Indepentent State Armed Forces recruitement

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Julez, calm down, please." Deimon says, stepping between Julez and Pincushion.

Julez snarls and bites Deimon, sinking her teeth into his neck, growling.

vay faced the werewolf, focused on evey move, looking for an opening. then he sprang forward slicing at his thought with claws and beak

The werewolf used Vay's momentum against him, pulling him by his arms and planting a foot against the kroot's chest.

"'APPY LANDIN'S!" the werewolf snarls, tossing Vay facefirst into Desolator's fist.

"KNOCKOUT!

Vays light body flew through the air, his head inpacting on himething that felt as hard a diamond, he tried to get up, and susseeded for a moment before pitching forward mumbling: "Back from pilgrange, eh?" the rest was blackness.

"Pilgrimage?" Ryker asks as he returns to his human form. "Ah've been whit the ISAF-Expeditionary Forces. 'At's 'ardly ae pilgrimage."

"Should we call the meat wagon?" one of the minigunners asks.

"Do'it." Ryker replies, grabbing his pack and taking a long sip from the CamelBak attached to it. He then keys his throat mic. "Field Commander, we intercepted the recruit. 'E's up fer ae 'ospital stay."

----------------------------

"Copy that... Out..." Carl says into the radio handset, setting it aside and looking at the Minigunners and the Warmaster. "We'll restart the exercise in a minute.

Julez continues to snarl and tear at Deimon's neck.

Deimon does nothing to fight her off, letting her rip his neck apart.

"Y'know, if you keep up like that, you're going to kill him..." Pincushion says in a sing-song voice.

Julez pauses, staring at Pincushion again, blood dripping from her jaws, then licks at the wound she made on Deimon.

"I'm... sorry..."

Deimon holds his hand to his neck, Pincushion grabbing the medkit on the wall.

"D-deserved... i-it..." he manages as Pincushion starts patching him up.

"You really went overboard there..." she comments.

Julez glares at Pincushion, then walks out of the room, angrily.

"THE NERVE! Goddammit!

*Quiinn continues to wait until he gets wherever he is supposing to be heading*

Pincushion looks to Akira in his crib.

"Don't worry, she'll come around." she says to the child as she tends to Deimon.

----------------------------

"Alright, listen up." Carl announces to the battalion from atop his tank. "Since we can't really reset the drop we'll just storm the enemy position. I've got some Humm Vees rolling in to pick you guys up. You're Mechanized Infantry now."

Julez storms around then sulks back in, curling up in her fox form near Akira's crib, snarling at Pincushion for being too close.

(Hey Ryker. I've been waiting for a bit for Quiinn to get wherever he is supposed to go? Could you give me a hint, or hurry me along?)

(They're still in the field with the tank column. Humm Vees are en route to pick up the leg infantry.)

(HAHAHAHA! Lame.)

(The assault is still on. It's just the method of attack has changed.)

(POST DAMN YOU!)

CQC Gym...

Marines worked each other over in close combat, grappling in a manner that resembled the most heated of MMA matches. Those who weren't fighting were either lifting weights or being tended to by Combat Medics.

Except for one man. He wasn't a Marine but wore the fatigues of a Minigunner. He sat in a meditative state, a wooden sword draped across his lap. He wore a balaclava halfway up his head, obscuring his face but letting his hair down over his shoulders. He seemed oblivious to the grunts of the Marines as they trained.

"Sanderson, Wrigley, rotate out." Lieutenant Travis shouted from the sidelines. Two Marines break free from their grapple, exchanging a handshake before they go to lift weights. "Morrison, Ubel, you're up." Two Marines set their free weights aside, stepping out onto the grass. It doesn't take long before the two are trading blows, parrying punches and kicks.

"Come on, old man... I've got your number..." Morrison snarled at Ubel, keeping a high guard. Ubel feinted with his left knee, planting his boot down and bringing his right leg up in a strong sobat kick, contacting Morrison's left forearm. Morrison spins, turning his back to Ubel as he plants his right foot back down, pulling his opposite leg up into a side kick. He contacts with Ubel's left side, putting the man on his face, obviously in pain.

"Whoa, woah, training time out!" Travis calls out, a pair of Combat Medics stepping up. By this time Ubel is sitting on the ground, one hand on his right leg. "You've got power but that famous one two of yours is going to have to be modified."

"I can still do it, sir..." Ubel protests as Morrison's arm is immobilized and set in splints. One of the medics pulls his shirt up and touches his ribs.

"Ooh, yeah, two broken... You're looking at a hospital stay."

"Karma for calling me 'old man.'" Ubel says with a smile as he gets back on his feet, one of the medics directing him to the sidelines. Travis notices Kicheck.

"Can I help you, Marine?" he asks.

------------------------------

Deimon props himself up in a chair, hand to his neck.

"She's just doing as the Colonel asked her..." he says, trying to take his mind off the pain. "Cut her some slack..."

Status
Not open for further replies.