest: Disorders: Appearance: (I know you have a picture, but I'd like a description as well. Plus, you can add any tattoos, piercings, height, etc. that aren't obvious in the picture) Personality: History: Likes: Dislikes:[/SIZE]
I'll be posting my character(s) in just a little while :)