In the Shadows of Magick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated Fiske a bit, gave him a few more years and a more defined fighting style than "wing it and try not to die", hopefully he works a bit better for what you're trying to do.

@Kitti
Are you full?
With the remaining pair pending approval and one more possible player who expressed interest via messages, I think for now I have a fairly large cast.

However, if you want, if there ends up being space, I can nab you and see if you're still interested later on?

I'll be gone for three to four days, so I might not be able tyo respond immediately to the IC.

A few unexpected things happened yesterday which threw me off schedule a bit.

My list of current characters that are accepted should be up to date (but post with questions, etc. if you have them or if I missed something).

Notch will be away for a few days - I can drag him along or wait. What say the rest? Do you want to wait? Are you all ready and raring to go?

Waiting is alright, it's probably better for LindyNotch.

I'm in no rush to start, but I'm ready for when we do. So that being said I'd rather just wait until we can all get started around the same time.

Edit: Actually a real quick question, how are we handling introductions?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no qualms with waiting, it'll probably be better to do so.

All right, then. Notch, just give a headsup when you're back!

Well, having been on guard, I don't think that there will be any necessary introductions, as it were. When I write the opening post, I'll set the stage and then you can get a little acquainted chatting about your lives or something. But "Hey, my name is" is probably not appropriate as they're not all fresh recruits or anything. If you want to start idea generating or something for it, maybe think about what your character has been doing on their down time. Listening to the pretty tavern girl sing? Carving little wooden figurines? Etc.

Ah kk. Mostly was asking because we somehow managed to draft characters in a way where nobody is actually within the same house, so I wasn't sure how familiar characters were supposed to be.

Is there still room? :D Looks really interesting.
I have another player who has a sheet up, pending approval, and another player already who has expressed interest should space become available right now.

However, if you want, should space open up, I can message you and see if you're still interested later on?

I have another player who has a sheet up, pending approval, and another player already who has expressed interest should space become available right now.

However, if you want, should space open up, I can message you and see if you're still interested later on?
Please do!

Reactions: Kitti
I'm back!
Also, how do you remove "search.mpc.am"? It's really flippin annoying.

Where is the guard supposed to be at this time? Are they on duty, or off duty? Shouldn't there always be someone guarding the king at any time? .-.

Where is the guard supposed to be at this time? Are they on duty, or off duty? Shouldn't there always be someone guarding the king at any time? .-.
Off duty. Home or whatever you feel like (obviously not wandering too far off). Signe was on light daily duty, which is why she knew that he wanted to gather everyone. The castle guard's also capable men tended to him for the hour or so it took to get everyone, I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.