Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cwolf0615

Sebby stole all of Eva's books as punishment...he is a heartless demon boy lmfao

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
NICHOLAS IS DOING NOTHING BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TOO LAZY/BUSY (BUT MOSTLY LAZY, SHHHH) TO WRITE ANOTHER POST FOR HIM

WILL DO THAT TODAY
I'LL PUT HIM IN CLASS
AND LET HIM SIT THERE WITH HIS ARMS OVER HIS HEAD BECAUSE HE'S AWKWARD AND EASILY ANGERED AND REALLY BAD AT NOT SCREWING THINGS UP
AND IS TERRIFIED BY THIS CHALLENGE
BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY POOR AS DIRT
>:I

Also that was in reply to that recap comment but I was too lazy to find it to hit reply.
The laziness is strong in this one.

O v O muahahaha

NICHOLAS IS DOING NOTHING BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TOO LAZY/BUSY (BUT MOSTLY LAZY, SHHHH) TO WRITE ANOTHER POST FOR HIM

WILL DO THAT TODAY
I'LL PUT HIM IN CLASS
AND LET HIM SIT THERE WITH HIS ARMS OVER HIS HEAD BECAUSE HE'S AWKWARD AND EASILY ANGERED AND REALLY BAD AT NOT SCREWING THINGS UP
AND IS TERRIFIED BY THIS CHALLENGE
BECAUSE HE'S ALREADY POOR AS DIRT
>:I
Pssst hey, the class is HELL. It's a warzone, holy crap.

Also, I feel like I've thrown Magnus to the sharks, @Lackadaisical ;~; I'm super sorry, haha

Reactions: BanaNashi
Reactions: BanaNashi
And now people shall call her his girlfriend e.e

Haha! Oh man I want to reply so bad but I'm at work. XP

Magnus won't go down with out a fight though!

@Lackadaisical

Sebastion might need his partner in crime's assistance LOL.

And now people shall call her his girlfriend e.e

Phin is probably a dead man walking but he does have connections since he's been at the academy for a while. He'll probably fail but damn him if he'll let it happen the first day!

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Phin is probably a dead man walking but he does have connections since he's been at the academy for a while. He'll probably fail but damn him if he'll let it happen the first day!

Their relationship shall blossom from Lili dogged adorableness and hellfire determination o.o. She will give him lots of sweets after the week is over

@DoomyCakez - Looking at my messages and seeing the 'nice execution' emoticon literally scared me for a moment.
I'm an idiot.

AND WORKING, ALBEIT SLOWLY, ON EVA'S POST
BTW

@DoomyCakez - Looking at my messages and seeing the 'nice execution' emoticon literally scared me for a moment.
I'm an idiot.

AND WORKING, ALBEIT SLOWLY, ON EVA'S POST
BTW
Lmfao take your time

@DoomyCakez

Post is up!
And oh shush, Eva. You're much too stubborn and independant to ever report anything to 'the proper authorities'. :I

@Cwolf0615

Eva got plowed into by the Adonis...I hope you are happy. Lol

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Internet shut down on me yesterday and now I am back on~

More things to read.

Yay.

You guys should hurry and wrap it up for this day. The next few days will be quiet now from both parties. We will be skipping the days foward.

The girls will start to get desperate. Since they are losing credits faster than gaining weight.

Something fun will happen on day five. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
No!! We can't time skip to day 5. Michelle haven't done anything yet to Magnus :( I don't want a 20 000 debt :(

Me neither!

It seems a little unfair to skip to day 5 so quickly when there is such a heavy price to pay...

You can still continue the first day thought... But I did indicate in my last post that it is already in thr afternoon. The day will be over soon.

Well, if yer guys don't want a drastic time skip to day 5.. We'll just proceed to day two. Anyway, continue what you are doing.

I'll just give you guys, three post each character for day one then we'll proceed for day two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.