Indepentent State Armed Forces recruitement

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Looks like he's making a training course all his own, bossman." Top Blackburn commented to Carl.

"Yep... Let him go." Carl replies. He climbs back up into his track and grabs the TC's radio. "Command & Control, we've got a runner heading for the airfield. You guys mind sending the 8TH Commandos to intercept him?"

-----------------------------

"He's almost the spitting image of me..." Deimon says, overwhelmed with emotion.

"If he gets your genes I do hope he takes after you when he's older." Pincushion adds.

Julez smiles at Deimon, wrapping her arms around him and then kisses his cheek lovingly. "It's hard to face your kid all alone when he reminds you of someone who disappeared..." Julez mutters, then looks over at Pincushion. "What do you mean by that?"

Vay was halfway to the airfield before he noticed noone was shooting at him. "Out of bounds?" he wondered, before deciding it was safer to keep running, No matter how tired he was getting. That thing was still somewhere behind him.

*WMD struggles to his feet, though in his cumbersome terminator armor he is unharmed, and the suit is suffering only minor damage.....admittedly it does take him 15 minutes to stand*

The TC from the Paladin jumps down, handing WMD a canteen.

"We should probably get the engineers to install an IFF on yours and the armors of your boys." the soldier says, pointing at the Point Defense Laser. "All our grunts have them so our laser doesn't fry them." On the other side of the field, closer to the airfield, Vay kep running, a flight of AH-64G Super Apaches touching down. He suddenly slams down on his face.

"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!" someone says, bootfalls and the sound of gear clanking all around the kroot. "Looks ta me like we got oorselves ae runner!"

"Should we do the usual with him, sir?" another voice asks. The sound of a pistol slide racking alerts Vay.

"Aye..." the first voice says. "Runners git new assholes drilled inta 'em..."

------------------------

Pincushion winks at Julez.

"What I means is sometimes children take after one of their parents." she explained. "If Akira takes after Deimon then I see women lining up to see him. Maybe even men, if he swings that way."

Deimon glares at Pincushion.

"No... Just no..."

*WMD removes the helmet from his terminator armor, and gratefully drinks the water, before handing the 3/4 empty canteen back to the TC*
Ywes, that does seem prudent considering how difficult it is to stand up in Tactical Dreadnaught armor.

Vay lay on his stomach. Tanks where a problem, men with guns, cake, wey steak would be closer to the truth. Almost hithout moving he seemed to fly towards the closest man, a cannonball maade of claws and sharp beak, knocking him over

"Ooh, a fighter!" one of the men surrounding Vay snarled as the rest gave him wide berth, save for one.

That one caught Vay's arm and twisted it hard behind his back, sending waves of pain.

"Yew've go' balls, buddy-boy..." the first man said, popping Vay's shoulder out of it's socket. "C'mon, git me mad... Ye'll see whit Ah kin do..."

Vay winced as the joint poped, but he was't going to let them take him, not without at least one of them leaving on a stretcher.

Summoning all his determination he sumersaulted, twisting the his shoulder joint back into place and brought the butt of his bladed rifle swining round at the man hollding his still dislocated arm. Close quarters, every kroot's strong suit, and few could best them toe to toe.

"OOHRAH!!!" the soldier snarled, flinging his flak jacket at Vay, putting him off balance. "LET'S GO TA HELL!!!"

Vay saw that the man was no longer human but a werewolf, standing over him.

"Rip him up!" one of the Minigunners shouted as the team lead sideswiped Vay with his rifle.

Vay ducked the blow and dodged backwards before grabbing hiud dislocated arm and shoving it losely into the socket, the pain was intence, and he wouldn't be able to rely on it too much, but he had all 8 claws again.

"Just like a slugga, except without the choppa." the kroot remained in a low crouch, ready to dodge, it was strength against agility.

"Just like a dime-a-dozen, green-skinned, foul-smelling slugga boy."

Private Knight, Requesting R&R SIR!!

"You want R&R?" Top asks, looking at Knight quizzically. He then starts laughing at him. "You just started! You're not gettin' R&R for another couple of months!"

Sir,yes,sir!

Top sighs, shaking his head. He then pulls his head back and headbutts October.

"Do not call me 'sir.' I work for a living." he says, adjusting his sunglasses.

"Time to work on 'gittin' ya mad' slugga"

Vay rolls forward picking his rifle up and swings it his both hands as he comes up from his roll, putting all his mometum into the swing. The twin blades sing as they slice through the aim cutting a path towards the werewolf's chest.

Julez glares daggers at Pincushion for a moment. "I believe that it's not a right time to say that... at least wait until he's ten or something...."

Julez then slowly lifts Akira out of the crib and cradles him, cooing.

Turning to the minigunner, Kichek inclined her head in response, and said, "Thankz." Facing the building once again, she gave it another curious look before walking around, claws clicking on asphalt as she made her way towards the back. Just like the minigunner had implicated, she could hear sounds back there, and she gazed around in interest as she finally came to the outdoor facility he had mentioned.

Vay's blade makes it no further, Ryker scoring a direct hit to the Kroot's chest.

"No weapons, brotherman.[/i]" Sergeant Norman 'Desolator' Lynch, the Mechalith in the squad, says, headbutting Vay with his composite armored forehead before tossing him back to the werewolf. "We've got a bodybag, bossman! You better not be the one we put into it!

------------------------

"Julez, I would never think to violate a ten year old!" Pincushion says, offput. "Sixteen or seventeen, though..."

"You're sick...[/i]"

-----------------------

Kichek nears the training facility, passing a group of Combat Medics tending to a couple downed Marines. The men have various limbs in splints and are hooked up to morphine drips.

Julez glares at Pincushion and speaks slowly, angrily."Anything younger than eighteen is not approved. If you want me to kill you, keep talking." She adjusts Akira and cuddles him.

Status
Not open for further replies.