Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twin seeming to have been distracted by another boy, Viviette only shrunk back again, looking down. So much for trying to seek solace in him.. It was always difficult, considering he was much more popular and actually had a social life. Something she'd never had the pleasantry of.

Before she could back down and just try to run off to isolate herself, she realized her name was being called. Instantly, she tensed and froze up, not daring to move. Luckily, she immediately determined the voice didn't belong to James. But she couldn't recall who it was.. Til he was right in front of her. Once again, she shrank back a bit, suddenly feeling crowded. There was.. what.. five people right near her, right now? It was overwhelming, and she was once again rendered unable to speak.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Emperor of Gallifrey @Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX
Simon suddenly remembered that one thing Vivi didn't like, was crowds. He crouched down near Vivi. She looked back at Brian and Adrian. "How about you guys stay here and organise the wedding, while Anna and I talk to Vivi?"

Simon knew that most people would try to hug Vivi to comfort her, but he also knew that another thing Vivi didn't like was physical contact. He felt that she'd be More confident with 2 students than 4 teachers anyway. Plus having Anna here would give Vivi another girl the same age to talk to, which would probably be comforting for her. "Vivi? It's going to be okay. Nobody can hurt you, not anymore. None of them can hurt you. It's just 2 other people. In the whole world. Look, I know that things have been difficult. That there's stuff going on that I probably can't even imagine. He showed her the scars and bruises on his arm.
"But we all have scars. Some are just more apparent than others. We're all scared of something, and we're all a little bit hurt. But we fight to stop our scars from devouring us. So tell us how you feel. Tell us... what made you so scared. And we can stop it from hurting you.

@Hospes @Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX @TheColourlessRainbow
Jay looked up to see Vivi and opened his mouth to say something but closed it when Simon butted in.

He wanted to apologize to her for causing some attention drawn to her and maybe have a normal chat for once that had nothing to do with what had just recently happened. Though, Jay had left after Mr. Delta had given him indoor suspension and didn't know what had happened after. But, that didn't matter now.

Deciding not to make the situation more overwhelming for her, he mouthed "I'm sorry" to Vivi, making sure she saw it, before quickly walking past the group with his head lowered.
@Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Mari

Aaron looked at Meira. The lights in the living room was off, so John White (Aaron's dad) was probably at the Hospital. Aaron threw his backpack on the couch. "Well, we have the run of the house for now. Anything you want to do? Besides sex?"
Meira
"I dunno. You count anal as sex?" She looked around and shrugged. "I'm pretty sure Hell's Kitchen is on right now. Want to listen to a scottish prick yell at people? Other than that..." Not... really much came to mind. "Well it's your house."

@The Silver Paladin

"On it, posting it to the Placebook group for the students under a fake name," A few taps on his computer later and Kisho had a message sent, "There, it's all over the group now so it should spread like wildfire. Let's see if he can do anything tough after this."

@BarrenThin @Everyone who wants to make fun of James being beaten up by Michelle

hPYGl.png

After being out cold for god knows how long, James could feel himself waking up at the nurse's office, the pain still subsiding mostly around his "you-know-what." He tried sitting up, but even doing that triggered a wave of discomfort to erupt.

"Tch.... d-dammit..."

@Atomyk

Reactions: The Myrmidon
After being out cold for god knows how long, James could feel himself waking up at the nurse's office, the pain still subsiding mostly around his "you-know-what." He tried sitting up, but even doing that triggered a wave of discomfort to erupt.

"Tch.... d-dammit..."

@Atomyk
Jake was standing over him, a slight frown on his face. The vice-principal had already left. "Feeling any better?" By the look of him, Jake doubted it.

@Gummi Bunnies

Meira
"I dunno. You count anal as sex?" She looked around and shrugged. "I'm pretty sure Hell's Kitchen is on right now. Want to listen to a scottish prick yell at people? Other than that..." Not... really much came to mind. "Well it's your house."

@The Silver Paladin
Aaron shrugged again. "Yeah, we can watch Hell's Kitchen. There's leftover Chinese in the fridge." Aaron said walking to the TV. The TV was surrounded by a bookshelf, which had a bunch of books on it. He turned on the tv, and grabbed the remote. "Any other shows you want to watch? we have Netflix."

Simon suddenly remembered that one thing Vivi didn't like, was crowds. He crouched down near Vivi. She looked back at Brian and Adrian. "How about you guys stay here and organise the wedding, while Anna and I talk to Vivi?"

Simon knew that most people would try to hug Vivi to comfort her, but he also knew that another thing Vivi didn't like was physical contact. He felt that she'd be More confident with 2 students than 4 teachers anyway. Plus having Anna here would give Vivi another girl the same age to talk to, which would probably be comforting for her. "Vivi? It's going to be okay. Nobody can hurt you, not anymore. None of them can hurt you. It's just 2 other people. In the whole world. Look, I know that things have been difficult. That there's stuff going on that I probably can't even imagine. He showed her the scars and bruises on his arm.
"But we all have scars. Some are just more apparent than others. We're all scared of something, and we're all a little bit hurt. But we fight to stop our scars from devouring us. So tell us how you feel. Tell us... what made you so scared. And we can stop it from hurting you.

@Hospes @Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX @TheColourlessRainbow
Anna nodded as she looked at Vivi, agreeing with Simon's words. "We want to help. Be your friends. But we can only do that if you let us."

@Hospes @Mighty Roman
Jay looked up to see Vivi and opened his mouth to say something but closed it when Simon butted in.

He wanted to apologize to her for causing some attention drawn to her and maybe have a normal chat for once that had nothing to do with what had just recently happened. Though, Jay had left after Mr. Delta had given him indoor suspension and didn't know what had happened after. But, that didn't matter now.

Deciding not to make the situation more overwhelming for her, he mouthed "I'm sorry" to Vivi, making sure she saw it, before quickly walking past the group with his head lowered.
@Hospes @TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Mari
Instantly, Viviette shied behind Bryan, grabbing his arm lightly out of fear. There was no way she was going anywhere without her brother, at this point; she was too terrified. Whether it be with a student who had defended her or otherwise. She didn't trust anyone.. She couldn't. What the two were requesting was clearly only making her more distressed.

It was probably in their best interest to stop with the questions, at the moment.

She noticed Jason mouthing the apology.. But was only confused. Why was he apologizing..?

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mighty Roman @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Mari @Emperor of Gallifrey

Aaron shrugged again. "Yeah, we can watch Hell's Kitchen. There's leftover Chinese in the fridge." Aaron said walking to the TV. The TV was surrounded by a bookshelf, which had a bunch of books on it. He turned on the tv, and grabbed the remote. "Any other shows you want to watch? we have Netflix."
Meira
'Chinese.' Eyugh. "I'm half Chinese. Most 'Chinese food' isn't even Chinese, ya know. ... Still, it's delicious, even cold. God damn tasty sauces." She casually kicked off her shoes to the side of the couch. "Egg Rolls? Yeah, not even. Eh... I mean, I don't really care what we watch. House? House M.D.? Your dad like House? ... Your dad doesn't look like Taub does he? Oh hey, by the way, do you mind if I take off my clothes?" Making casual conversation, yada yada, food and tv then suddenly BAM. Gotta get a rise out of him! Er... a reaction. You know what, both's fine.

@The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Kei sighs and shakes his head slowly "I think I liked you better as that mysterious girl who seemed to vanish in an instant..." he mutters as he slowly walks off, toward the cafeteria "I'm off to get lunch, tag along if you really don't know the way..." he starts to walk slowly, slinging his bat over his shoulder as he walks

He'd be spending some time working on his batting skills during lunch, hopefully. Though given his new...friendship with Kumiko, he wasn't so sure he'd be able to do so

He sighs as he walks "Expectations are always too high with you, Kei..." that thought came back, about how his name sounded like it was short for something, but he shoved it aside as he took a seat and unpacked a small lunch from his bag, opening it up and smiling as he took a spoonful of rice and ate it with a small happy hum

@Mirage
@Anyone in the lunch hall

"... hurts like... hell," James managed to croak out, but hey... at least he could talk.

@Atomyk
"Well, thankfully for you, your files state you're not allergic to aspirin." Jake held out a pill in the palm of his hand, as well as a Styrofoam cup of water. "This should help the pain. As far as I can determine, there'll be no lasting damage."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Well, thankfully for you, your files state you're not allergic to aspirin." Jake held out a pill in the palm of his hand, as well as a Styrofoam cup of water. "This should help the pain. As far as I can determine, they'll be no lasting damage."

@Gummi Bunnies
James gave only a brief grumble before he took the cup of water and the pill, taking it immediately and finishing the water as well. Anything to get the pain to subside already...

@Atomyk

Logan ended up calling Jason now.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Jason sat at a table in the library trying to do his homework. When he was startled by his phone's ringtone.

The captain of the lacrosse team gave the librarian, who was glaring at him for an obvious reason, an apologetic, sheepish smile before answering his phone.

"Hey, Dad."

Jason sat at a table in the library trying to do his homework. When he was startled by his phone's ringtone.

The captain of the lacrosse team gave the librarian, who was glaring at him for an obvious reason, an apologetic, sheepish smile before answering his phone.

"Hey, Dad."

"You need to keep an eye on Viviette. I'm almost positive James will come after her. If she even seems hurt, at any point, you tell me and investigate. That boy is a violent rapist and I don't doubt he'll get revenge for being told on." Logan cut right to the chase.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

"You need to keep an eye on Viviette. I'm almost positive James will come after her. If she even seems hurt, at any point, you tell me and investigate. That boy is a violent rapist and I don't doubt he'll get revenge for being told on." Logan cut right to the chase.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

"WHAT?" Jason roared and stood up from his chair upon hearing the 'rapist' part, only to be hushed by the librarian and other students. "Sorry." He whispered, calming and sitting back down before going back to his phone. "I hope Delta does something about it. I also don't think directing so much attention on her wouldn't be wise idea either. It seems that anxiety attacks are something common to her."

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"WHAT?" Jason roared and stood up from his chair upon hearing the 'rapist' part, only to be hushed by the librarian and other students. "Sorry." He whispered, calming and sitting back down before going back to his phone. "I hope Delta does something about it. I also don't think directing so much attention on her wouldn't be wise idea either. It seems that anxiety attacks are something common to her."

"Delta won't do jackshit, Jason. He's only concerned with the school's reputation. If we don't protect her, no one will. Except Kisho."

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Meira
'Chinese.' Eyugh. "I'm half Chinese. Most 'Chinese food' isn't even Chinese, ya know. ... Still, it's delicious, even cold. God damn tasty sauces." She casually kicked off her shoes to the side of the couch. "Egg Rolls? Yeah, not even. Eh... I mean, I don't really care what we watch. House? House M.D.? Your dad like House? ... Your dad doesn't look like Taub does he? Oh hey, by the way, do you mind if I take off my clothes?" Making casual conversation, yada yada, food and tv then suddenly BAM. Gotta get a rise out of him! Er... a reaction. You know what, both's fine.

@The Silver Paladin
Aaron laughed. "Yeah. I know Chinese Food isn't Chinese. By the way, the General Tso's Chicken is mine." Aaron took off his robe that acted as a jacket, and put it on the back of the couch. " We watch House. I prefer Psych, but House is fine. And no, My dad looks like Lassiter from Psych." Aaron lay down on the couch, using his backpack as a pillow. "I don't care what you do. Just get dressed before my dad gets home."

Status
Not open for further replies.