Insane or "Different"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their relationship went mostly like that from then on. They talked together and spent time whenever they could, as Adrian tried desperately to get out of the place where he was living, by cheating the psychologists and taking his medication. Eventually, they let him out, and that day, he ran to meet Stephen at their agreed place, smiling widely at him. He hugged the other and looked into his eyes, his expression happy and delighted. "They let me out! You know what this means, right? We can go somewhere and live together..." He smiled happily as he embraced Stephen. Due to their moments together having only been brief, they had never taken a second step in their relationship. A few times, they'd gotten close to crossing the border of kissing, to the point where clothes were beginning to be put out of their place, time had always interrupted them. Adrian was a little more safe with the whole "relationship" deal now, but couldn't find it in himself to take the crucial step of completing their relationship. He wanted to be able to do that so badly, and had spent half of his time gaining the courage. He would always stop Stephen because he didn't feel ready, sometimes feighning that he had to leave. He didn't want to do that, but something in him backed out whenever he tried to do it. He bit his lip harshly as he grabbed onto Stephen's arm, taking a deep breath. "Tonight... is okay... if you want..." Since they had went over the "talk" many times before, it would be obvious to Stephen, what Adrian was talking about. He had tried for months to go through with it, and every single time he had become scared of something bad to happen. Now he wasn't going to chicken out anymore. He felt for once in his life that he was ready to take a decision and make a move. He took a deep breath as he looked into Stephen's eyes, confirming his words with a just slightly determined expression. He knew they couldn't postpone things forever, and that at some point, Stephen would also want to do it(well, from previous encounters it was quite obvious that he did want to already) but he had refrained from taking any step farther than what Adrian allowed, because of his past experiences. "I... I'm ready now. I can't live in the past forever.. and I want to be able to erase those marks of the past with you... I want to be able to accept you fully, body, mind and heart... and that's why... I know you've been wanting to do this for months, and... I just want you to know that if you want to, from now on... I've mentally prepared myself... I'm sorry it took so long..." He blushed as he spoke, feeling a bit ashamed about himself, after all, it wasn't every day you allowed your boyfriend to do such a thing.

Stephen's face suddenly brightened up, and held his arms out to Adrian. "It's about time they let you go. I'm so happy. We can finally be together, and I'll get to see you every single day. And I guess there will be no disruptions.." He slightly tightened his grip around Adrian, keeping the same smile on his face for a while. I kind of feel as if I'm putting intense pressure on him..I don't want to do that..because next thing you know, we'll be acting like strangers around eachother..I don't want to force this on him.. He managed to keep a stable expression on his face, although in his head, all of these questions and his thoughts just kept continuously piling up inside of his state of mind. Stephen looked down at Adrian again, with the most sweetest face anyone has ever made in history, but then again, on the inside, he just continued to think. And think. And think. And think. Reality caught him again, when he felt Adrian grab onto his arm. His face softened. "Adrian, if you don't want to..then we don't have to..I don't want to take our relationship way too quickly like other people occasionally do. I don't want to pressure you, or force this on you. But if you want to..then..it's fine.." He just had to speak out his mind, and what he thought. If he didn't, he'd always end up lying, without even realizing it, then he'd go back and say something different. He sure didn't want to, and never hoped to do that to the person that was the most dearest to him. Stephen just kept his eyes on Adrian, as he began to speak again. It took him a couple of minutes to reply, for he was trying to gather his boughs, that were beginning to wonder off to some place else. "Are you sure you are..? Because like I said, I..I just don't want to force you into doing this if you don't want to. It would, truly, hurt me so much if I was forcing this on you, without even realizing it..that's how much I care..And you don't have to be sorry. I'm not the kind of guy that likes to rush things. That's one thing you should know about me." Stephen explained, as an uneasy feeling settles in his stomach.

He shook his head violently at Stephen, holding his face between his hands. He looked straight into Stephen's eyes, wanting to get his message across. "Stephen. I've thought about it. I've thought about this for so long, ever since we first became official I've thought about it, mentally preparing myself. And I'm ready. I just don't want you to think you're forcing me. You're not, never would you be. I love you, and I really, really want to do this with you. So that the scars of my past can fade and I can truly, sincerely give you all of my heart, all of it. So that some of it doesn't stay in my tragic past. So please... don't try to convince me to back out. It's useless. If you say no I'd probably just jump you in your sleep, because I know you're just saying no to be nice to me." He smiled a bit at the last comment, leaning forward to capture Stephen's lips to seal the deal. He then looked back into Stephen's eyes to make sure that he got the fact that Adrian was not going to back out from now on. Not now, not ever. He had spent such a long time preparing himself, there was no way he was going to stop now. He had prepared himself and now he felt ready. He knew it wasn't brief, that it was going to last. "And I'll prove it to you, if you'd just please... please accept it." He asked in a pleading voice, looking up at Stephen. He had spent so long thinking. Longing, desiring Stephen. He needed this. And he knew he needed it now. His whole body was screaming at him, and he knew there was no way to hold any of it back much longer. He grabbed Stephen's hand, dragging him along until they reached his house. He knew no one was home and stormed inside, dragging Stephen to his room, locking the door after them and closing the window. "Stephen. There's nothing I want more than this right now. I love you. I've always loved you. And I don't feel that I'm being rushed by you. I've thought this through. So please.... if you really love me, if you really want to do this... I'm yours." His voice sounded a bit nervous, but it was mostly due to his inexperience with other people. He walked over to Stephen, taking him to the bed and sitting down with him. Adrian, having gained a few seconds of courage, leaned forward to kiss Stephen softly on the lips. He was inclining for the other to take the lead.

Stephen nodded, finally understanding. "I love you too...and if that's what you want..I'll give it to you..no questions..I'll accept it...I'll do anything you want..that's how much I love you.." He whispered in a soft voice, staring back into Adrian's eyes, seemingly understanding what it meant. I'm a bit nervous..I-I've never done "it" before, of course..but I'm still okay with doing this..although like I said, I'm a bit nervous.. Just thinking about it made redness rise to the skin of his cheeks. Stephen's blush grew a bit deeper. "Adrian, I accept it..I really do..there's really no way I could say no.." He cracked a faint smile, as the redness began to disintegrate from his cheeks. He tightened his grip on Adrian's hand, as the other dragged him along to his house. The redness returned to his face again, and his heart sped up, beating louder and louder, until practically that was the only thing Stephen could hear in his ears. "I know, Adrian..I love you too. And I'll do this for you..I'll give you what you want.." He took a deep breath, beginning to collect up with bravery, for he was still a bit nervous about this being his first time. He softly kissed the other back, as his lips slowly traveled down to the side of his neck, planting passionate and lustful kisses there. Stephen's hands found their way around Adrian's waist, pulling him a bit closer. His mouth then began to travel to Adrian's collarbone, gently nibbling on it. He thought it was a sensitive place, so he just wanted to be gentle, and to just take it slowly.

Last edited:
When Stephen's lips disappeared from his and began on his neck, he started panting softly. He had never done anything of this kind before, only when him and Stephen had gotten close to the edge. Now when he didn't feel like stopping, it seemed to spark more desire in him. He let out soft pants as he clung onto Stephen's back. When the same lips started kissing his collarbone, he couldn't keep in a moan. He blushed even harder and covered his mouth, tears of embarrassment in his eyes. He was, for once, completely out of control, and unsure of how to react. He tried not to be too upset by himself becoming a mess in mere seconds while Stephen seemingly remained so calm. He gulped down some air as he, using his last, tiny bit of confidence, lied down on the bed, tugging at Stephen's arm to get him to follow. His eyes were wide and innocent, but this time he didn't look terrified. He had looked like a person who had seen a ghost the last times, but this once, just now, he didn't look or act frightened anymore. He was shivering, but for a completely different reason than fear. He reached over to pull curtains in front of the windows as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, trying not to look too embarrassed. It didn't work and his hands were shaking, fiddling with the buttons nervously. "I-I... Stephen... I... you'll be gentle with me, right..? I mean... I'm not scared or anything, but I'm still a virgin... sort of... and i-if you would go easy on me, it'd be nice..." He looked up at Stephen as he finally got all of the buttons opened, reaching his hand up and clutching onto Stephen's arm.
((We will have to fade out soon because this isn't a mature rp xDD ))

"Are you alright..?" Stephen asked, looking up at Adrian with worried eyes. "Am I taking this a bit to fast..?" He asked again, a bit more calmer. Getting the message, Stephen slowly hovered over him onto the bed, and continued to stare at him before doing anything else. He didn't want to mess up and straight out embarrass himself in front of the person he really, really, cared about. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong...I want this to be as perfect and as gentle as it can be.. Stephen still continued to stare at Adrian, with the same worried look on his face. "Please tell me I'm not doing anything wrong..." He gulped, running his fingers through the other's hair. "Of course I will..I'll be as gentle as possible without hurting you, okay..? After all..uhm..." He paused, clearing his throat some. "I haven't lost my virginity either..so of course I'll be gentle. There's no way I could ever be..Ermm..how do I put this..I don't really have the heart to be rough..." Stephen explained, although his voice was just a simple, tiny whisper. "But just please tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.." He whispered, before lowering his head again, and began to plant kisses on the other's collar bone again. After about a minute or so, he slowly advanced lower.

(( Yeah, I know... OuO~ )

Adrian couldn't hold in the sounds escaping his lips, and wrapping his arms around Stephen, he submitted himself to all of the strange feelings welling up inside him. He had never been this nervous before, it was as if his heart was going to burst straight out of his chest and jump away. Stephen's words calmed him down a little, and he let his eyes fall close, showing Stephen his full trust. He was scared and nervous as well, but even more than that, he wanted to go through with it, more than anything else. As he had hoped, it turned out gentle. Stephen would take great caution of him, not going too quick and always waiting for his approval. Because of this, it dragged out for a while. Adrian didn't mind much. He couldn't tell how much time had passed. Minutes? Hours? Days? He couldn't get a grip of his sense of time, completely leaving his mind with the intense feeling of their bonding with each other. It had probably taken a while, because it was dark outside when they were finally just lying together on Adrian's bed, cuddling. Adrian hadn't fallen asleep yet, but was instead tracing the lines of Stephen's chest. It seemed that all of the awkwardness had fainted away, and he cuddled in closer with his still naked boyfriend. "Thank you." He whispered, unsure of what he was being thankful for. Was it for Stephen accepting him? Being gentle? Staying with him? Again his mind was a fuzzy mess of whatever. He didn't know up and down and just cuddled even closer, stealing himself to more of Stephen's warmth. They were covered in the blanket, but Adrian's ultimate source of heat was cuddling into Stephen's body. "I love you." He said softly, stroking Stephen's shoulder, simply too lazy to reach up to his cheek.

((Okay bam I think I censored this well enough come after me admins if I didn't D: ))

Stephen was breathing rather lightly, and just kept his eyes on the other, with his arms wrapped tightly around his body. "I was good and gentle enough..right..? Did I do everything right?" He asked, just to be reassured. He would stop in the middle sometimes, just to make sure it wasn't hurting him. Stephen buried his head into Adrian's neck, nuzzling on it playfully. That was the best feeling I've ever felt since I lived..and I hope he enjoyed it also..I was gentle as I could be, and I didn't rush... Stephen took a glance at Adrian, and smiled lightly, watching him run his fingers through the lines of his chest. He glanced at the window, and grew embarrassed. What was I thinking? Dammit it's already night time..just how long has it been..!? His mind was screaming and shouting at him for answers, leaving him more confused than ever-- like always. Redness filled Stephen's pale cheeks. He just couldn't stop blushing after he just now, realized it was night now. He glanced at Adrian, and smiled once more. "You're welcome." He replied softly, although he didn't have a clue to what the other was thanking him for, but didn't bother to ask any questions. Stephen closed his eyes, and a happy sigh escaped from his lips. "And I love you even more, either way-- under no conditions. Remember that." He whispered, placing his hand on Adrian's non-occupied hand. He gently stroked it, running his fingers across his skin.

(( You did. There was no "fluff fluff" in the paragraph..^//u//^ We're good. ))

"Silly, I already told you, it's okay." He said with a smile, nuzzling into Stephen's neck. The whole cuddling thing made him so happy, and watching as Stephen went from normal to embarrassed to blushing and back again made him smile happily. He crawled up a little bit so he was face to face with Stephen, considering that he was quite a bit shorter than the other male. He smiled cutely as he looked into Stephen's eyes. "You didn't do anything wrong. Say.. do you want to sleep over? My parents are almost never home anyways... and they think I'm into girls either way, unless they find us in here they won't suspect us of being more than friends." He rolled his eyes a bit and smiled, a blush still settled on his cheeks. He kissed Stephen once again, nuzzling his nose and holding onto his shoulders. He had never been this calm and happy before. He cuddled closer to Stephen, his body tangled together with the other's. Stephen probably wouldn't be able to get up even if he tried, so he was kinda bound to stay with Adrian. He smiled a bit at the thought. In just a few hours, their relationship had changed so drastically. There was no nervousness, no awkwardness left in their actions. Adrian had submitted to trusting Stephen fully, and it had paid off. He couldn't be happier than he was right now. He hugged even closer to Stephen, loving to steal his warmth. Adrian was usually cold. His hands were cold, and his toes, and everywhere. Having Stephen's warmth enveloping him just like a blanket made his body warm up. "You have to stay. I am not going to let you free of my grip before we have slept for at least 10 hours." He said stubbornly, feighning anger, but failing since he was hopelessly grinning while speaking.

"Okay, okay..I'm so not silly..." He pouted. "Hey, it's not funny, don't laugh...!" He yelled playfully, as is his blush deepened. For a bizarre reason, Stephen always has had a habit of accusing people of laughing at him, when all they did was a simple smile-- no more, or no less. His cheeks practically felt like someone had a fuse, and had just set them on fire right at that moment. "Sure, I'd love to..but it won't be a problem, right? I really would hate to cause problems like I did back in the past...but I should just forget..the past doesn't matter anymore, it's all history to yourself." He explained, smiling a bit at the end of his sentence. He pecked a kiss on Adrian's forehead, and playfully rubbed the tips of their noses together. Well..I gotta put back on my clothes, I'm still a bit embarrassed.. He struggled to get up, and his body went stiff. Oh, so he wants to start playing this game, eh..? Stephen struggled a bit more, then glanced Adrian with an "What the hell?" expression. But after that, he just simply smiled, getting the message through his head, and wrapped his arms a bit tightly around Adrain's back, but not to where it could possibly hurt him. Stephen shivered some at Adrian's touch, as the bitterness and coldness transferred onto his skin. But he was okay with it, it really didn't bother him since he was a cold, winter person-- he absolutely just loved the cold seasons. "Adrian, did you forget I have the power to move any object any time at my own will for any reason also known as telekinesis?" He didn't even bother to take any pauses in that sentence, and a smirk grew onto his lips. "So that means I could just tear your body off of mine, if I wanted to." His smirk grew wider, and more mischievous. Stephen's wide smirk faded slowly. "I can't sleep..I have insomnia..and I hate sleep, I don't want to sleep.." He complained.

"Not even if I'm here...?" He asked in a careful voice. He wanted Stephen to be able to sleep together with him. He wanted Stephen to recover in order to be in as good shape as possible. He bit down on his lip, tears clouding his vision. He was blaming himself. If only he knew how to cure something like insomnia. If only he knew what to do to help Stephen. He tried desperately not to cry and wiped his tears away, but more just kept coming. He knew he wasn't going to stop crying. "I want to help you... I know that you might have it almost impossible... but I don't want you to not try sleeping... if... if there's anything I can do, please... I'll do anything for you... anything..." He said in a shaky voice, clinging onto Stephen. He would go through hell, even go as far as to consult Stephen and try and cure him. He would try his very best to get the other to be able to sleep. He knew it was selfish, but hoped that his presence could do as a help to the cure. He didn't want his boyfriend to suffer of any disease, no matter what it was. He tried again to wipe the tears away from his eyes, but they kept getting in the way. He bit his lip and looked at Stephen. "Please... if... if the fact that I'm here helps... if I can sing you a lullaby, or do anything to get you sleep.... I'll try it... so please... won't you let me help...? I love you so much... I can't just sit here and watch you suffer... because of something like this.... so... so please..." He kept pleading Stephen, clinging even tighter onto him.

Stephen looked at Adrian. "I'm sorry to say so..and I hate to say it..but yes..even if I 'slept' with you, I just couldn't bring myself to go to sleep..don't beat yourself up about it, Adrian, I've had it since I was a child.." Stephen explained, still staring at Adrian. Great..look what I've done..way to go, Stephen..you made him blame himself for my disorder that I've had...you're stupid as always, Stephen. His face saddened again, and he gentle placed a hand on his cheek, sweeping the tears away with his thumb. "Adrian, listen..I promise, it's fine..it's alright..I've had this since I was about 5 years old, and here I am-- I'm still alive and breathing. I swear, it's fine. Just please, hear me out..I promise, I will be okay." His voice was a bit shaky, but he pulled Adrian into his arms, running his fingers through the strands of his hair. He didn't know what he could do to prove that everything would be fine. Think, Stephen, think..please think quickly..you know you don't like to see him upset at himself like that... He looked Adrian in the eyes, and continued to wipe his tears away with both of his thumbs. "Adrian..please stop crying..I only have this disorder because when I started getting older, stress decided to be my friend, and had me up all night, unable to sleep. You don't have anything to do with this. It's not your fault." He sighed, and closed his eyes, obviously knowing that wouldn't work. "Try if you wish..But I'm telling you the truth-- It's just not your fault, I don't know what made you think that, or who told you that. Don't bring yourself to believe it's your fault, because it's not, and it never will be. Please..just don't do it..stop it..I-I can't stand to see you like this..I can't.." Stephen shook his head, and tightened his grip around Adrian.

"Stephen... you... you need to try. You can't just live with this forever. My fault or not, I won't forgive myself if I leave you this way. There's no way I can magically make it go away, but if you won't try and deal with this stress that's weighing down your mind, it will kill you one day. Maybe it hasn't tried yet, but it's always waiting for a chance to bring you misfortune that would eventually lead to your demise. That's why, Stephen... I need you to not just accept this illness of yours... just because you're used to it doesn't mean it doesn't harm you... if I can't help you then please, please try... I need you to try, you need to have faith..." He stopped when he got a strange, tingling sensation in his fingers. He looked around cautiously, blinking in confusion. A spirit? But it isn't... I can't locate it... unless... "Uhm... Stephen.... this happened when you said stress took you over, right? Was it stuff like... nightmares? Waking up late at night? Suddenly feeling dizzy and almost fainting...?" His mind seemed to work on full speed as he asked the questions, staring at his hands as if they would give him his desired answer. It could be a spirit... I wouldn't feel a presence of one if not... but why take over a mind and not convey a message...? Why just stress him out and keep away his sleep..? How to do this... I know there was something about getting that spirit away... but what is it? Some kind of inside-out poltergeist? It's strange... but too strange to "just" be insomnia... I don't get it... He wrecked his mind trying to search an answer to his never-ending stream of thoughts. He knew that something was off; maybe it was just his imagination. But the presence of a spirit, insomnia for such an extended period of time... it could almost only be that. A spirit inside his mind. Adrian had heard of it before. How people had had spirits in their minds that stressed them out and prevented them sleep to the point of insanity.

"I've tried so many times, hell, I even stress myself out just by trying to sleep, and get rid of stress itself. I've tried so many times and I've just crashed and burned. I've failed so many times. I still haven't succeeded yet. I just feel like I'm going insane. I'm just going crazy in the head, and I absolutely cannot help it no matter how hard I try..I just fail and fail every single time.." Stephen was getting a bit frustrated at that point, but he just didn't know what. He didn't know what he was so angry about at that point. Hell, he was so zoned out, that his mind couldn't even process what he was so angry and fired up about..it was just all unknown to him. Just take a deep breath and relax, Stephen.. He told himself, allowing a mouthful of air inside of his lungs. "Yes. I'd mean, sometimes I'd sleep for about 5 minutes or so, and I'd wake up in a cold sweat from a nightmare that seemed so real. Then I wouldn't be able to sleep again. I'd feel sick to my stomach. And sometimes, I'd even have the same nightmares over and over and over-- nonstop. Also, I've had nightmares where after I had them, they'd seemingly come true the next day..it's frightening.."Stephen looked down after the long explimation. He sat up, and buried his hands into his arms. What's wrong with me..? Can someone please just tell me if I'm going crazy in the head, or if it's just simply my imagination..I don't like this feeling..it's just repeating in my head. Almost as if someone is controlling what happens to me. As if they're trying to torture me. Stephen trembled at the thought.

"Uhm, Stephen. I need you to listen to me, listen to me very closely. I'm going to tell you something and it's not going to be easy to understand or comprehend, and I understand that. But... I think I know what's wrong with you." He looked into Stephen's eyes, soothingly stroking his hair, knowing that what Stephen was going through was a total hell. He was going to do his best to explain it. "It's not a very common thing... as you probably know, spirits are different... some are poltergeists, other are just creatures repeating their old habits... but... there's a different kind of spirit. No one knows of its origin. I read a lot about it because this spirit happened to interact with my late mother. My mother committed suicide. You see... many years ago, she showed the same symptoms as you... no sleeping, nightmares, other strange sensations... but it wouldn't just stop there. She started having those "nightmares" at broad day, and eventually, they put her into a mental facility. I... I couldn't believe it. I knew my mother weren't crazy, so I began researching. Spirits, that is. I stumbled upon something. This spirit, it resides inside one's head. It stays as an irritation in the mind, a morbid joke in order to tear your brain apart slowly... I was planning on saving my mother with my new knowledge, going to personally drag that foreign spirit out of her mind... but when I arrived, it was already too late.. Listen, I think this is what is wrong with you, Stephen. Just a moment ago, I felt the presence of a spirit. It's still here, but I can't see it anywhere in this room. Knowing that it isn't inside myself, and that you aren't dead, I can only conclude that there's somehow a spirit inhabitant in your mind. If you want to... I can try and remove it from your brain? It's not going to harm you or anything..."

Stephen up at Adrian, with watery eyes. "There's something wrong with me, isn't there..? I knew it..what am I becoming.." He buried his head back into his arms, but still continued to listen closely. He didn't bring his head up from his arms not once. This really isn't happening, is it..please tell me that this is all an imagination..Please just save me from my dreams..please..this isn't really happening..I know it isn't.. Stephen practically refused the fact that this was ever happening. He just couldn't face the truth without denying it or going..straight out insane. He lifted his head up, and placed his hands over his ears. "No..that isn't real..! This isn't happening! This is not happening! It's not!" He yelled in anger, as his hands twitched some. He couldn't control what he was saying, nor did he actually know what he was saying at this point. "Tell it to leave me alone..just tell it to leave me alone, I don't know what I did...tell it to get out of my head and just leave me be! Just tell it to stop, I can't take it any longer! Get out of my head!!" He screamed, and shut his eyes. Stephen growled angrily, taking deep breaths, attempting to calm that other side of him. He was litteraly pulling on his hair, so hard, that he could just easily rip it out of his scalp. He grinned his teeth together, still taking very deep breaths. You don't belong here..just go away..you've done enough..you've tortured me enough...you've made me go crazy..you've done everything you wanted to me..get out of my head..get out of my head..you're going to make me hurt someone in a minute or so if you don't..

"Stephen! For heavens sake, listen to me! Calm down!! Give it a rest! Will you stop this at this very instant!" Adrian was still only in his underwear, but didn't care as he shoved Stephen beneath him. "I-I'm sorry for this but... you don't give me any choice! You need to calm down!" He was yelling at Stephen, tying his wrists and ankles to the bedpost. "I'll execute this thing, make it feel pain and suffering just as you did, but if you don't plan on relaxing I'm going to knock you out! Now stay the fuck still and let me do my work. " he gritted out between his teeth as he got up from the bed, pulling on a bathrobe. He found his things for the execution while not looking at Stephen. He knew it wasn't good of him to do such a thing, but he wanted to help Stephen and not watch him suffer. He bit his lip as he sat beside the bed, leaning down to kiss Stephen with tears in his eyes. He stroked the other's cheek as a whispered 'I'm sorry' fell from his lips. He began on the process; lightning candles, drawing symbols on Stephen's arm. It was also to make him relaxed, a few of the charms worked much like a sedating drug. It was in order to keep Stephen calm under the process. Drawing a last symbol on his forehead, Adrian proceeded to rub his palms together where two symbols were also visible. They began glowing bright red as he placed his hands on Stephen's chest, beginning to whisper out chantingly in a foreign language. Stephen would probably feel a bit dizzy and as if he was dreaming, but nothing serious. A smoke seemed to rise from him, coming out of his mouth, ears and eyes. It materialized into a cloud above his head, and Adrian directed his attention to it as the chanting changed to an almost yelling voice. Something sounding dangerously close to a scream was heard as the smoke disappeared into thin air. Adrian wobbled as he untied Stephen. The job was done. He managed to erase the symbols on Stephen's body before he passed out, his unconscious body falling to the floor with a thump. Executions were extremely mentally and physically exhausting.

((Adrian doesn't deal with Stephen's trip xD ))

Stephen arched his back, struggling to break free of the ropes. "No, I'm not going to stay the fuck still, until this bitch inside of my head gets the fuck out..!" He yelled, still continuing to struggle. Stephen kept squirming around, kicking and he wasn't ready to give up anytime soon, he knew that for sure. Soon enough, he grew a bit tired after all the kicking and struggling, and it slowed, until he eventually ceased. He was breathing at a quite fast pace, and his breathing seemed to get deeper and deeper and deeper. Eventually, he calmed down all the way, and just let his whole body go limp. But the whole time, his body was trembling some, and he just couldn't really feel anything. What's happening..? All I remember is me screaming about something..and Adrian also..I don't know what, but... He just kept continuously asking himself questions. After the process was finished, he felt a bit queasy, and sat up weakly. "I feel so light headed..where is Adrian at..?" He asked outloud, in a hilarious voice that almost sounded like he was high or something like that. He glanced around, crawling off of the opposite side of the bed.

(( True, true. XD ))

Adrian was lying collapsed on the floor. He was still only in his bathrobe, but seemingly that didn't matter much. He was lying on his stomach, with his head turned towards the bed. He was breathing heavily, his fists clenching and unclenching as he lied there. He didn't make any move in the next while, and didn't look like he was going to wake up anytime soon. He was mumbling incoherent things while he lied there, his forehead so warm it was almost burning. When one had a body like Adrian's, a small one with not much energy to give, an exorcism took a great amount of his energy, giving him fever and knocking him out. He rolled to his back, clutching his chest tightly, crying out in pain. He ended up pleadingly saying Stephen's name, reaching out into nothing to try and find him. His body was shaking on the floor as he seemed to become smaller and smaller when he curled up into a ball. He began sobbing in his unconscious state, the pain in his chest making his whole body hurt and ache. He wanted to wake up, he wanted to see if Stephen was okay. But he couldn't. He just couldn't deal with the pain.

Stephen soon became more aware of himself, and walked to the other side of the bed, almost instantly gasping. "Adrian..?" He asked in a small voice, kneeling down. This is all my fault, isn't it..Yes, I know it is.. He grew worried about the other, and carefully picked him up, gently holding him in his arms. "It's okay. Let it all out. I'm here, Adrian. I'm here." He whispered in a calming voice. Stephen held the other closely to him, running his fingers through the strands of his hair. He placed his free hand on Adrian's chest, just keeping it there while he stroked his hair. It's probably me, but when I'm around him, bad things always seem to happen..and here again..I hurt him, didn't I? I hurt the only person that ever cared for me in my whole life, who's been there for me..and I caused this by letting that spirit in my head drive me crazy. I always cause the ones I'm around, to get hurt...I just deserve to die.. He glanced down at Adrian with his tear filled eyes, but had the courage to wipe them away from his face. Stephen began humming a familiar melody. He always did this to try and prevent himself from crying, or seemingly getting angry at someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.