Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I need some sleep now... Good night see you guys in a few hours!

Although he is not in the game.... He replied no. Though feel free to harrass him as much as you like.
Oh I know he isn't playing. He shall still be harrassed because Lili now believes he and Richie are gay :D

Post should still be up today, but it will be later then promised.
I woke up sick. Bleh. >:I

2 out of ?? Unlockables Characters has been unlocked by BanaNashi

jMAOIJ5muYVWQd6Ho-UoGpz8ZVGyo9fsai5F3ROzRhnfsmlbgL0vFPTJJPkd1G-7rxuLGTD94cuCc0rjNjCiO5Aq9XyjR_0d1_v1IeyJznPpHEGG5FuY7614xpQ1JARhxkM10PFbcRH-XG8ubrfYelhdTziSHIs=w313-h470-nc

Ashleigh Maximus Elliot
17 years old
a.k.a Banker

Facts:
- Known to be the academy's top ten most richest student earning the spot of No. 3.
- Had been a student of the academy since pre-school.
- The third son of a well-known Investment Bank.
- Known to be the academy's "go-to" guy if and when a student has money trouble and needs a quick loan.
- A nice guy but can sometimes be very demanding.

Rumor(s):
- Rumored to be last years 'King' since he has a grudge against the Maths teacher.​

tumblr_nie6xlddB11u4jcv4o1_500.jpg

Charles Timothy Clayton
18 years old
a.k.a TheDog

Facts:
- Known to be Ashleigh's loyal "friend" and body guard.
- Known to hate women and is quite verbal about it. Women beware.
- A very innocent and frank guy.
- Burnt scar on his left-hand.

Rumor(s):
- Rumored to be gay and has a secret crush on Ashleigh. (possessiveness)

- Rumored to be the one who burnt the faculty room thus killing the Maths teacher on Ashleigh's command. This has yet to be proven true.

Rumor(s) that involved these two:

For the final task of last years King's Game, the King gave a very gracious amount of credits worth 10,000,000 credits, to who ever is brave enough to enter the faculty room and burn the test papers of the Maths professor, Mr. Banette. One by one the students backed out since the game did not invovle any consequence if you do not continue said task.

But of course, there is always one student who stupid enough to do the final task. Whatever that students reason may be, speculations and interpretations of it are still being questioned by the students today.

As it turns out, that mystery student had successfully burnt all the test papers and as well as the whole faculty room with Mr. Banette inside.

Investigations said that the room had "accidentally" caught on fire due to the fact that Mr. Banette may have slept in while his cigarette was still lite (Mr. Banette is known for his smoking habits). But the students knew that wasn't true. And for some odd reasons--whenever students passed by the burnt faculty room on the second floor of west building, they say that there is an eerie scent of gasoline lingering inside.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
(Finally finished Lucy's bio)

Character Sheet
Personal Details
Name of Student:
Lucifer L. Clare
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: September 22
Place of Birth: Waterford, Ireland
Blood Type: A

History/Personal Background:
Born in a loving family a chef for a father and an actress for a mom one can never complain in the lifestyle they had. It was his father that urge him to enroll in Imperial Academy. He entered IA on the first grade since he took kindergarten at his hometown. At first he was unused to the dorm lifestyle having to go home once or twice a year. It all changed when he met the Strauss brothers, they taught him the tricks and trade of AI and told him of the Kings game how you can earn more credits by playing. He also became good friends with Richie the youngest of the three.

They usually fought back then, Richie being the spoiled brat and Lucifer teaching him how to be more practical and how he doesn't mind his credits. He would join Kings game every now and then as long as it seems doable and not too difficult it will loose him a lot. There were rumors he received huge amount of credits from Richie's older brothers from doing a special request, it was never proven though it was then forgotten as time goes by.

He can actually acquire a white uniform with his credits but decided not to buy one since a blue uniform is more practical on spending his credits on than buying a white uniform. He already has a ton of rumors spreading one of them saying he is gay, he doesn't need a white uniform to attract more unwanted attention. (He already has a lot of attention coming from Richie and that is enough)

Personality:
Practicality is important for him. He is kind and caring but seems to be so engrossed in playing games whatever console it is. He always seem to loose his temper on Richard and it always have to do with his spending habits. He likes sweets and snacks. He is a good cook and he is also part of the painting club. He doesn't have that much stamina than Richie so he hates sports and doesn't really excel in it.

Appearance
Faceclaim:
2po6zyo.jpg

Hair: Brown
Eye colour: blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 74 kilos
Skin tone: warm rosy
Special Facial Features: none

Family
Father's Name: Ludwid O. Clare
Mother's Name: Corolla L. Clare
No. Of Siblings: 1
Henrietta L. Clare

Other Information: He is actually a very emotional person.

Credits: 7, 981, 379
Uniform Color: Blue (because he is a practical guy and his eyes matches well with the color blue)

Reactions: BanaNashi
Oh I know he isn't playing. He shall still be harrassed because Lili now believes he and Richie are gay :D

hahaha well have fun harrassing them. Lucy might not be amused but Richie is happy to give Lili a show.

@un coin de soleil

I have a question about the uniform status.

I thought white uniforms meant you were one of the untouchables and one of the wealthier students; however, there are students in blue with millions on them.

I also thought that black meant that you had about 50,000 to the hundreds; however, students in black have over 100,000

Does the uniform have nothing to do wITH the creds ranking? I'm just slightly confused by this system now

@DoomyCakez well so far the unifrom doesn't exactly show the credit ranking but it's kinda a way to flaunt your earnings. As long as you don't owe anyone you can keep the uniform is how I remember it goes.

Coz te higher the type of uniform you have that is how people will see you in the academy, just like Lucy he has millions of credits but he is just content in his blue uniform.

I guess it depends on the characters preference. But the higher the uniform the less you will probably picked on.

• Useful
@DoomyCakez well so far the unifrom doesn't exactly show the credit ranking but it's kinda a way to flaunt your earnings. As long as you don't owe anyone you can keep the uniform is how I remember it goes.

Coz te higher the type of uniform you have that is how people will see you in the academy, just like Lucy he has millions of credits but he is just content in his blue uniform.

I guess it depends on the characters preference. But the higher the uniform the less you will probably picked on.
Ahhhh okay o 3 o. That makes sense

@un coin de soleil

I have a question about the uniform status.

I thought white uniforms meant you were one of the untouchables and one of the wealthier students; however, there are students in blue with millions on them.

I also thought that black meant that you had about 50,000 to the hundreds; however, students in black have over 100,000

Does the uniform have nothing to do wITH the creds ranking? I'm just slightly confused by this system now

Yep, it is exactly how Banana discribes it. The uniforms are a subtle way of showing how much you could earn your credits.

Just think of your uniforms as cars.

And like cars you can accessorize it in anyway you want!! (the uniforms, I mean)

• Thank You
Michelle is scary. I hope she and Charles do not clash.

Who knows what can happen. O:

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Yep, it is exactly how Banana discribes it. The uniforms are a subtle way of showing how much you could earn your credits.

Just think of your uniforms as cars.

And like cars you can accessorize it in anyway you want!! (the uniforms, I mean)
Well good thing Sebby is a white uniform because he is a total show off LOL

Charles, too...naughty pair

Ugh, sorry for the disappearance. I ended up getting sicker and just slept a bunch.
Still not feeling very great, but getting betterrrr :P

I'll get a reply up soon... probably. Been jacked up on so many meds the past couple of days I saw two monitors, but was sure I only had one, then eventually remembered I had a TV. I also was under the illusion Iwaku was a news site about stories from all around the world... all the RPs I'm in really messed me up for a day or so because of that XD

I'll get a reply up soon... probably. Been jacked up on so many meds the past couple of days I saw two monitors, but was sure I only had one, then eventually remembered I had a TV. I also was under the illusion Iwaku was a news site about stories from all around the world... all the RPs I'm in really messed me up for a day or so because of that XD

Aww... That sounds bad.. You should have some rest take lots of water. Though how are you feeling now?

Status
Not open for further replies.