Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok take your time, ohh and I'm curious how is Sebastion and James relationship with Richie and Lucy. Are they friends or foes?
Idk James's relationship, but Sebby is friends with everyone LOL.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Writing a reply as we speak... or um, type. You know what I mean.

If something doesn't make sense when I finally post it, let me know or whatever, and sorry. I'm having a hard time figuring out what words are at the moment. :I

Idk James's relationship, but Sebby is friends with everyone LOL.

You won't mind Richie being chummy with Sebby???

Writing a reply as we speak... or um, type. You know what I mean.

If something doesn't make sense when I finally post it, let me know or whatever, and sorry. I'm having a hard time figuring out what words are at the moment. :I

Ok!! Take your time :D

• Love
I think I'm basically ready to skip to the next day. Give me an hour or so and I'll have responded with my guys..... if I can figure out what the heck to do with Magnus. OMGoodness @DANAsaur! Ack! What do I do? Does he risk even looking at the note (oh I think yes, it would just be too much fun)? And if he looks, will he meet her? Certainly he wouldn't want news of his suspected fratricide getting out. Not good for reputation at all. And Magnus does value reputation. Well played! Well played!

As for James's relationship with Lucy and Richie, I imagine that he would be friendly but not necessarily like best buddies with them. Richie's immaturity is something that would be a turn-off to the more serious James in large amounts. However, the mutual interest in active sports may mean Richie and him occasionally work out, play or spar together. With Lucy, I feel they would get along well enough but they lack mutual interests. James likely has little times for video games and wouldn't know what to do with Lucy's more phlegmatic personality. If they're friends of Sebby's, however, they are probably mostly friends of James as well. #overanalyzingftw

I think I'm basically ready to skip to the next day. Give me an hour or so and I'll have responded with my guys..... if I can figure out what the heck to do with Magnus. OMGoodness @DANAsaur! Ack! What do I do? Does he risk even looking at the note (oh I think yes, it would just be too much fun)? And if he looks, will he meet her? Certainly he wouldn't want news of his suspected fratricide getting out. Not good for reputation at all. And Magnus does value reputation. Well played! Well played!

As for James's relationship with Lucy and Richie, I imagine that he would be friendly but not necessarily like best buddies with them. Richie's immaturity is something that would be a turn-off to the more serious James in large amounts. However, the mutual interest in active sports may mean Richie and him occasionally work out, play or spar together. With Lucy, I feel they would get along well enough but they lack mutual interests. James likely has little times for video games and wouldn't know what to do with Lucy's more phlegmatic personality. If they're friends of Sebby's, however, they are probably mostly friends of James as well. #overanalyzingftw

Well, atleast Ashleigh will probably help Mangus with his debt if he choose to lose. Poor Magnus.

Don't worry. If ya lose this round there is always the second game to look forward to. :3

I was thinking about the same thing. Could be interesting to have him indebted. Still, although he's gonna look at the note I'm undecided as too weather he'll meet Michelle for tea. But he's rattled. Now would be a good time to strike. XD

I was thinking about the same thing. Could be interesting to have him indebted. Still, although he's gonna look at the note I'm undecided as too weather he'll meet Michelle for tea. But he's rattled. Now would be a good time to strike. XD
Magnus should meet up with Michelle or face the consequences!!!! *laughs evilly* I do feel bad for Magnus but Michelle can't lose. Her dad will punish her with whips if she don't succeed xD

He's decided not to got to tea.

But do feel free to chase him down. He's a bit rattled right now. Wouldn't take too much to make him crack. :devil:

Working on a post now. Ooh~ Michelle would be violent on this one xD

Oh gosh, I'm sorry Michelle is so evil >_< I'll tone it down once the game is over. She's just desperate to win.

Magnus the Murderer!!

Great scoop for tomorrows (IC) Headline News! :)

Cyrus is gonna have his fun poking on Magnus and the skeletons in his closet. Thanks Michelle~

• Nice Execution!
Right, so now Magnus is in the hole 213,158. Yikes!

-213, 158 to be exact. Wow, that's alot.

Oh, and Michelle hasn't won yet. She still needs to know how Magnus thinks of her. (verbally)

Work hard DANA.

Last edited by a moderator:
-213, 158 to be exact. Wow, that's alot.

Oh, and Michelle hasn't won yet. She still needs to know how Magnus thinks of her. (verbally)

Work hard DANA.
Eh? She did get him to acknowledge her though. I'm confused.

Either way, I'm comfortable moving on to the next day if everyone else is.

Status
Not open for further replies.