In the Shadows of Magick

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is still open for signups and stuff right?

If so will edit a CS into this post.

Maybe we should establish slightly more strict posting order to get things moving faster? Just to have an idea of who's going next aside from "hey I need to say something" so we're not waiting on people?

I would be happy to do a strict posting order and beat those that don't stick to it now that we're together again.

We can set it based on the order of those that reply from this point on, if everyone is all right with that.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Oh, also, I'm so sorry @Wizzy The Wizard .
I was checking the OOC and stuff as much as I could on my phone while I was away and somehow missed your post.
If you want to make a character sheet, please do.

Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
Crap my bad, I lost track of this but I will reserve this spot right here for my post

RESERVERINO!

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitti
I'll try and post one tonight, but failing that, this Sunday should produce -- class hath begun!

• Thank You
I'll try to get something tomorrow or monday because I will have some limited access to the internet for the next week and I have to re read the lore and all the info etc. But I am still interested for sure :D just have to refresh my memory on this once I get some time.

So limited access to internet for next 5 days but expect a post when im back, im gonna just copy all the info I can from here and make my CS on a doc. peace

With the halting pace that this has had, the player number dropping, and all...
I am afraid that I think that it would be better all around for me to put this to bed.

I'm sad over its fate and I had high dreams for it. Hopefully in the not to far future, it will be able to be reborn. A clean start next time will, with any luck, serve it well and make it an even better roleplay.

I'm sorry and I hope that I will see you guys around.

Status
Not open for further replies.