Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Delta won't do jackshit, Jason. He's only concerned with the school's reputation. If we don't protect her, no one will. Except Kisho."

@Emperor of Gallifrey
"I know he's a selfish dick but I don't think he's a that big of a selfish dick. Besides, wouldn't having a rapist and bully as a student damage the school's reputation big time? Also, can you ask Ms. Del la Rose to persuade Mr. Delta to lighten my punishment?"

"I know he's a selfish dick but I don't think he's a that big of a selfish dick. Besides, wouldn't having a rapist and bully as a student damage the school's reputation big time? Also, can you ask Ms. Del la Rose to persuade Mr. Delta to lighten my punishment?"

"Not if the rape allegations amount to nothing. And you know those two hate each other."

@Emperor of Gallifrey

@BarrenThin @Emperor of Gallifrey

Annette kept quiet as the father and son talk, however she would go to Jason's father's side.

"Jason, you father a right. Look, you got to be my eyes and ear. Make sure she's safe. Also, the next few weeks, might be rough, to say the least. I'll try to talk to Delta. I' doubt he'll listen, still.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Aaron laughed. "Yeah. I know Chinese Food isn't Chinese. By the way, the General Tso's Chicken is mine." Aaron took off his robe that acted as a jacket, and put it on the back of the couch. " We watch House. I prefer Psych, but House is fine. And no, My dad looks like Lassiter from Psych." Aaron lay down on the couch, using his backpack as a pillow. "I don't care what you do. Just get dressed before my dad gets home."
Meira
"If there's kung pao, gonna have some of that. Gotta love that Kung Pao Kick. ... Lassiter... I think I've seen... Well whatever, I'll see him soon enough." She gave him a glance when he said he didn't care what she did. "Well I wasn't joking. Huh. Neato." With that, she undid her belt, unstrapped her skirt, and took them both off. Stuffing them under her armpit, she casually looked around for the kitchen, pillaging the fridge shortly after. Well, at least she wasn't taking her shirt off.

In case you were wondering,
hQ3KH.png

@The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"Haven't been yet. I think Michelle will get the worst punishment after this, though. She... Ah... well, she lessened the likelihood of him having children. Three times."

@Emperor of Gallifrey
@BarrenThin @Emperor of Gallifrey

Annette kept quiet as the father and son talk, however she would go to Jason's father's side.

"Jason, you father a right. Look, you got to be my eyes and ear. Make sure she's safe. Also, the next few weeks, might be rough, to say the least. I'll try to talk to Delta. I' doubt he'll listen, still.
Jason sighed. "Alright, I'll keep on eye her but I'm not doing any of that personal bodyguard secert service shit."

Last edited by a moderator:
Meira
"If there's kung pao, gonna have some of that. Gotta love that Kung Pao Kick. ... Lassiter... I think I've seen... Well whatever, I'll see him soon enough." She gave him a glance when he said he didn't care what she did. "Well I wasn't joking. Huh. Neato." With that, she undid her belt, unstrapped her skirt, and took them both off. Stuffing them under her armpit, she casually looked around for the kitchen, pillaging the fridge shortly after. Well, at least she wasn't taking her shirt off.

In case you were wondering,
hQ3KH.png

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron lay on the couch. "Ugh! I feel so sick!" He said. "I don't know why!" He turned toward the TV. Aaron turned the tv to Netflix, and then turned on a TV show. He rubbed his eyes. "I feel so tired as well."

Meira
Meira just sat down, putting her skirt and belt on the side of the couch. "Really? Long day or something? Oh yeah, some dude took 30$ from you didn't he?" She chowed down on her food. "Well don't look at me. Nom nom. I didn't roofie you or anything."

@The Silver Paladin

Meira
Meira just sat down, putting her skirt and belt on the side of the couch. "Really? Long day or something? Oh yeah, some dude took 30$ from you didn't he?" She chowed down on her food. "Well don't look at me. Nom nom. I didn't roofie you or anything."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron shrugged. "Yeah. He put me in a headlock. Also, apparently a Girl beat him up earlier, but I didn't get my money back." Aaron rubbed his eyes again. "It's all over Placebook."

Meira
"Huh? Really? Well there were some annoying people at my locker this morning, but I dunno if he was one of them." Meira shrugged as well. It was pretty hard for her to make conversation that wasn't mean-spirited or sexual in nature. "Did you need to get some sleep or something? I don't mind just reading until your dad gets home." ... Honestly, she just realized how odd this situation was. Ah well.

@The Silver Paladin

Meira
"Huh? Really? Well there were some annoying people at my locker this morning, but I dunno if he was one of them." Meira shrugged as well. It was pretty hard for her to make conversation that wasn't mean-spirited or sexual in nature. "Did you need to get some sleep or something? I don't mind just reading until your dad gets home." ... Honestly, she just realized how odd this situation was. Ah well.

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron nodded. "No, I'll be fine. I just need to take some Ibuprofen." Aaron stood up and walked to the kitchen. "I didn't say anything about having my money because I was unsure if anybody would believe me. Besides, what am I to post? 'Oh, yeah. If you find Thirty bucks and an iTunes card on James, they're mine?' He technically committed Assault when he grabbed me, so I could press charges."

~After school, cuz screw it~

Umeko packed up her things and waited at the bus stop near the school.

@if anyone wants to meet her

Meira
"Pfft. Dude I'll just give you thirty if shut up about it. And any school rough-housing is probably just going to be shrugged off by courts. Maybe he'll get a week or two in juvie." She interchangeably scratched her feet with her feet. "I mean, it's pretty ridiculous. 'Kids will be kids' and all that. Especially in this small town. Like, how serious could you imagine a case where you pressed charges against me for sexual harassment? Unless you put a fat juicy wad of cash in someone's pocket, no ones really gonna care."

"...
HAH."

@The Silver Paladin

Last edited by a moderator:
As Tom took Anouk's hand, and they walked towards the cafeteria, he couldn't help but notice a lot of commotion just off of the main hallway. Something to do with that habitual bully in school. The shy girl, shying away from others. He just smiled and shook his head. "High school. Nothing like it huh?", he said to Anouk, smiling at her. She didn't answer him about the theme color for them yet, so he figured maybe she didn't have the prom dress yet, or perhaps she wanted to see how the tuxedo's might look against what she was thinking of wearing. Girls, he thought, they seemed to see more, think more, about those things much more than guys would.

In Tom's eyes, Anouk was beautiful enough to pull pretty much anything off. Still, he wanted to be a gentleman to her. She deserved that much. As they fell in line at the cafeteria, he made his suggestion. "After school, do you want to take care of our outfits together? We could go to the mall, everything's pretty much there even if it's slightly more expensive than other places."

He realized they were still holding hands. He had an inkling of what that might mean, and, he smiled at the sight of hers in his.

@Nassi

Meira
"Pfft. Dude I'll just give you thirty if shut up about it. And any school rough-housing is probably just going to be shrugged off by courts. Maybe he'll get a week or two in juvie." She interchangeably scratched her feet with her feet. "I mean, it's pretty ridiculous. 'Kids will be kids' and all that. Especially in this small down. Like, how serious could you imagine a case where you pressed charges against me for sexual harassment? Unless you put a fat juicy wad of cash in someone's pocket, no ones really gonna care."

"...
HAH."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron nodded. "I'll shut up about it now. But, remember that case in Virginia where the kid was hit with a spitball? The Lawyer said "Assault is assault is assault." Also, why did you take such a liking to me? I'm not really all that special."

Status
Not open for further replies.