In the Shadows of Magick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, then, guys.

How's it going?

So, a little down time. There's no "get to the chopah" vibes here. Feel free to have a little chat, talk about your lives a little if you want. I'm not trying to dictate you, I just didn't want you to feel like you had to rush Point A to B.

Reactions: Skilletzorz
I think a small talk is in order probably. I don't strictly feel like we're being rushed but this is kind of a scary situation to go into without trying to get our bearings first. Plus from an out of character perspective, our characters are intended to be somewhat familiar with one another but the group doesn't feel...cohesive is maybe the word I'm looking for? The way events have played out, there's been association more than fraternity, and maybe we could use the time to fix that and introduce our characters a bit more.

Well, Thorn definitely hasn't fraternized with everyone -- right now, I see him more concerned about said supplies, if they're as accommodating as he'd like them to be.

According to Signe, the supplies seem to be handled and prepared at House Taivo's discretion, to be collected at time of departure actually.

Reactions: Kitti
I just like looking at equipment lists, :P -- although it's established a bit that Thorn is a little suspicious of House Taivo because of the incident.

It seems like you'd probably still like to know who you're going to be rubbing shoulders with, though! Taivo will have supplies, so feel free to dawdle a bit and chat.

That's actually a good question, I thought we had a full roster/they weren't approved but at least Seiji is listed and inactive at the moment.

I do not think Arcadius is going to be joining currently after all. Seiji made a character and knows he's approved to post. Don't worry about having to wait up for them, in any case.

Time for some mystic rituals and junk! Thorn maybe almost running, but he should still be followable, for any curious characters out there.

I do not think Arcadius is going to be joining currently after all. Seiji made a character and knows he's approved to post. Don't worry about having to wait up for them, in any case.
Just in case he notified you already, Skilletzorz and I contacted Seiji and learned from him that he will not be participating at all (seems kind of evident at this point but might as well formalize, right?). This also means that the person who was waiting for an open spot could join now, if you feel it prudent.

Just in case he notified you already, Skilletzorz and I contacted Seiji and learned from him that he will not be participating at all (seems kind of evident at this point but might as well formalize, right?). This also means that the person who was waiting for an open spot could join now, if you feel it prudent.
Oh, all right. I hadn't gotten around to nabbing him yet to see what was up. I'll see if one of the others would like to try to get in on things before we leave town, then.

I'll get a post up today and such as well.

This still open?

Everything going all right still?

Yeah I think everyone's in the direction of getting things moving now though. People may have posts detailing what they're doing in-between but I think everyone's split up and decided to get back together unless I'm reading the situation wrong.

Well, the weekend's up and we don't have any big reports coming, so I'll be sure to post either today or tomorrow. Gonna be a long one.

Tomorrow will be a week since I reached out to open a pair of spots. I have someone else who has expressed interest in joining!

Status
Not open for further replies.