Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those who doesn't want to look pages of replies to see their credits...٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
Some might not be that updated

Female characters
amybri18 = Jacqueline Surendar
Credits: 10,000
No uniform

UnboundDestiny = Elizabeth "Liz" Williams
No uniform

DoomyCakes = Guo Lili
No uniform

Cwolf0615 = Eva Rivers
Credit: 10,000
No uniform

DANAsaur = Michelle Phantomhive
No uniform

Male characters
un coin de soleil = Ashleigh Maximus Elliot
Charles Timothy Clayton

UnboundDestiny = Andrew Reynolds
Credits: 66,339
Black uniform

BanaNashi = Howard Richard (Richie) T. Strauss
Credits: 7,524,155
White uniform
Lucifer L. Clare
Credits: 7,981,379
Blue uniform

UnsafeSpaces: Phineas Crawford
Credits: 95,893
Black uniform

Lackadaisical = Magnus Claudius Steele
Credits: 86,842
Black uniform

James Elliot Grayson
Credits: 198,264
Black uniform

Cwolf0615 = Nicholas "Nicky" Harred
Credits: 4,749
Brown uniform

DoomyCakes = Sebastion Faust
Credits: 1,982,442
White uniform

• Useful
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Ugh.. Must find someone to prey on xD

@Cwolf0615 I'm really troubled by how few Nicky's credits are. He even has lesser credits than the girls.

Oh! It is mainly because of this:

'entirely unwilling to apply himself'

which is totally justify his credit number but heck, at least he got himself a uniform. :D

@Cwolf0615 I'm really troubled by how few Nicky's credits are. He even has lesser credits than the girls.
He can always take a lone out from one of the richer students. Maybe like in exchange for some tasks or something

Oh! It is mainly because of this:

'entirely unwilling to apply himself'

which is totally justify his credit number but heck, at least he got himself a uniform. :D
School scares him. Especially this school, because he feels like the stakes are so much higher with the credits and all.

He'd very much like to do good, and has the ability to do so, but he's unfortunately taken on the horrid ideology of 'It's better to not try at all than to try and fail'.

He's too used to hiding behind his older brothers and just being the follower in the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Magnus is not amused with Michelle's antics. XD

"Keep your head down and make powerful friends" would be his motto.

My heads still kind of foggy from being sick, but I'm otherwise well and on my feet again.
I apologize for the waittttt, and my post will be up tomorrow - though, it might not sound all that great, because... like I said, I've got a foggy head right about now. >:I

Nicky... isn't doing well at this school.
These games are probably gonna break him.

...Yeah, he's gonna die. :I

Well I hope he doesnt die a horrible death....

He can always take a lone out from one of the richer students. Maybe like in exchange for some tasks or something

That is true, having connections and aliances can help in surviving IA

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Is everyone ready for the next day? Or are we all going to skip to the third day???

I'm ready to just go with the flow, because I'm not picky. :D

Same here, I'm also ready for the next day or so. I'm usually just waiting for Lizzy or Andy but if some of you want to interact with Richie or Lucy feel free to do so.

James and Sebby are not ready yet!

We are still messing with Eva, but we will be done soon

Poor Ashleigh and Charles. They haven't done or said anything and they're already hated. Tsk tsk.

Poor Ashleigh and Charles. They haven't done or said anything and they're already hated. Tsk tsk.
You can't be the potential string-puller of a game that may have gotten someone killed without making a few enemies. ^_^

I'm gonna wait to reply to Sebby. Let everyone catch up a bit.

Michelle is really one scary b--lady. I wouldn't want to be in her line of targets... Ughh... So scary. (இдஇ; )

I agree with lackadaisical on this. Though sorry for putting the blame on them.

James and Sebby are not ready yet!

We are still messing with Eva, but we will be done soon

Ok take your time, ohh and I'm curious how is Sebastion and James relationship with Richie and Lucy. Are they friends or foes?

Status
Not open for further replies.