Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quietly, Logan frowned at the exchange. It was odd, but he didn't recognize the boy because of the mask. He was smart enough to guess it was James, but he was also smart enough not to cause problems. So he stayed out of it.

@Thuro Pendragon

Aaron turned to Michelle. "I have a right to stay here. I am reporting him to Horatio." Aaron swiftly turned, and grabbed Umeko's hand again. "Come on, let's dance again."
Michelle grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She was surprisingly strong for her body type. "Don't. Not until after the prom is over. Then you can do what you want."

Well. There really was no turning back at this point.

@Gummi Bunnies
@TheBombMan
@The Silver Paladin

Meira

"Suuup!" The woman quickly snatched away his drink, twirling around him and hanging her arm around him all buddy-buddy before downing the remains of the drink in a single go. "Gosh it disturbs me to see you Gaston, lookin' so down in the dumps~" She swung around the poor victim again, putting the glass on the table before grabbing his hands. "I'll be taking this dance, Yo ho ho!" With some red stains on her lips, Meira then launched herself and the main into a swing dance [unless he completely resisted. How lame would that be? \PEER PRESSURE] With herself as the lead, of course.

@DapperDogman
Kei blinked a few times as Meira stole his drink and downed it in a single gulp "Remind me never to be your drinking buddy" he mutters, before being thrown around into some kind of dance with the woman. Kei wasn't the best dancer, but he did what he could, taking her lead and doing mostly as she did, trying his best not to embarrass himself at Prom, with a girl he barely knew "W-Well, you see...I didn't plan on coming, but that girl Kumiko...y'know always covers one eye with her hair...she made me come...threatened to do something if I didn't...and she's not arrived yet"

@Meira

• Love
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
Continued from here.

MID-CHAPTER UPDATE
"Under the Sea"

In the few days that followed the drama, James was kept under supervision at school with an in-school suspension. Michelle's plans were perhaps foiled when it became apparent James would not be allowed at prom. This managed to cut down on the conflict, though tensions were undeniably still high. The Facebook group got shut down, though no apparent clues had been found out about who started it.

The vice-principal had contacted Bryan's mother-- Or, what he thought was Bryan's mother. The boy had paid someone off to pretend to be his mother, with Mr. Delta none the wiser. A date to meet had been set up a few days after prom, and Bryan had to scheme his way around it.

But for now, it was prom! An underwater theme had been chosen, and the lighting and decorations within the gym made one feel like they were deep at sea.

Bailey, head of the student council, eagerly greeted students at the entrance of the school alongside Miss Page. Once prom tickets were sorted, it was only a short walk to the gymnasium, where a dazzling display awaited the students.

xqol3pu.png

OOC NOTE: Welcome to prom, which is mandatory to attend! Whether or not your character would want to be at the prom or have much of a reason to attend, you must have your character be at school during this time. Feel free to write a bit about the characters at home before they head to prom, but they all must get there eventually.
Brian and or Al didn't wish to attend Prom, their lived clashing had made everything wrong, confusing, and completely insane. None the less, Brian have Viv her dress, the one he saved money for, which took well over a year. When he headed it to her, he could sense his sister's happiness spark up like a fire, and that's what he enjoyed. It reminde3d Al of his brother, and that caused the clashing of the two to only intensify. When he made it to Prom, well after his sister had, he stood in the distance, drinking loads of punch, and keeping away from most of the crowds.

Viviette still remained alone in her corner, hardly aware of the fact many people were meeting their dates or dancing with them, or even that a proposal had occurred. She was too busy drowning in fear and nervousness, tapping her foot antsily.

Luckily, she didn't seem aware James was here.. Otherwise her already panicked state would likely lead to her outright passing out again.

Well, at least her brother was hopefully having fun..

@Whoever blah​

Michelle reached into her purse and looked at her phone for a moment then put it back inside. Then she turned to James and slid her arms over his head.

"Time to do something I've wanted to do for days."

Then she kissed him.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Hey!" James manages to say in a hushed voice before he was kissed by Michelle. Well, that was new. Not ever receiving a kiss from a girl before...

His frown became a full-on scowl.

@Thuro Pendragon
He couldn't help himself, but gave a little wink at Logan as if he were taunting him silently.

@Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

"Hey!" James manages to say in a hushed voice before he was kissed by Michelle. Well, that was new. Not ever receiving a kiss from a girl before...

He couldn't help himself, but gave a little wink at Logan as if he were taunting him silently.

@Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin
The kiss went on for, well as long as it needed to to make that he was good and interested. Then she broke off the kiss and whispered to him, making sure only he could hear.

"I'm not the good girl everyone thinks. I'm more like you than you think." Then she leaned in even closer and whispered into his ear. "Tell me about your misdeeds, and I'll tell you mine."

@Gummi Bunnies

Aaron nodded. "Yes, him, go find Horatio. He's wearing an Orange sash over his tux. You can't miss him. I'll dance with Umeko, then we can trade." Aaron ran back into the crowd. "Sorry, Umeko. Sorry, James!" Aaron said smiling.

@Gummi Bunnies @TheBombMan @Atomyk
Adrian nodded back. "Alright, I'll see what I can do." He ran off to go find this Horatio character, He turned quickly to face Aaron again to ask him something real quick. "Wait, What does he look like?" Adrian Shrugged.

@The Silver Paladin
@TheBombMan
@Gummi Bunnies
@Thuro Pendragon

The kiss went on for, well as long as it needed to to make that he was good and interested. Then she broke off the kiss and whispered to him, making sure only he could hear.

"I'm not the good girl everyone thinks. I'm more like you than you think." Then she leaned in even closer and whispered into his ear. "Tell me about your misdeeds, and I'll tell you mine."

@Gummi Bunnies
"... later, don't think saying it here would be in our best interests..." James says to her in a whisper, but taking out a piece of paper that happened to have his phone number. He held it out to her as he used his other hand to make a motion as if it meant "call me."

@Thuro Pendragon

Adrian nodded back. "Alright, I'll see what I can do." He ran off to go find this Horatio character, He turned quickly to face Aaron again to ask him something real quick. "Wait, What does he look like?" Adrian Shrugged.

@The Silver Paladin
@TheBombMan
@Gummi Bunnies
@Thuro Pendragon

Aaron shrugged. "As much as I've seen him, I couldn't tell you. He's wearing an Orange sash that says "Horatio" and that's all I know." Aaron said.

((Btw, Atomyk is Horatio, so tag him.)

"... later, don't think saying it here would be in our best interests..." James says to her in a whisper, but taking out a piece of paper that happened to have his phone number. He held it out to her as he used his other hand to make a motion as if it meant "call me."

@Thuro Pendragon
"Sure thing big boy." She said flirtatiously. A little piece of her died inside, but she kept the sultry expression on her face. "I'll be back in a few, kay?"

Then she turned and left. As she walked by him she tapped Logan on the shoulder.

@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

Status
Not open for further replies.