Impossible Love (Completed)

Re: Impossible Love

Efron, after fearing he had hurt her badly, now realized all was fine. He began to thrust slowly in and out. They both shared in collective moaning. It was love at it's finest. Their bodies worked in motion. Efron started slow, looking at all times to see if Emilee was alright. He then began to go faster. The more he pushed, the further he would be in her. The further he was in, the better it felt. Being the first time for both, at times it would become uncomfortable, but the pleasure outweighed it. The idea of a family eventually flowed into his mind. Maybe this would be it. It was their first time, but would a family be soon, just around the corner. They had the money. A house was in their future. There were many in Sete. Efron felt happy about that but all those thoughts quickly were interrupted by a squeal by Emilee. Efron stopped and was about to ask if she was okay, but she put her hand on his mouth and shook her head as if to say, "continue." Efron once again entered.

Emilee's mind had no room for ideas of marriage or children anymore. Instead, she was fully engrossed by the feelings that ran through her.
Efron was large and probed every little bit of her. When he twisted a certain way it was as though he was pressing a button nestled deep inside of her - she moaned loudly at the sensation. Ribbons of pleasure ran all the way to her toes, and with every thrust, she felt the pressure begin to mount.

Higher and higher she went, her eyes lazily falling closed. Efron's hands spanned her waist, holding her hips against the mattress as they rocked together. Eventually her legs wrapped around his waist, encouraging him to plunge deeper. His movements remained gentle, but as Emilee's moans grew louder, he picked up the pace a little.

"Oh… ja, ja… bitte…*" she cried, the pleasure intensifying as he continued. Emilee squeezed her legs around him a little tighter and bit into his muscular shoulder as her nerves bundled and ignited. The pleasure shot right down into her toes and she cried out loudly, every bit of her fire and throbbing. She could feel her body convulsing and Efron moaned loudly, his hands finding one of her nipples and tweaking the tip.
When she finally came back down, Emilee finally opened her eyes and stared back up at him, "Oh, ja..."

* Oh... yes, yes... please...

Efron knew he was close. He hadn't considered it, but would they try for a family now? It was possible. He needed to ask, to know. It wasn't the time now as the love making was intensifying. He didn't want to ruin the moment. Efron began pumping faster and going deeper. His large hands now took one breast in hand, the other anchoring her hip to the bed. He thrusted faster and faster. Their moans began to grow louder and louder.

"Ah, Emilee, I'm close! Wh-what do I do?" He didn't want to put pressure on her. He just needed to know. They had only ever discussed children once. They both said it would be nice, but it was at a time when funds were still low. They agreed that any children they wanted would mean marriage before it was born. That would be another thing, marriage.

Efron was now thrusting as fast as he could, being the man he was, it was strong and fast but he made sure that Emilee was only being pleasure not hurt. her screams of pure ecstasy confirmed that he was fine. He awaited to hear what she wanted him to do once he he climaxed.

His words were somewhere in the haze but Emilee realized what he was asking - children. As a little girl Emilee had imagined nursing a harem of children, enjoying their playtime and watching them grow. There was no man she wanted to start a family with than Efron, but were they ready? She was already breaking rules by making love to the man before marriage, and now they were thinking about children? Having a baby would certainly entail a lot more than just giving birth.

Her body bounced about on the bed and he took her deep and fast. She barely had time or energy to collect her thoughts.

Leaning up, Emilee wrapped her arms around Efron's neck, pulling him against her. Bolts of electricity flowed through her as her breasts rubbed against his chest, the friction nearly unbearable. For a moment, she lost her train of thought.

"I... I love you," she whimpered against his neck, "just... just... please, let go. If... vinegar... it'll be okay." When one of the bakery's sisters had heard that Efron and Emilee were co-inhabiting, she explained the contraception trick with a cloth soaked in vinegar. After thirty years of marriage it worked well for her, and if they decided that they weren't ready for a pregnancy yet, Emilee knew that they would have something to fall back on. "I... I want you, Efron."

Efron was happy with her answer. They had a fail safe. He was very close and she showed signs of being close as well. If they could climax together, it would be perfect ending. He decided to hold on as long as he could. It was getting tough as he continued, the pleasure was building up and he was shaking.

"I wa-want us....oh god at the same time!" He was moaning between words but the gist of it was announced. He watched her face as she moaned in pleasure along with him.

Finally he felt a tightening around him and he knew she was close now as well. Her screams became louder and so did his.

Efron put his hands under her arms and on her back to get a better grip. They were in direct contact and their chests rubbed together.

He felt his member begin to feel a heightened sense of arousal.

Finally her womanhood closed in him, she was climaxing. He was ready to as well. With that, he released.

The paired feeling of her own muscles tightening and Efron's manhood vibrating inside of her was pure ecstasy for Emilee. She could hear the blood rushing in her ears and her heart was pounding so fast it felt like it was about to jump right out of her chest. Their bodies were slick against each other and the fluid just made it easier for Efron to slide inside of her. The friction was wonderful, and Emilee scrunched her eyes closed, allowing the pleasure to take full hold of her.

She had to muffle her scream of pleasure into his chest, fearful she'd disrupt one of the neighbors. The tingle in her toes intensified and she moaned, crying out Efron's name.

"Oh, Efron...," she sobbed as they finally began to come down again.
Efron's body was still close up against hers, his sweat and bodily fluids making him slick against her. Emilee buried her face into his neck, trying to catch her breathing and calm down her heart rate. She could feel that he was trying to do the same.
He remained embedded inside of her as they laid their together, a sense of wholeness filled Emilee - both physical and emotional. He completed her in ways that she never thought a man could, and she didn't feel uncomfortable or afraid that they were so close. Instead she felt warm and comfortable, like he was the missing puzzle piece in her life all this time.

Emilee stroked his shoulder and sobbed into his neck, "oh... oh God, Efron... y-you... I love you."

Efron's heavy breathing was calmed against Emilee's mutual breathing. "I love you to Emilee." He said with passion. Finally he had pulled out and know layed on his side next to her.

The moment was silent but the emotions were all through the air. Efron's love for Emilee was greater now than ever before. In his mind he knew they would last forever. Jew and German, man and woman...husband and wife. All cares of life were thrown out the window this night. The two had made love. Their bodies had finally connected. They were complete. If there was any word more than love, Efron was feeling it, and he knew Emilee was too.

As much as Efron wanted to keep awake, he knew they were both tired. Emilee was already trying to keep her eyes open and Efron was as well. He stared into her eyes for one moment more.

He smiled and kissed her lips sweetly. "I love you so much Emilee." Her smile sent comfort into him. He layed back and closed his eyes.

Emilee woke up the next morning feeling awake and alive. Efrons solid body was pressed up against her and she trembled when she recalled what they had done the previous night. She had never known love could be that beautiful - her mother has always told her that sex was a chore a wife did for her husband. Clearly Efron had other ideas though and he had made her feel on top of the world.

Slowlt she rose from the bed, climbing over her lover and kissing him softly on the cheek. The sun had barely risen and she had the whole morning before she had to go the bakery.

Emilee threaded across the room and moved to the kitchen. They had a small surplus of things to eat, but emilee wasn't hungry. Slowly she opened the pantry and extracted a small bottle of vinegar she had purchased ages ago. Of course at the time it had been to cook, but after what one of the sisters had said, she imagined she'd be using it for a lot more now.

Emilee placed the bottle on the counter and for a long moment jus stared at it.
Children - she knew that Efron wanted a family and she did too... But was now the right time? France wasn't exactly stable and emilee didn't want to bring a half Jew half German child into this world If it only felt pain.
Leaving the bottle on the counter Emilee walked back over to the bed. Efron was now taking over her pillow, snoring with his nose buried into it. Emilee smiled and touched his hair. Quietly she leaned and whispered to him "Ef, honey... We have to talk."

Efron groggily awoke and looked up to see Emilee's shining face. He smiled, but quickly retraced when he noticed she had more on her mind than a warm wake up. He sat up and, noticing he was still nude, threw on his briefs, blushing slightly. " Ha, Emilee, sorry about that. What is on your mind sweetie?" Efron took her hands in his. "Is everything ok?"

He hadn't the slightest what the problem was. If there even was one. She had been smiling but he knew something more was conjuring beneath her expression. He had thought to last night and he couldn't figure out. The night was amazing and their love was stronger than ever. He quickly tried to determine what could reasonably be the cause of her hidden distress.

Efron slowly rubbed her hands as he waited for a reply. It was quiet and his heart began to sink. It was probably nothing but he could never be sure. He gulped as he stared into her eyes, trying his best to smile.

Emilee bit at her lip and wondered the best way to ask this. She and Efron had spoken of children many times before and it was obvious that they wanted to start a family... They had proved that to each other last night. But now that the prospect of a baby was staring Emilee straight in the face, she felt a little nervous. At just 22 would she be able to care for a baby? Sometimes she felt like she could barely care for herself. She knew their was a chance she could conceive today, and the thought made her belly stir.

She stared at Efron for a long moment, seeing that he was concerned too.
Emilee smiled sheepishly and cast her gaze downwards, "about... About the baby. Do... Are you sure about it? I mean... Rosalind at the bakery said that vinegar would work the day after. But... But if we want to keep it..."

Efron had completely forgotten about this. He thought so hard about it last night and now he needed to again. They were young but they had fund to support a child. On the other hand, they were not married and with the war, and being the kids makeup, they could be in serious threat.

Efron sighed and stood up going to get his pants, putting them on. He then walked over to Emilee. "I, I don't know. I want to have a children and I want you to be their mother. We could...we really could. Maybe just now now. But we could now..." He tossed the idea around in his head. They had some time to think about it but not a lot. The stress was building in Efron and his expression went blank. He wished the answer would just magically pop up. Efron hugged Emilee and rubbed her back. "We will need to really sit down and think about it. How much time do we have?" He needed to be sure.

Oh God - they had thought about this before... talked about the possibility, what they wanted to do. Now the time was ticking away and soon God would be making the decision for them. Emilee knew that there was a possibility she wouldn't get pregnant, but the thought would loom over her until her next cycle.

Emilee wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and buried her face into his chest. Why couldn't they just have fun and worry about this later? They were just young adults themselves, perhaps ready for a child but not all of the responsibility that came with it.
Eventually they came tumbling down onto the bed, Efron's back pressed up against the headboard and Emilee seated across his lap. She wore just her little robe and Efron's hand found her stomach, idly touching it. Emilee tried to imagine it swelling with a child, and she smiled meekly at the thought. It was sweet to think about, but was it the right time?

Emilee bit at her lip, "I... I want to love you for the rest of my life, Ef... but especially right now. We are young, we have time. I imagine if we h-have to think so hard about this, it isn't the right time." Slowly she turned so that her hips straddled his waist and she kissed his forehead, "I can't wait to have your baby, but right now... I think I just want you all to myself."

Efron smiled. "That sounds lovely." He laughed and took her in his arms. They were young, they their lives ahead of them. No reason to complicate it with a child, just yet. For now worry about the other things like a house. Which Efron again had a surprise for Emilee. "So, honey, I do have good news. I know of a house that is cheap right down the road from The Bakery. I haven't talked to the seller yet but I have good hopes. We could have a house love!" He laughed even more and kissed her.

It was good to get their minds off of the child. Efron was off of work today so he would use the time to head to the owner of the house. But for now, breakfast. Efron was hungry and figured Emilee was too. "Let's go out to eat this morning. Anywhere you want!" He kissed her and headed over to get clothes for a bath.
Efron was excited for today and the possibly of investing towards a house.

The morning went swiftly after that, Emilee doing what she had been instructed to do and taking a bath after to wash away all traces of the vinegar scent. When she emerged Efron had held her close, whispering words of love and the future in her ear. They went and ate breakfast at a small cafe downtown, and as Efron took her to work, he showed her the little house he was considering.
It was a tiny structure but Emilee could easily imagine living there. There was a small white fence surrounding it, and the old siding was a pretty burnt orange. The shutters were in need of a coat of paint and the porch needed some new furniture, but Emilee grinned at the prospect of putting an offer on the house.

The two of them lingered outside of the bakery for a few minutes, kissing and laughing lazily at one another. Efron snuck a quick squeeze at her bottom and she gasped as the mischievous look in his eye. At this rate, she'd need a lot of vinegar...

Emilee must have been radiating with happiness because her employers and even a few regular customers asked why she was so happy. Of course Emilee never divulged too much, but by the little twinkle in their eyes, she knew that they knew the young woman had finally given into her desires.

It wasn't until six hours later that Efron reappeared. Emilee blushed sheepishly as he leaned across the counter, pretending to be a customer and flirting with her. Emilee rolled her eyes at him and giggled like a schoolgirl when Rosalind emerged from the back.
"You better intend to put a ring on that finger soon, boy, or you're gonna be having babies without your name!" she teased, "and don't tell me nothing is happening, cause I can see it every time you look at her!" Emilee turned crimson and wondered if it was that obvious?

Efron laughed at her remarks and Emilee's blushing. Once Emilee had come from behind the counter Efron picked her up and gave her a piggyback ride all to their apartment. He was acting like a little kid but he was happy. They had stopped to talk to Edward. "You two are adorable together. I have a present for your two lovebirds. I know you will be moving out soon, so have this. Efron you have been here from the start and you brought along this lovely lady that has made me full of joy. Please take this for help." Edward handed him a envelope. Inside was a small fortune of Francs. Efron was about to protest but Edward simply shook his head.

Efron took the offering and the two made their way to their apartment. He was happy to have the money to ensure a house for his love and him. "I talked to the man selling the house. He was excited to sell it, and we could move in by the end of the month." He smiled and kisses her deeply. He hands traveled along her back and her picked her up, continuing to kiss. "I love you so much honey, you complete me."

Perhaps things were finally beginning to fall into place. Emilee now had the love of her life in her arms, a man she had initially thought never existed. But now they were preparing to buy their first home together - and anyone intelligent could guess what would soon come. Marriage, children, the happily ever after that every little girl seemed to dream of when she was young. Emilee felt so fortunate to be able to share this beautiful future with Efron.

She ran her fingers along his shoulders and grinned against his lips, "this is so exciting. I love you too, Efron."

~ ~ ~

They lazily made love that night, their bodies rocking in motion and Emilee's faint squeals of delight filling the room. When they were finished, she told Efron she couldn't wait to have their own home; at the time her mind was set on making love in the bath and the bedroom, not having to worry about being to loud with their moans and squeaks of pleasure. Efron smiled at that and told her that they could do that and more; they had all the time in the world.

It was three in the morning when a loud banging noise startled Emilee awake. Efron roused too, and clutching the sheet against her naked form, Emilee rushed to the window. It was black at the sea out there, and Emilee squinted to see what all the commotion was about.
Suddenly light flashed and the loud banging noise came again. Emilee fumbled and stepped away from the window. People began to scream below, and Efron was soon up as well, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her away from the curtains.

Emilee's eyes widened and she groped for the sheet, "E-Efron... that... those were... gunshots."

"Emilee, get under the bed and stay there. I'll be back soon." He gestured for her to go to the bed, put the rest of his clothes on, and ran over to the dresser. He opened the last one and in the very back laid a pistol. Efron had bought it for situations such as this, long before Emilee arrived. He loaded the clip full, put a few more bullets in his pocket and ran towards the door. "I love you Emilee."

With that, he was off and down the stairs. Edward was behind his counter with a shotgun in his hand. Efron slid up and whispered, "Ed, what the hell is going on." "Thank God you're alright Efron, Wermacht, they are here. I don't know how they mobilized so fast. They are taking people out of there homes and asking them something, most people have been shot but they kept some. Efron believed for a second that they were hunting Jewish but Sete wasn't had barely any Jewish. Not enough for this many people to be dying. It was just genocide. They were killing everyone they saw fit. Efron gazed on in horror. "Is your fiancee alright Edward?" "Yes she is safe in the hidden room. You should bring Emilee there right away!"

Efron nodded and quietly made his way upstairs to his room. He opened the door slowly and saw Emilee under the bed. "Honey, stay low and follow me. Quickly!"

Emilee quivered underneath the bed frame, tears teeming in her eyes. She didn't know what was going on down there and wished that she hadn't let Efron go down all by himself. Shots were still ringing outside, and she could hear strong voices yelling in German. More screaming ensued, and Emilee squeezed her eyes closed.
All this time they had thought Sete was a safe haven - they had even imagined starting a family here. But now it appeared that no place in Europe was safe anymore.

The door creaked open slowly and Emilee's heart pattered against her chest. When she realized that it was just Efron she scooted out from underneath the mattress. Hot tears were threatening to flood her eyes but she pushed them back, determined to stay strong. "What's happening?" Efron's expression had never been so grave before, his complexion a ghostly white.
"The Germans are here. We're not sure what they want; you have to hide, Em."
Emilee's heart dropped into her chest, "I'm staying with you."
"Emilee, you have to hide! I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to you."
The young woman cupped her hand over his cheek and whispered, "I am not leaving you." She would never be able to forgive herself if he died and she was cowering in the corner. She wrapped a hand around his shoulder, "I know how to shoot a gun and I know how to speak German. I'm not a Jew, they wouldn't hurt me."

Efron cursed under his breathe then took her by hand. He led her down the stairs back to Edward. "She is staying with us Edward." "No! That's-" Efron shushed him and Edward just nodded. Efron peaked out and noticed the soldiers approaching the apartments. His heart began to melt as the sounds grew nearer. He had no idea what to do. They couldn't run surely the would be shot.

He looked for ideas from Edward but he could not figure anything out. Finally Efron, seemingly hopeless, turned to Emilee. His expression was pure fear. He hugged her and a tear dropped from his eye. "I love you so much Emilee, please know this. I will try my best to protect you." He continued to hold her in his arms, squeezing tightly.

Emilee's bottom lip quivered - no. It was almost as though he was saying goodbye and the mere thought of that made Emilee's heart break. They all knew that they were after the Jews in the end; but Emilee couldn't lose him, not like that. Carefully she wiped the tear away from his cheek and offered him a soft, strong smile. If he wasn't going to be strong than she was... they couldn't just give up like this, not when they had such a bright future ahead.

Cupping his neck, Emilee stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. Then she carefully slid the gun from his hand.

"I can do this," she whispered when he seemed to protest.
The Germans then slammed on the front door, rattling it on its hinges. It didn't take them long for the door to come down completely, the glass pane shattering all over the floor. Edward immediately hid underneath the front desk, but Emilee and Efron stood still, stunned. Emilee could feel him pulling on the back tie of her dress, trying to get her to retreat. But Emilee only stepped forward, holding the gun in her sweaty grasp.

"Hallo,," she murmured, scanning the German faces, "Wie kann ich Ihnen helfen? Es gibt niemand hier, das Sie interessieren würde*."

* How can I help you? There is no one here that would interest you.