• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien came over, panic apparent on his face. "Mr. Wilson, me and the other guys on the team can't stand this much longer!" He looked down at your bracelet and pointed it out. "It sucks we don't have those... you need to do something about this. You need to get us out of here, man."

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon
"What do you want me to do? Wave my magic wand and get us out of here? I'm stuck just like you guys.
He just glared at her.

@Thuro Pendragon
"The truth always stings." She snapped.

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin

As Kei awoke he'd mutter something, before glancing at his watch, and being surprised to find he now bore a bracelet on his arm "H-Huh..." he was cut short by the noise of the announcement, and he groaned "Fuckin Aye...I wouldn't even be here if not for that damn Kumi..." he found it hard to be mad though, at least he was here to support anyone who didn't have his natural stubborn will and lack of nervous disposition

He perks up and looks about, shaking his head at the suggestion of escaping the school "We can't leave...don't yyou know anything about these kinds of games...the man...or woman...said we had to play to get out...don't bother trying to get out before we play..." he sighs and cocks a brow "Now...if any of you would like to tell us if you're an agent...that'd be really, really helpful...otherwise...we'll have to find you one by one and make sure you don't get to the end..."

He could see someone blowing up on someone else, words that sure made the boy in the scenario seem like scum, something about molestation no doubt...he couldn't help but feel some acidity form in the back of his throat, practically throwing up from what he'd just heard, he bit his tongue and snorted gently "Fucking sickos" he mutters as he looks about for another cup, getting more punch to wash away the taste of disgust left by the words he'd just heard, humans were so fucked up sometimes

@Everyone
Kyle had his camera out, and had it aimed at your face. "Can you say a few words for the camera?" he asked. "I need to document everything that happens here."

@DapperDogman

"M..Maybe this is all just some prank set up by some students..! Ye..Yeah! That's probably it..!" A Panicked Adrian said, scraping the bottom of the barrel to find an excuse to think they're not in real danger, Even when they clearly are

@The Silver Paladin
@TheBombMan
@Atomyk
Aaron shook his head. "I wish it was a prank. This is just like those action movies or Terrorist plots. They take a bunch of people hostage, and strap bombs, then blow them up if they don't meet demands. Highly cliched, yet still effective." Aaron looked at Jake. "Do you support our plan to use a speaker as a battering ram?"

@Atomyk

LuAnn was glad she had brought alcohol with her and was in the process of mixing herself a very stiff drink.
Her mascara running down her face, Deanna found herself drawn toward you. "M-Miss, I need..." She hugged herself. "This is insane... What are we supposed to do? I feel powerless."

@Jeremi

"That guy said you're players!" Damien scoffed. He pointed at the television screens. "You have more than us without the bracelets do!"

She sighed. They were right. If she were at her shop she could get it off with a steel funnel and a blowtorch, but there wasn't much in the gym.

Unless someone had sneaked a knife in. It might be time to check James. She walked over to him and patted him down. Would she find any kind of cutting instrument on him?

@Atomyk
@BarrenThin
@Gummi Bunnies

Damien came over, panic apparent on his face. "Mr. Wilson, me and the other guys on the team can't stand this much longer!" He looked down at your bracelet and pointed it out. "It sucks we don't have those... you need to do something about this. You need to get us out of here, man."

Logan looked at his student and nodded. "Well... maybe we can take the doors off their hinges."

@Atomyk
@Thuro Pendragon

Aaron shook his head. "I wish it was a prank. This is just like those action movies or Terrorist plots. They take a bunch of people hostage, and strap bombs, then blow them up if they don't meet demands. Highly cliched, yet still effective." Aaron looked at Jake. "Do you support our plan to use a speaker as a battering ram?"

@Atomyk
"But this is real life--" Jake began to say, but Horatio interrupted him.

"Like he said, we don't have time to discuss it, we need to start getting this plan in action!" Loosening hie tie, Horatio started making his way for the back of the gym. Jake let out a disapproving noise, but he decided to help anyway.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Her mascara running down her face, Deanna found herself drawn toward you. "M-Miss, I need..." She hugged herself. "This is insane... What are we supposed to do? I feel powerless."

@Jeremi

LuAnn would be sitting on the floor and look up at Deanna before handing over the drink she had mixed for herself to Deanna. "Ah know this is messed up. Ah know this is, pardon my French, scary as fucked, but we need to stay calm and figure out what to do, can you do that for me sugah?" She gave Deanna a friendly smile. "And drink that looks like you need it more then me."

@Atomyk

Scott, Groaning, Starts getting himself up. one of the last to wake up, he looks around at the others, and then proceeds to help, having heard the broadcast. "By now, most of you have probably realized this, but Class is out. ESCAPE is what we need to prioritize at the moment." Helping the students moving the Speakers and equipment, He continues to do what he can to try and find a way out of the gym that doesn't involve voting, proceeding to think through his vote just in case, trying to at least rotate the watch on his wrist to get it more out of the way as they work.

@Anyone

LuAnn would be sitting on the floor and look up at Deanna before handing over the drink she had mixed for herself to Deanna. "Ah know this is messed up. Ah know this is, pardon my French, scary as fucked, but we need to stay calm and figure out what to do, can you do that for me sugah?" She gave Deanna a friendly smile. "And drink that looks like you need it more then me."

@Atomyk
Deanna went slightly bug-eyed. "A drink...? You have alcohol?" Letting out a shaky breath, she would smile. "I think that'd help. I didn't know you were such a cool teacher."

@Jeremi

"Like he said, we don't have time to discuss it, we need to start getting this plan in action!" Loosening hie tie, Horatio started making his way for the back of the gym. Jake let out a disapproving noise, but he decided to help anyway.

"I know, this is real life, so Liam Neeson or Chuck Norris aren't gonna come in and save us, and they probably haven't notified anyone outside, so Seal Teams aren't coming either." Aaron sighed again. "We're gonna have to make our own way out."

Adrian wanted to aid the others in using the Speakers as a battering ram "Hey! I want help out too!" Adrian shouted out loud, Not wanting to become another spectator in the background, and especially not Waiting for others to break him out.

@The Silver Paladin
@Atomyk

Deanna went slightly bug-eyed. "A drink...? You have alcohol?" Letting out a shaky breath, she would smile. "I think that'd help. I didn't know you were such a cool teacher."

@Jeremi

"Oh you're makin' me blush sugah." LuAnn replied. "A little drink ain't killed nobody and if you can't have a drink when stuff like this happen, when can you drink, amirite?" LuAnn started mixing another drink for herself before she continued. "Now this votin' business, you seen anyone here who's been actin' off somehow?"

@Atomyk

"Look for anything practical. Something we might be able to use as a tool. We'll save running into the door for a last resort."

@Atomyk
"Hey!" demanded Kristoff. He moved to put a hand against Horatio's chest to stop him. "Cool it on ramming those doors for a second! Mr. Wilson said so!" Meanwhile, a bunch of the football team started for the back of the gym, where the stage had been set up. There was a lot of bumping and shuffling while they milled about.

"Hey... I don't know what this is," Thomas eventually said. He directed the others to what appeared to be a metal box behind the stage. On it, the number 1 had been painted on it in red paint.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @Xx420BLAZEITxX @BarrenThin @FireDrake150

"I know, this is real life, so Liam Neeson or Chuck Norris aren't gonna come in and save us, and they probably haven't notified anyone outside, so Seal Teams aren't coming either." Aaron sighed again. "We're gonna have to make our own way out."
Michelle overheard her and grumbled. "Makes me wish I had Xena on my side. Hell I'd even settle for Callisto."

@The Silver Paladin

"Hey!" demanded Kristoff. He moved to put a hand against Horatio's chest to stop him. "Cool it on ramming those doors for a second! Mr. Wilson said so!" Meanwhile, a bunch of the football team started for the back of the gym, where the stage had been set up. There was a lot of bumping and shuffling while they milled about.

"Hey... I don't know what this is," Thomas eventually said. He directed the others to what appeared to be a box behind the stage. On it, the number 1 had been painted on it in red paint.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan @Xx420BLAZEITxX @BarrenThin @FireDrake150

Logan frowned at the discovery and carefully went to open the box.

@Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back