Impossible Love (Completed)

Re: Impossible Love

"I like to work up a sweat. Let's swing. Just don't laugh!" He took her hand and quickly they went to the floor. They made sure not to hit any couples. Efron had rarely dance and purely went off of other's movements. Of course he danced foolishly but thankfully caught on. There was always a move he saw where the man swung the woman out and pull her in picking her up and swinging before putting her down. Once the moment was right, he took Emille by the hand and split them apart until they were only together by their hands, then pulled her in and picked her up, replaying the motions just as he had seen many times before. He laughed as her face showed she was surprised. "Maybe I'm not as bad as I mentioned." Efron said laughing.

The swing dancing was a success and they two had enjoyed it, laughing along with the other couples. It was only soon after than the piano player announced that a slow song was in order, for all the lovers out in the pub. He began playing and Efron quickly took hold of Emilee, placing his his hands on her sides and letting her hands wrap around his neck. He smiled and kissed her as they swayed. "I love you, Emilee," he began, "You given me so much life in the past year. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here." He kissed her on the lips sweetly as they swayed along to the romantic tune.

Emilee couldn't agree more. After everything she had faced with her family, she wouldn't have traded it for the world. After all, the harsh ways of her father and the attack she had faced all brought her here, in Efron's arms. She never imagined she would feel this king of love before - now, more than anything, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this very wonderful man.

"I love you too," she mouthed sheepishly, toying with the hairs at the back of his neck.

Their bodies were perfectly in sync as they swayed back and forth to the music. The piano player was wonderful and sang wonderfully. Emilee smiled shyly when she noticed that Efron was staring into her face, a look of pure devotion in his eyes. Pulling him from his trance, she pecked his nose. He blinked a few times and they both laughed.
As the song progressed, their bodies drew closer, and body heat engulfed them. Emilee could feel her hair beginning to stick out all over, and her silk was beginning to stick to her back. Still, she was having the time of their life. There was also no missing the tension between the two of them - the little kisses, and warm hand on her hip... Emilee couldn't even explain the emotions that began to stir in her belly.

Just as it seemed the musician was about to end the song, Emilee drew Efron closer, her small and rounded form pressing up the hard planes of him. "Efron?" she asked softly, blushing already.
He raised a brow at her, beckoning her onward.
"I want you," she murmured, biting at her lower lip and casting her eyes aside. She didn't mean to be so forward, but after an entire year, she was sure that she was ready for him. Finally, she met his eyes again with a sheepish smile, "I mean... I-I want you to make love to me..."

Efron was surprised at her words. Make love? He didn't expect it so an answer was escaping his mouth. He eventually got a hold of himself. Eventually he collected his thoughts. "Are...are you sure? I mean, it's up to you. I want only what will make you happy."

The night at the pub was over so now they were headed out the door but Efron stopped the two so they could discuss this. "I love you so much and I won't lie when I say I want to share my love with you. I will always wait until you are ready. If you are sure, then we can." He smiled and kissed her warmly, holding her close due to it being cold.

Efron had always thought about making love to Emilee, not in a perverted way, but he imagined love making and having kids. He wanted to raise a family, and although anything that went down tonight would not be for kids, he still wanted to make sure she was fine with it.

Emilee had never trusted or loved someone as much as she did Efron. Everything about him drew her in, and she knew that he was the one she wanted to give her heart, soul and body to. He was the one, she was sure of it. Excitement glittered in her eyes as he stopped them in front of the small pub, hands around her waist and his eyes searching for any answer. Emilee's heart warmed to know that he was so concerned for her; the desire was in his face, but he restrained himself just to make sure she was okay.

"I love you and I trust you," she told him slowly, putting herself closer into his chest.
The desire and the tension had always been apart; sometimes Emilee would wake to see that Efron had come to shower in the middle of the night, or his pajama pants would be strained. She loved him more than anything, and what better way to show him than this?

Emilee tucked her head against his shoulder as they began to walk back towards the apartment. It was no lie she was nervous; but it was an excitement nervousness, one that had little butterflies rising in her belly.

Luckily, Efron didn't rush her much. They talked to Edward for a few minutes, smiling at him and laughing at his silly jokes. They even brought a few cookies to snack on, enjoying them at the kitchen table as they shed their evening clothes. A few minutes later Emilee went to the bathroom, quickly showering off the sweat from the dancing. She even used a bit of rose-scented lotion one of the sisters at the bakery had given her. Emilee had never done anything like this before, but imagined smelling nice would be a nice perk for him. She didn't bother putting back on her dress, either; instead she drew on a knee-length robe and scampered back into the apartment, her small feet leaving footprints on the hardwood floor.

The main light had been turned off, only the bedside lamp illuminating the room. It cast a faint glow on the walls, and the shadows were darker than normal. Efron was sitting on the bed reading a book when Emilee shut the door behind her. She smiled sheepishly and blushed, tugging her robe a little tighter.

Efron smiled as he set the book down. He was only wearing his pants, but he normally was shirtless around the house. He moved towards the edge of the bed. He couldn't help it, but the desire was building within him. He felt wrong for it but she was extremely attractive. He would take it her pace and always make sure she was comfortable. "You look beautiful as always dear." He smiled and watched as she walked towards him.

The emotions were flying through him. He was nervous. He had never really been with a woman, just a bad experience a long time ago. His heart began to race as she noticed her figure was more clearly seen under the robe. He decided to get up and walk over. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, holding it for a bit. "I love you." He whispered in her ear.

She giggled softly and felt her cheeks blame. Emilee wasn't exactly sure why she was nervous - after all, they hadn't even done anything yet! Perhaps it was just the knowledge that something was going to happen tonight.
She had worn this robe a million times before and Efron was always walking around without his shirt, but it was different this time. Emilee's skin burned in every spot he touched, and her eyes practically gravitated towards his defined muscles. Each little groove in his arms and created a shadow, leaving him looking wonderfully rugged and handsome. Emilee blushed again and buried her embarrassment into his shoulder.

"Oh applesauce Efron, I don't know why I'm so nervous," she whispered, "I love you more than anything."
Slowly, she removed her face from his shoulder and peered up at him. His eyes were intent on her, lustful but comforting and careful at the same time. Emilee's heart beat madly against her chest. "I-I... I'm not going to lie... I... I've never done this before."
"Are you sure about this?" he asked her softly.
Emilee nodded her head vigorously and wrapped her arms around him, "I'm sure. There's no one else I'd rather be with..."

At first they kissed, sweet and slow; it was like any other kiss they shared. After a few seconds of their innocent pecking though, Efron's tongue slipped behind her lips, tracing her and finding her mouth. Emilee shuddered bit; just a few seconds into his tendering and she was already puddy in his arms. When his tongue danced against hers she let out the faintest moan, fingers finding his biceps and gripping them hard.

Efron continued to caress his tongue against hers, he eventually lift her up, letting her legs wrap around his waist and carried her over to the bed. He set her down on the bed and they sat on the bed kissing. He moved his hands along her form and felt aroused. It was a weird but satisfying feeling. He leaned her back and let her rest her head on the pillow. He kissed her lips then her cheek.

He made his way down to her neck and began to lightly kiss, nibble and suck. He placed his hands on hers, lacing his fingers into hers.

Efron wasn't sure how exactly to please a woman, he had his ideas and hopefully wouldn't disappoint. "I love you so much Emilee." He said in between kisses.

Emilee trembled a bit underneath his tendering; she was on fire in places she didn't even know existed, wanted him to touch her everywhere. His hands, warm and large, traveled her form - even with the fabric of her robe in between their flesh, his touch still had her skin burning.

They kissed for what felt like an eternity, Emilee's hands trailing his shoulders and muscular core, while Efron caressed everywhere from her elbow to her knee. He didn't linger anywhere in particular, which nearly had Emilee insane. She wanted him - needed him - to touch her like she was his girlfriend, not just the young little thing he took care of. He was her heart and soul.

Emilee slowly broke the kiss and Efron looked at her, a little puzzled. The nervounsess in his eyes made in clear; Efron was nearly as inexperienced as she was. The knowledge was both comforting and nerve-wracking; Emilee had thought he would lead her, knew what he was doing. But it seemed as though they were both just lovers trying to do what lovers did best for the first time, their movements a little awkward and slow, but love flowed between them.

Emilee smiled shyly and slowly backed away. Efron eyed her, the slightest amount of hurt surfacing in his eyes. He was just about to open his mouth, too, when the young woman pulled at the sash tying her robe against her. The fabric came loss and her body was suddenly a thousand degrees hotter than before; she closed her eyes, not knowing what to expect from him.

As her eyes were closed, Efron leaned in a kissed her. Her body was exposed to him for the first time. His lungs trembled to catch a breath after the kiss. Her skin was smooth. Her curves were fine. He wanted it all at once but he refrained. His hormones were running wild, it was like his body was sending electricity through him.

Efron took one hand and moved it along her stomach feeling her pure skin. "Don't be nervous Emilee, I'll be gentle. I promise." He smiled, knowing he too was nervous, and kissed her stomach softly. He moved his head back up and kissed her lips once more. He invited his tongue back into her mouth and put one hand on her cheek.

Efron eventually kicked his pants off, leaving nothing but his briefs. Although he was nearly naked, his body was on fire.

God, was it possible to love someone as much as Emilee loved Efron? She surely didn't think so.
As nervous as she was, Emilee trusted him with her body. He was so gentle with her, so careful, that he gave her no reason not to. His fingertips barely touched her skin as he skimmed them down her chest and belly, then back up again. Emilee jerked a bit in surprise as he touched the underneath of one breast, but melted easily into his warm mouth.

Once he discarded his pants her robe went too; she could feel the bulge of him against her thigh, pressing against its confines. She knew that this was probably when she was meant to discard the fabric, but her hands were nearly frozen. She gripped onto his biceps and his waist, feeling the think padding of muscle and trailing her fingers over every groove.

Emilee's eyes finally sprung open when Efron's rough hand cupped her breast. She stared at him in the moonlight, watching him as he watched her. Her breathing was ragged but he didn't draw again; instead, he just waited until she had calmed to finally caress her. Her flesh practically begged for his touch, and before she knew it her back was arching, attempting to press more of her into his hand.
The young woman drew her bottom lip behind her teeth and closed her eyes again. Her legs tangled with his and she pressed herself against him, feeling him strain but nearly mindless from all his touching.

"Oh Efron..." she sighed, "how I-I love you..."

Efron kissed her neck more as he cupped one of her breasts. He felt tingles as he did. This was a whole new level of love with Emilee. He certainly was not used to it. It wasn't long before Efron moved her head down to her chest. He lightly nibbled on one of her nipples, using his tongue to rid of any discomfort from the gentle bites. Her body arched in pleasure and Efron pressed against her. His arousal was at a high as he moved one hand down her sides to her hips. He teased his hand down further near her womanhood. He quickly withdrew.

His kisses returned to her neck then her lips. He passionately embraced her lips with his. Efron matched her movements with his. His skin rubbed against hers.

She was perfect. From her head to her toes. Efron couldn't believe this was happening. Her blue eyes stared into his and it fueled his lust. He grabbed her legs and let them wrap around his back and he pressed closer to her. The friction created sensual heat and Efron tensed at the feeling.

She had given up on trying to control her body a long time ago. There was no stifling the soft moans that left her lips, and no holding her hips down on the bed as she writhed back and forth. Efron had her feeling a way she never had before; needy was the best way for her to describe. The apex of her lips were absolutely on fire, and her nipples were tender underneath his mouth.

"O-oh...," she whimpered as he lapped at the sensitive peaks. She wanted him to touch her all over, and when his hands trailed downward, Emilee practically begged him to venture lower.

Emilee could feel him more and more as she writhed and moved. The length of his body was pressed against her, and the bulge in his underwear was continuously bumping against her belly. Emilee shifted a bit, not knowing exactly how to please a man as he pleased her. After all, Efron did not have breasts - and she dare to touch the only area she knew would bring her pleasure? She gulped a bit at the thought, fingers finding Efron's hair and mewing softly at he sucked on her breast.

To took a lot of Emilee's will-power to withdraw slowly. At first Efron didn't seem to notice, his lips still wrapped around her sensitive nipple. But when she shifted to the side a bit, his mouth came loose. His cheeks were suddenly red, and he nearly looked hurt.

"I-It... it feels so good...," she whispered, nodding her head. There was no way she wanted Efron to think that she wasn't enjoying his gentle nips and sucking; it was the exact opposite. But what kind of a lover would she be if she only received the pleasure, did not give it in return?

Not only how else to convey her thoughts and feelings, Emilee reached out. Her fumbling fingers immediately came in contact with the hardness in Efron's briefs, straining in what looked like a very uncomfortable way to the inside of the fabric. She gasped at how big it seemed, and one hand withdrew, cupping one of her breasts.

"I want... you to feel good too..." she whispered, meeting his eyes shyly.

Efron smiled and kissed her lips. He slowly removed his underwear. At last they both were nude. The contact their skin made lit Efron's body on fire. It was flesh on flesh and a whole new feeling to him. He began to kiss her again, now more lustful than ever.

He was afraid to do anything with his member. She said she wanted him to feel good, but Efron wanted so much to keep her pleased. He tried to forget what she said. He felt selfless in his actions, but perhaps love making was mutual pleasure. He didn't know and instead continued to pleasure her. He cupped one breast, lightly squeezing and used his mouth on the other's nipple. He felt his member rub against her thigh and even that was enough to make Efron moan lightly.

"Emilee, I want you to feel good. I love you." It all made sense to him. He didn't care for himself. He wanted her to know how much he loved her.

Emilee saw stars. As soon as his lips came in contact with her nipple again she forgot all about how big Efron was or how much she wanted to please him, too. Ribbons of electricity ran through her body, bundling where his lips came in contact with her breasts and between her legs, as well. His mouth was hot and wet, and Emilee felt like she was on fire.

"Oh...," she whispered, arching her back and running her fingers through his hair, "that... oh... Ef-Efron..." Emilee wasn't quite sure what she was trying to say; that she loved him, or maybe how good he made her feel. She knew that all of this was in preparation for the 'big deed'... but if all they did was, Emilee was sure she would have gone to heaven.

Without thinking, Emilee wrapped her legs around his waist again. Seemingly, she forgot that he no longer wore briefs and the long form of him pressed up against her slick heat. He didn't come close to entering her, but the friction was enough to have them both moaning softly.
Emilee's eyes popped open and she stared up at him with wide blue eyes, "um... i-is this okay?"

Efron eyes widened at the contact of their groins. It was enough for Efron to want more. He wanted it all. "I-I love you." He leaned in and began to kiss her. He lifted her up from her back and held her in his arms, continuing to kiss her deeply. He pinned her against the wall softly and placed his hands on her thighs, near her butt. It was a sensual position, his member would rub against her and Efron would moan softly.

"I want you Emilee, all of you. I love you." He rubbed against her has she sat on him. Eventually he brought her down to her back again. Efron's love was running wild. He knew soon the main point of their love making would begin. He wanted it bad, and he knew she did as well. He would wait for her to say. He always wanted her approval, it was just him trying to protect her and make sure she was happy.

Fire... heat... warmth. Need pulsed through her and Emilee gritted her teeth, not sure how much longer she could take all the teasing and lead-up. Still, she was insistent on giving Efron just as much pleasure as he gave her. His little touches on her hips and bottom often sent her thoughts off course, but once she regained her composure, Emilee smiled gingerly and kissed him softly.

Somehow she managed to shift them both so that Efron was the one on his back. The moonlight illuminated their bodies as Emilee sat up, shifting her hips so that she sat on his thighs instead. A heated flush entered her cheeks as he watched her, one brow raised slightly in question.

Emilee wasn't quite sure what she was doing but soon her hand wrapped Efron's manhood. He was much larger than she had originally expected, and she tried not to look at it. Instead her gaze trailed up his muscular torso and to his face, where need and desire distorted his features.
The young woman gingerly touched the end, which pulsated underneath her fingers. When she slid downwards Efron groaned softly, gripping her hips and squeezing gently.

"I, I want to please you, too...," she told him faintly.

"Em....Emilee." Her name escaped his mouth just barely. He had not imagined the pleasure that was coursing through him. Her blue eyes stared at his, but eventually he had to close to enjoy it. His body tensed as her hand played with his member. He moaned and would say her name. He wanted to concentrate but he couldn't.

When she started to stroke faster Efron's eyes popped open and he began to breathe harder. He started back into her eyes finally. Even under the circumstances, her beauty was still what Efron thought about. His love only grew more. As she pleasured him, his body would occasionally jolt from high spikes of arousal. If it was even possible, he felt himself getting more erect. Her small, soft hand was wonders against his flesh. "I-oh Em-Emilee!" He moaned louder. The pleasure was increasing rapidly.

Just the sound of Efron's moans and his voice calling her name were enough to make Emilee even more aroused. Her hips straddled one of his legs and she involuntary began to grind up against his muscular thigh, biting her lip and trying to stifle her own little moans. He got stiffer every stroke of her hand, and she tightened her grip, a little unsure. The groans that ensued indicated that the heightened pressure was greatly welcomed.

His deep moans got louder and louder and Emilee briefly wondered what the neighbors were thinking. The thought was fleeting though, and soon Emilee was wrapped up in her own arousal and heat. She wanted - needed - him. Not only in a highly sexual way, but she wanted him in marriage and in family, for the rest of her life and beyond. Emilee could easily imagine doing this every night for the rest of their lives, bringing little babies into the world but still managing to get their alone time each other.

Emilee was slick against his thigh, and just as it seemed he was getting to the peak of his arousal, she stopped the jerking. He was stiff as a board but she couldn't wait any longer. Her breasts burned and the apex of her thighs was on fire.
Emilee slid up a little further so their pelvises nearly matched and rested her hands on his defined chest, "I-I... I need you, Ef..."

"I need you too." He adjust the two so he was once again on top. She lied waiting to take him in. He became nervous once again. The time was finally upon them.

Efron was unsure on how to go about it. He started with his head. He rubbed in gently, already causing extreme arousal. "Ah..." He whispered, moaning. He could tell it teased her as well as her face flustered. He then entered a bit more with his head. The pleasure was more than ever and he could only imagine what having all of himself in her would be like. He slowly put more in, pulling out shortly after. It teased them both, but Efron did not want to hurt any of them.

Finally Efron was ready. All the foreplay, the romantic staring, it would all come to this. Efron closed his eyes for a moment the stared in her baby blues. "Emilee, honey, I love you more than life." He leaned in and kissed her. He held the kiss and then entered her fully. He eyes opened widely and he moaned loudly through the kiss, but held it.

Pain burned inside of her. Oh, sweet Lord, she thought. It rippled all the way from the apex of her thighs to her chest, nearing taking her breath away. Had she told Efron that she hadn't done this before? Emilee was sure it was blatantly obvious now. She let out a quiet whimper and could feel the tears burning at the back of her eyes. She knew that the pain wouldn't last long, but for now, it was nearly unbearable. It felt like he was tearing her apart.

"Oh God...," she whispered, closing her eyes and trying to fight away the tears. She didn't want Efron to be afraid that he hurt her, or hurt himself.
"Em," he called back somewhere in the haze of pain. His fingers found her cheek and he kissed her eyelids, "are you okay?"
For a moment they just laid still, his body filling hers in a way so foreign to her. And as the pain gradually begin to ebb away, the young woman felt him in places she had never expected to feel. She surrounded him, warm and clenching, and he completed her so fully.

Emilee finally opened her eyes and offered him a soft smile, "I-I'm fine... it's okay. I... I just hurt... at first. I'm okay now, p-promise." She touched his hand on her cheek and soon he laced his fingers through hers. He pulled out slightly, gauging her reaction before thrusting back inside. Emilee gasped, but this time in pleasure. It was soon followed by a high-pitched moan and a squeak, asking for more.