Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pink To: All IA FEMALE Students Replying With A 'YES'.
Subject: An Eye For An Eye

Thank you for playing.

The game is simple.

Find a student (MALE) that will not look you or acknowledge your existence. And ask something personal about what they think about you.

If they will look at you and talk to you, you will be rewarded.

You have one week starting today.

If you fail, 30,000c will be deducted from your current credits balance.

Good luck.

-King

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Still got 5 hours of classes before I can make a post. Sorry guys

@un coin de soleil

Will the guys have another chance of loosing 300,000 once the girls get to do their side of the bargain? If so... If you look/talk about the girls that -300K and once you tell them what you think of them then that's another -300K summing up to 600K or even more (depending on how you interacted with them)? Is that how this works?

Yep. Pretty much. That also applies to the girls~ although they GAIN points instead of losing.

Yep. Pretty much. That also applies to the girls~ although they GAIN points instead of losing.

Hear that girls!!!! Start harrasng the shi--zzle out of the guys and you can even double the amount you earn!!

Guys watch your backs and your credits!!! A bunch of us are loosing fast rather than earning unlike the girls we only have one chance of earning 30,000 and that is by the end of the week... If we survive that is.

Kind of a raw deal.

Maybe the king doesn't hate women..... Hmmmmm....

Who knows....

I guess Ashleigh and Charles are in the clear. Hurrah!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I do believe this has become my most common post on this thread, but -
I'll have a post up tomorrow!
For now, it's 1:07 AM where I live and I'm sleepy. >:I

Question: should I make my post with my character heading to the dorms or not? I'm quite confused with the time thingy xD

Dorms. :3

You'll know its day 2 when everyone is done and Cyrus' article is up. :3

Yes!

I have nothing interesting to do with my boys in the dorm. The morning could be interesting though. :3

Alrighty then~

I shall begin the new day with another article concerning one Magnus the Murder. Fuzzah~

PHINNY IS GOING THE FUCK DOWN

Hey there guys! I'm sorry I haven't been around much! Has a lot of stuff gone on??

I've been having a really rough week and my mental health is at an all time low right now >~< urk... But I think I'll be getting my feet back underneath me again really soon. I'll try to catch up with what I've missed but I might not be able to respond quiet yet. I'll see what I can do though.

Posted. Nothing wrong with a little weekend pause but I want to see this thing moving again.

I'll try to post soon, myself.
My computer is broken, right now, so I've had to just borrow my sister's computer and haven't had much time to RP because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.