Indelible {Kronas17 x CalamitousNag}

When Uriah left the clearing, Sirris let out a woosh of breath and wiped the sweat from his brow with his shirt sleeve. He was hot and bothered. It had to be the fire making him like this.

The werewolf was quite glad as the vampire made about busying himself with the care of the little ones. Sirris had a sneaking suspicion that it was this caring, gentle side that was stirring his wolf.

His wolf wanted to claim him...!

Nevermind this creature had been his dire enemy not a week or two before. His wolf was obviously irrational and a lot easier to stoke than he thought. If it was going to be like this anyway, maybe back in the river he should have just let Uriah--

Sirris finished with the last rabbit and spun away, nearly tripping over the huddled ball of fur at this feet. They were getting cold, Sirris thought with a frown. He pulled a small canteen of water from his pack and walked through the trees surrounding their campfire to find a safe and protected place. He came upon what he knew to be a blackberry bush twisted among the vines and trees. This would be perfect; they'd have a constant food source and it was hidden enough to allow them to grow and mature.

The werewolf went to digging in a dog-like fashion, packing the earth and making a good-sized, solid den they'd be able to use for a while yet. He used the water from the canteen to mold the earth and smiled when the den was complete. He grabbed some underbrush from the forest floor and stuffed it down into the den for bedding. There! His conscience was assuaged--somewhat.

Sirris returned to the campfire to see Uriah feeding the bunnies. The ball of fur had dispersed into five little ones and little cheeks were vigorously working the grub they received. They were hopelessly adorable--and if he didn't get them out of here soon, he'd soon loose his appetite. He stealthily flipped over the roasting meat on the fire.

"Thank you," Sirris nodded his head in thanks to the vampire, but he didn't really look at him. He felt the vampire's eyes on him, however. He waited for the bunnies to eat a little more before he scooped them up in his tunic and carried them off to their new home.

Sirris returned, stretching his arms above his head and yawning. It was an obnoxious stretch and it felt good as hell. Finally, without ten pairs of eyes to watch (and judge) him, he tore into the hot meat over the fire. Sirris just about moaned. Raw meat had its perks, but cooked meat was a delicacy. It was nice to focus on something other than the vampire looking his way.

Before Sirris knew it, he was finishing the last of the roasted rabbits and quickly running out of things to distract himself from the site of the vampire's unintentionally (intentionally?) bared neck. Vampires weren't the only ones with a neck fetish and a bared neck was just about as appetizing for the lycan now as the meal had been. He wanted to lick that neck.

Shit.

"I'm glad it is close. While I would have been up for the challenge of entering Viden unsealed, I'm sure my control wouldn't have lasted long and I'd be jailed again. It's funny how we have to change ourselves just to make them feel comfortable," Sirris grunted.

Sirris's hackles went up when the vampire moved near to him. It had been his idea to restrain himself, but the werewolf was having a hard time doing so. Especially when the vampire suddenly grabbed his jaw, the werewolf's eyes swinging to the vampire and his sudden closeness. Uriah *had* to be enjoying this, he had to *know*, right?

"I will be fine," Sirris grimaced until the vampire's hand fell to his thigh.

That was it.

The werewolf flipped around and quite literally *pounced* on the vampire and attempted to wrestle him to the earth. "You, on the other hand," the werewolf said very near the vampire's ear, "I'm not so sure. You should *really* read up on your lycan mannerisms." The werewolf nuzzled his neck and moved back to both spread and pin the vampire's thighs down with his own. There was something about having such a big creature under him that made him salivate. "Until you can, let me bring you up to speed. Lesson 1: don't bear your neck... or your belly... to a werewolf," Sirris almost added 'unless it's me.'

It had honestly caught him off guard. Once again. His hand has rested on the lycans thigh and the next thing he knew Sirris had jumped up almost immediately and began working Uriah down to the ground. It wasn't much of a struggle considering his guard had been down and he really wasn't expecting the sudden action. His brown eyes peered up at the male resting most of his body weight on top to keep him pinned. Uriah wouldn't struggle though.

Usually he was the dominant one, that want to be on top and being in control was something he loved, sometimes craved but he also didn't mind when someone else had the control and right now that was what Sirris wanted, he'd gladly let him have it. There was a glint of possessiveness in his eyes, something that Uriah hadn't seen much of but if he had a beating heart he was sure Sirris would be able to hear it almost pounding out of his chest.

So he wasn't to show his neck or stomach to any lycan. Back during his lessons with his father and elders they had never really gone into the mannerisms of lycans, only briefly and while he was trying to remember what this meant, he honestly couldn't. This was completely new to him. He didn't mind though.

" Don't bare my neck and- okay I got it" Uriah chuckled despite the seriousness in Sirris's voice. If he was going to be possessive then Uriah could easily do the same.

" You know there isn't any other lycan around here but you, though if there was another I honestly doubt you'd have to worry about me flashing my neck".

Uriah pushed up with his force and slipped one arm out of Sirris's grip before grabbing his tunic to bring their faces only inches apart. He ducked his head into the base of the lycans neck before his tongue moved against the flesh and then he sucked on SIrris's pulse point. His mouth lingered kisses on the spot he marked before laying his back down to the ground and starring up at Sirris with a smile.

" If my neck and stomach is off limits then your neck is off limits to others as well" Though his voice was playful there was a hint of possessiveness there too.

Sirris met the vampire's warm brown eyes and while that proprietary glint was still there, there was also softness and something bordering on... Sirris pulled his eyes away before he could finish going down that path. He was reluctant to even call the vampire a friend. Was it too soon, even for that?

The vampire laughed in his ear and Sirris found himself smiling as he moved to the base of the creamy column of his neck. "Oh, don't worry. I *was* talking about *me*," the lycan growled as he parted his fangs to delicately mark the vampire's neck. Right before his teeth met skin, he was hoisted upwards so quickly that his teeth clacked shut. He didn't even catch a glimpse of the vampire's face before Uriah ducked down and put his lips to his skin. Sirris felt his eyes roll upward and his jaw went slack. He didn't know what to do. Could Uriah really not know that he was playing the werewolf like a fiddle?

These were all the gestures of a submissive werewolf and Sirris's wolf certainly didn't miss them. Especially when the vampire had sucked at his neck. This was too much; the werewolf was likely treading on dangerous territory. Instinct was to reward to submissive wolf and the only type of rewarding he could think of would surely jeopardize his tenuous hold on his glamour. Sirris dropped his head to the vampire's chest in resignation and forced a sigh. Slowly, he pulled back until he was sitting on his haunches and enjoying the sight the vampire made. Once he broke eye contact, he let his eyes drink in the entirety of Uriah. When the vampire spoke, Sirris met his eyes with a raised brow.

"My neck, huh?" Sirris tilted his head and his curls fell over his shoulder, effectively hiding the appendage in question away. He paused and massaged the inside of the vampire's thighs with his thumbs. "So no other vampire can taste me?" Sirris questioned innocently, the challenge back in his voice as he gave the vampire a side-long look. "Except... who? You?" The reality of what Sirris was saying was sobering to him. Even a bit unsettling. Were they marking each other? What did this mean? Sirris had a suspicion this was more than just the aftereffects of his wolf's rebellion and their playful banter.

He changed the subject. "How much /do/ you know about lycankind, Uriah? And I'm not talking about what can kill us." He continued the massaging touch up the vampire's hips and to his lower torso. His clawed thumbs gently lifted the vampire's shirt and his hands slid under it so that he could massage the pale skin underneath. This was an intimate gesture to lycans. It took a great deal of trust to expose one's vitals to another and more still to allow such sensitive areas to be touched in a defenseless position. Did Uriah trust him?

He was getting worked up. Too worked up. At first he simply wanted to tease the darker male which was nothing new but now seeing the way he had reacted to his touch Uriah wanted nothing more than to prolong their little...moment. Recently he took notice in his growing desire to be around the other male and the thoughts that seemed to circulate through his head...you'd think he hadn't been on this earth for a handful of years. It was quite embarrassing actually.

At the lycan's comment about his neck Uriah lifted his head slightly with narrowed eyes. He wanted to say yes but instead he simply bit down on his lower lip before shifting his attention back to the night sky. Nope he wasn't going to say it though he doubted any vampire would be lining up to take a bite out of his neck, another lycan just might. The thought was simply unsettling and he found himself thinking about what happened after their meeting in Viden. Would he go back to his coven and Sirris his people? Would they both simply forget?

It would be simple if Uriah bonded with Sirris but that would mean he wanted to be with Sirris for life. He'd be admitting to himself that there was something between them that was much more than a simple pack and companionship. For one thing he certainly didn't kiss people he hated much less allow them so much intimate actions without them meaning something to him. So how did he really feel about Sirris?

He was pulled from his thoughts at the feeling of strong warm hands working at the insides of his thighs in a soothing manner before traveling upward and Uriah let out a sigh of content. Letting his eyes close briefly before Sirris's question made him look over at the lycan.

" I'm afraid not. I was only trained to learn what I needed to survive against your kind and if I did learn anything other than that I don't remember". Lifting his hand from the ground he let his finger trail lazy circles over one of Sirris's arms that were busy massaging the skin underneath his shirt. " I will say I'd like to learn a few things though, and I'm a great student...or so I've been told" Uriah smiled slightly before letting his eyes close once more as he relaxed underneath Sirris's touch.

In a way, Sirris was expecting the vampire to push him away. Uriah had always goaded him, so he wouldn't be too surprised if this was just the vampire trying to get a rise out of him. Sirris still didn't believe that the vampire was unaware of his posturing. He was doing all the right things. If there's one thing he could say, Sirris could say that the vampire's methods had worked. The vampire had the werewolf where he wanted him; now what? Would he pull the rug from under him? Pretend to yield to friendship but really not mean it? You didn't have to like someone to bed them, after all.

The lycan took Uriah's silence as all the answer he needed when it came to staking his claim. The vampire didn't appear to be ready for that, and quite frankly, neither was Sirris. Where all this had come from, though, Sirris wasn't entirely sure. He blamed it solely on his over-reactive instincts. His wolf wasn't always the most rational. Especially when it got lonely.

Sirris watched with avid interest the vampire's reactions to his touch. He was still waiting to be pushed away, but instead, the vampire closed his eyes.

The vampire was putting himself in danger like this. If Sirris had wanted to--and he couldn't even dream of wanting to now--he could seriously hurt the vampire. Uriah did trust him. Sirris let go a pent-up sigh of relief. Either the vampire was a daredevil who enjoyed skirting death or he felt safe under the lycan's hands.

Sirris mocked surprise, "You don't remember? Am I that easy to forget?" The werewolf laughed in jest which melted into a sigh at the vampire's light touch on his arm. It tickled and gave him goosebumps all over. It only made him more aware of the encroaching night.

The fire was dying down. Its orange glow set the lycan's eyes aflame and chased patches of gold over the lycan's ebony skin. The vampire seemed to glow beneath him and Sirris thought that this was a good time to get some rest.

"I'm sure you will be a good student. You're certainly inquisitive, so don't stop that on my account. Plus, who better to get information from then straight from the source?" Sirris didn't feel any tension under the vampire's skin so he slowed his movements and pulled the vampire's tunic back down. "This teacher requests payment, though," Sirris deliberately paused after that statement, letting Uriah think the worst, "In exchange for my knowledge, you must tell me more about the vampyre. I've already found the rumor of ice-cold skin to be untrue."

Sirris moved back and away from the vampire, freeing him, before settling down close beside him. "In case you were wondering, your body language earlier was... enticing to my instinctual side. I apologize if I startled you, I..." Sirris broke off the rest of the statement. He was going to reveal that his wolf had wanted to take the vampire for its own but he had a feeling that probably wouldn't have been the best of news to the vampire. So, instead, he changed topics. Again. "You should know that lycans crave touch and rarely sleep alone," Sirris yawned as he burrowed against the vampire's larger body. "We also enjoy a kiss goodnight, but that's entirely optional," Sirris teased. Okay--this wasn't true, or rather, it wasn't particular to werewolves only. Who didn't enjoy a kiss goodnight?

Ah so much had changed in the matter of a few short weeks. Going from wanting nothing more than to get rid of the lycan's presence was now washed away with wanting nothing more than to be close to him. It was crazy how things changed in such a short time. The feeling of the lycans hands against his skin was so relaxing he had almost allowed himself to rest for a short time, until he heard Sirris's words.

" I apologize that the me before hand didn't care much for the history of lycans". When Sirris's movements slowed down and eventually stopped, Uriah almost reached out to grab the males hand back to his body. An eyebrow raised slightly listening intently to the lycan's words before he broke off and switched the subject and Uriah wanted to know what he was going to say though he doubted Sirris would give him that.

" Okay since you are giving me first hand information it is only right" Uriah nodded his head slightly before the darker male went on about lycans. He eyed Sirris intently before playfully rolling his eyes at the last comment. Did lycans really enjoy a kiss goodnight? He couldn't help but feel like that last part was simply something Sirris had wanted though Uriah had no problem in preforming such action. his kind however didn't need such affection and anything other than mutual gratification and respect was about the only thing that was shown outside of closed doors.

" A kiss goodnight huh" Uriah grinned while he allowed his brown eyes to gaze over Sirris's body snuggled against his own, and the feel of his body warmth that he had grown used to. " One thing you should know about vampires is that most don't openly show affection for another unless they deem that person worthy of it". Leaning down he pressed his lips to the lycans before pulling away slowly. " You should consider yourself quite lucky....goodnight Sirris".

~~~
Uriah eyes shot opened as he looked around. It was early in the morning and the birds hadn't got to their usual calls quite yet. Sitting up slowly he ruffled his fingers though his hair and then glanced over at Sirris who was still sleep. It surprised him how long he actually rested. Usually he'd simply rest for maybe and hour and a half or so but for the whole night, that was new. It must have been because he was becoming comfortable around Sirris.

Getting up he moved down to the stream to splash cold water on his face. They were so close to meeting the caster and his nerves were kicking in. What if they denied helping them? He knew Sirris wouldn't make it through Viden's walls without it and after getting a taste what humans were like from the encampment and how they were treated, Uriah wasn't quite ready to go through that whole ordeal again.

When he returned back tot he camp Uriah shook Sirris' away. " Wake up. We have less than a few hours trek before we reach the home of the Caster".

"There's nothing to apologize for. It isn't as if the feeling wasn't mutual," Sirris mused next to the vampire, quite taken aback by the sudden apology. Sirris was well known for his hatred of vampires so it wasn't like he could cast any stones. He had held equal zero-interest in his enemy not too long ago.

And now he lay next to one. If only his clan could see him now.

Sirris, after having hopefully persuaded the vampire into kissing him, sobered immediately as he thought of his clan. What would his clan say? Vampires were abominations of the earth, or so it was widely believed. Sirris was sure they'd find him weak, deluded--even incompetent--if they knew of his improving relations with the vampire. They wouldn't see it as diplomatic strategy or the start to a better future for both of their people. They'd likely see him as a failure. The elders already saw him as such, but the werewolves that still believed in him and supported him... was he letting them down?

Sirris scowled as the disheartening thoughts rolled over in his mind. Uriah's voice managed to snap him out of it, though.

The werewolf looked back over his shoulder to the vampire beside him. If Uriah's word was anything to go by, vampires appeared to be very cold creatures indeed. The werewolf wasn't too surprised to find out that vampires were reserved in their feelings. However, there was something in the way that Uriah had phrased the testament that made Sirris's face flush and his eyes widen.
The vampire leaned forward and kissed him. Wasn't this an open show of affection? Was Uriah saying that he made an exception for Sirris?

Sirris couldn't help the smile that crept on his face, though he rolled his eyes in response to the classic Uriah comment. He was 'lucky', eh? Typical haughty royalness. Sirris knew about that all too well.

"Mmm, goodnight," and the werewolf fell asleep content.

----

Sirris woke to the feel of a hand on him, and considering the trauma of the last few days, he rolled away and immediately went on the defensive. When he realized who it was he rolled his eyes and made a spitting noise.

"Oh. You," the lycan said unimpressed as he used his current position to stretch his arms and back out. The action closely mimicked a common canine with his chest to the ground, his arms out in front of him, and his hindquarters in the air. He shook himself before rising to his knees. He looked around sleepily.

And grumpily.

"That was the best night of sleep I've had in weeks and Mr. Sunshine comes to drag me from it. Who knew you to be an early riser? I thought you just never slept at all," Sirris growled before he got to his feet and walked down to the bank to refresh himself.
It wasn't long before the werewolf was ready to go again, though the scowl remained on his face. "Wait, did you even sleep? That caster better be there, Uriah," and they had better agree to help. Sirris was contrary as hell in the mornings.

As they walked onward and up an incline, Sirris began to (finally) wake up and his usual curious mind took over. "What if they want money? What shall we give them in exchange?" Sirris mused aloud, turning suddenly and walking backward so he could throw the vampire an accusatory look. "I can.... chop some wood, I suppose. Take care of a vermin problem, maybe," the werewolf made a funny face suddenly. "What do casters do for fun?" Sirris paled suddenly. "Hopefully it's not duping those who come to the seeking help. They can turn me into a cat, Uriah, and then what would I do?" Sirris said in mock (maybe) anguish.

Uriah glanced over at Sirris as he spoke and the sudden realization dawned on him. What would the caster expect in return for making the seal? The last time he had been around a caster he had been only but a boy and payed no real attention to his parents adult matters. At that time he was may more preoccupied with beaming small rocks into the trees and knocking down birds. " Well if they want money maybe we can strike up another deal with them considering that we don't carry cash". At the sudden ammunition of the lycan's questions Uriah couldn't help but laugh. " I'm not a caster pro so I wouldn't really know that much. They're introverted by nature and tend to only really venture outside and amongst others when necessary".

He doubted caster simply preformed anything random on people but then again Uriah really didn't know much about them and he doubted anyone really did. As they walked Uriah hummed tunes softly to himself before reaching into his satchel to pull out the book he had already finished. It never hurt to re-read something especially when it was worth a second go around. Though he much rather tease Sirris about the matter of the seal, Uriah figured Sirris was already a hot mess letting his mind psych him out .

It took Uriah a good thirty minutes to finish his book including look up every so often to make sure he wasn't walking into a tree. Closing the book and putting it back in his satchel, Uriah looked at Sirris. " I hope they have some books worth reading when we reach Viden. I need something new".

Eventually his footsteps slowed looking around he motioned for Sirris to move off the path. There was this weird feeling as they got closer to the Caster's house and after a few years it was visible to them. The house look sort of beat down, threads and clothes handing on a dry rack and a few empty bowls which seemed to have been filled with red and blue paint were laid out int he grass as well as old tattered clothes.

" This is the place" Uriah made a small face as he moved up towards the house and climbed the small stairs to the door. Uriah had no idea what this person looked like, how they were going to react when they saw two people on their doorstep and while things could go good they also couldn't either. " You ready?" Uriah looked over at Sirris before knocking three times on the door.

Uriah hoped for a good outcome because with their luck..they needed it.

"Right..." Sirris said uneasily, "no cash..." The lycan readjusted his pack to the other side of his body. Apparently he was the only one who came prepared--if the humans hadn't stripped him of every cent he had when they confiscated his belongings.

"Introverted, hm? We should get along swell," Sirris declared. "We'll hate her for hiding away and she'll hate us for pestering her--fantastic results. I hope you know I'll volunteer you for the first go-around... you're not listening to me are you?" the werewolf deadpanned, watching the vampire retrieve a book. "I guess that means he's okay with it," Sirris huffed before placing his hands behind his head and staring up into the trees as he walked. This trip would be the death of him--with or without the caster's help.

Sirris's eyes widened as the vampire repocketed the book. "You can't be done with it already!?"

~*~*~

The high shrill of a canary's chirp filled the small cabin.

The man at the kitchen window froze with a bowl in hand. He had been drying his utensils when the alarm sounded and he peered fearfully out the window into the forest beyond.

Something had tripped the wards outlying his property. The man felt one, no... two creatures cross the barrier and into his land. One with a heartbeat and one without.

The canary's frantic chirping got louder as the trespassers grew near. The man waved a hand over the head of the wooden canary to stop it and it morphed back into the simple carving it was. Huffing, the man left his utensils where they were and wrapped a thin silken scarf around his neck as he exited the cabin. Once he donned the scarf, he would be invisible to the intruders; the perfect opportunity for him to scope them out.

The man moved to the front of his yard, his long grass skirt sweeping the ground, just in time to see two travelers cross his front yard. One was tall and one was short and they couldn't look any more different than they already did. What a pair they made--and a curious one at that.

The tall one, who seemed to be guiding the shorter one, approached his cabin warily with a grimace on his face. The man's eyebrows crawled several inches up his face; did they think someone was home? His cabin should look abandoned to the uninvited intruder. What had tripped them off?

Oh right, he had left the laundry out front. He knew he had forgotten something this morning.

The man swore under his breath before he realized it, only to remember that the trespassers could still hear him even though they couldn't see him.

He swore again.

~*~*~

Uriah, brave soul that he was, was the first to go up to the door and knock. Sirris stood several steps back and didn't ascend the small staircase. Instead, he looked around at the eerie place, feeling strangely unsettled. He felt like he was missing something.

And then he heard it.

Growling, the werewolf twisted around and looked frantically behind him. He had heard what sounded like a voice though there was nothing to be seen.

"On your guard, Uriah. Something is out here. I don't know what but I could have sworn I just heard something--and it didn't come from the direction of the home."

Rolling his eyes, the unidentified man walked behind his house and out of sight of the intruders. Griping, he hoisted himself through an open window and effectively knocked every damn thing that was on the table under him onto the floor. His swearing was at the level of pirate now.

The man yanked off his invisibility scarf, straightened his askew spectacles and marched to the front door in a huff. He made sure to grab a handful of salt on the way.

The door flung open, revealing a pale and pissed looking young man with coke bottle glasses precariously balanced on his long thin nose. His squarish face was framed by a halo of unruly, white curls. Daggers were in his threatening brown eyes as he assessed the sight of the two before him.

"State your purpose in two seconds or you die," the young man looked between the two before settling his gaze on the tall presumptuous one.

The place reeked of obscurities and witchcraft and that was more than enough to put Uriah on edge. How his parents had strolled here all willy nilly once was beyond him but the quicker they were out of here the better. After his knock he listened intently for sounds inside the home but it was silent. Maybe they had gone out. He tensed immediately at Sirris's words before looked around slowly as he watched the lycan look around frantically. He knew Sirris wasn't one to make things up, especially things this serious and if heard a noise it was most likely real close.

He glanced up at the top of the house. Nothing. Peeking over at the sides. Nothing. And then he heard it. A loud crash followed by a string of curses. Uriah looked over at Sirris with a raised eyebrow before looking back at the door as he listened the the sound of shuffling and light thuds before the door opened.

Uriah took a half a step back when the he was greeted by what surprised him as a young man no older than twenty five. His curly white hair was a mess which matched his attire and those glasses.... Uriah almost didn't respond right away. " I need you to make a seal for my friend here. Without it we won't be able to make it though Viden without his wolf coming out" he motioned towards the male down the steps from him and then looked over the casters shoulder to catch a glimpse of the inside of his house.

Hot Mess.

Uriah didn't really know what he was expecting. Someone older? Much more put together? Eh not really though the more he looked at the man the more he seemed to fit perfect into the category of a caster, well at least from some of the stories he had been told.

Sirris met Uriah's gaze with wide eyes and high brows. What the hell? Was the caster alright? Was it even the caster?

The werewolf couldn't help but imagine some crockety old woman hobbling to the door and knocking over everything in her way. The woman was probably ancient if Uriah's mother had known her, considering how ancient Uriah probably was. Sirris realized he would have to ask Uriah's age one day, but that would be if they potentially survived this encounter.

Sirris was surprised to see a young man greet their call--a pissed off one at that. He was the complete opposite of the old hag he had imagined; Sirris would have to check his stereotypes, it seemed.

They had two seconds to state their purpose--shit. This was already not off to a good start and the man was hostile. Sirris didn't know what to add to Uriah's explanation so he remained quiet, simply bowing his head in acknowledgment.

The young man, still spread across the front door gave the taller man a hard look. Before responding, he slowly scanned the man with his eyes from head to toe. While outwardly he appeared normal, the young man took note of the coolness of his aura, unnaturally blue for one of the living. Ah--this was the one he'd sensed earlier.

Deciding not to respond at all, the young man turned his steely brown gaze to the shorter man--or was it beast? If the tall man's words were any indication, the shorter man wasn't a man at all. His true appearance was sealed away somehow and, surprisingly, these two strangers expected him to do something to maintain it.

Sirris looked uneasily from the young man to the vampire beside him. The young man was staring directly in his eyes and the werewolf was three degrees past uncomfortable.

"Look--" Sirris stopped himself abruptly and cleared his throat. He didn't want to give the caster any reason to deny them. "I need your help. That is what my friend here is trying to say. Are you able to?"

The young man finally broke the unsettling gaze and looked from the vampire to the werewolf with a strangely blank face.

"Thirty seconds."

And slammed the door in their faces.

Sirris, shell-shocked, turned to the vampire. "What the hell was that? How are we supposed to convince him?"

Reactions: Vbx.n
Uriah looked from the caster and then down the steps to Sirris. This whole ordeal was not what he had been expected in the slightest. The man...er kid he was young and quirky but he had some spunk about him that made Uriah somewhat believe that he had the qualifications to a certain extent. That and the way he grilled him made him shift slightly. When the caster spoke and then slammed the door Uriah made a face before turning to the lycan and shrugging his shoulders. " I don't think we have to worry about convincing him of anything. If he didn't want to help us he'd simply shoo us away the moment he opened the door.".

The man did say thirty seconds and Uriah turned back to the door as he waited but after a minute or two he felt weird. The sky had gotten slightly cloudy and when Uriah turned back to ask Sirris a question he was no longer standing behind him. Uriah frowned and then climbed down the steps and looked around. He would have heard Sirris move and yet somehow he was gone? Had he been to pre occupied in his thoughts about the caster?

When he walked to the side of the house he felt something trickle down his mouth and wiping it with the back of his hand Uriah starred at the crimson colored blood. His fangs were out and then he looked down and his eyes widened. Sirris's body was at his feet. His neck broken and his jugular ripped. He was going to throw up. Uriah brought his hand to his mouth to see blood on his finger tips and suddenly he hunched over and chucked up the food from last night.

" You killed him" the casters voice rung out from the top of the steps and Uriah shook his head frantically over and over again as he dropped down next to Sirris's lifeless body. " I-I- he was just behind me"
" You wanted him dead though...right?"
" No of course not"
" Why? He's your enemy"
" We're not enemies...I mean we were but not anymore" Uriah picked up the lycan's head moving the damp curls from his face as his fingers trembled. There was no way he'd kill him.
" Do you care about him..did you?"
Uriah was silent he was biting down on his lower lip so hard that blood appeared before he faintly nodded his head.

His mind was working in circles trying to piece everything together but all he could get was the caster, Sirris behind him and now the male dead in his arms because of him. Uriah simply pulled the body closer to him ignoring the rest of the casters questions. Why did it even matter? Uriah looked up from where he was as blackness took over his eyes.
" Why are you asking me all these damn questions? What do you gain out of them?".