Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silvy

Original poster
Hello! I just joined this site, so I need a few roleplays!

I would prefer for you to be literate enough that I'm able to understand your posts and that you'll be able to post more than a sentence or two!

Now, onto my don'ts:

Don'ts
  • One-liners
  • Play just a male for those that 'can't' roleplay a male character. (Is it really that hard? Yeah, it's weird to play the opposite gender. I get that. But it's not impossible)
  • Expect me to do all the work while plotting. I ask a lot of questions during plotting to understand what my roleplay partner wants in a roleplay, so it may not seem like I'm really helping at first, but still.

Also! Don't be afraid to talk to me during a roleplay, or mention some plot twist!

Here's a list of my pairings, fandoms, etc!

Bad boy x good girl
Runaway x rich kid (Highschool setting)
Thief x prince/princess
Thief x police
Shy girl/guy x popular guy/girl
Vampire x werewolf
Singer x fan
Youtuber x youtuber

The Selection series
Spirit Animals
Eragon/Inheritance Cycle
Percy Jackson/Hero's of Olympus
Pegasus
The Amber House
RWBY
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Fairy Tail
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Attack on Titan
The Seven Deadly Sins
Your Lie in April (I haven't watched more than the first few episodes, Netflix wasn't being my friend! .-.)

TV shows:
Steven Universe

Life is Strange
Undertale

Romance, fantasy, fandom, action, drama, slice of life.... Actually, most genres. If you want to play a genre that I won't play, then I'll obviously let you know.

If you don't see anything you like, don't worry~! I may have left something out by accident, or we could plot something out from scratch! My roleplays don't ALL have to be fandom based!

I have quite a lot of plots that we can work on if that dosnt work, we can do a fairy tail fandom.

Sure! You can pm me with your plots, if you want! ^.^

I have a YouTuber x YouTuber plotline, and I'm open to new scenarios for it if you happen to have one. I'm also interested in thief x princess and willing to brainstorm for either.

Hi, there! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to try the vampire X werewolf one!

Send me a conversation or a comment back and we can work out some details if you're interested. Thanks for your time ^^

I definitely would love to Roleplay
I'll do any plot or I'll make one
Once again, I'd love to Roleplay with you
Just message me
I mostly do a paragraph, it's my minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.