Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom really wasn't sure who to place a vote for on the Overseer. He heard Aaron's statement. "Do you really think it's Thomas?" He wondered, and thought it fair to repay some earned trust. "If you can give one solid reason to vote for him, I'll do so. Just to repay the trust you had in us, man."

@The Silver Paladin @york @Mighty Roman @Atomyk
Aaron smiled. " You're welcome, but I'm not sure. It's just a guess. I have no idea. I guess we could check.." Aaron shrugged, and walked over to the body.

((OOC note: Crap, I forgot to tag! @Atomyk

hWMU2tw.png

"Are you seriously entertaining this idea?"

"You know I was joking, right?" Bailey said.

Examining the body, you'll find that Thomas had sustained a bullet wound to his abdomen. He lacks a pulse.

@Wedge Antilles @york @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Skaar looked down at the body. He seemed remarkably calm despite everyone voting for him-no matter how unjust the votes were. 'A bullet wound. Earth Technology. Typical. Who had the gun in the Gymnasium?
@Atomyk @york @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles

"Me," said Brennan. "I shot Thomas, which I thought went noticed, though it did happen in the dark. Before anyone flies off the handle, we've been over my intentions. He came at me."

"Four votes for Simon and one vote for Tom..." Brennan nodded. "I think we have our decision."

Deanna crossed her arm. "... I'm voting for Tom too."

Q2ci4kG.gif

"Way to keep on top of Damien's dick, Deanna," Bailey snapped.

"You're sure bitchy for someone who can barely stand," Deanna countered.

Damien rolled his eyes. "You're both being ridiculous."

"I'm not voting," Horatio muttered.

"And neither am I." Bailey gestured around the room. "You guys haven't convinced me of anything."

"Regardless," said the principal. "A vote has been made for the agent. However, I will not tell you if you've guessed correctly-- not yet. It is time for the Overseer vote."

fbiZIdu.png

"Damien is still the biggest suspect," Brennan said.

@Wedge Antilles@Mighty Roman@york@The Silver Paladin
Tom really wasn't sure who to place a vote for on the Overseer. He heard Aaron's statement. "Do you really think it's Thomas?" He wondered, and thought it fair to repay some earned trust. "If you can give one solid reason to vote for him, I'll do so. Just to repay the trust you had in us, man."

@The Silver Paladin @york @Mighty Roman @Atomyk
hWMU2tw.png

"Are you seriously entertaining this idea?"

"You know I was joking, right?" Bailey said.

Examining the body, you'll find that Thomas had sustained a bullet wound to his abdomen. He lacks a pulse.

"Me," said Brennan. "I shot Thomas, which I thought went noticed, though it did happen in the dark. Before anyone flies off the handle, we've been over my intentions. He came at me."

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Alyx frowned "What could have caused him to go crazy like that?" she asked, cocking her head to one side, it appeared she looked a bit confused about the whole thing.​

"I don't mind at all." He paused. "I would like to... we should... I want to..." Mal cleared his throat. This wasn't his strong-suit. "We should continue our... partnership." The Captain nodded pointedly.

"Two angels and a demon. Hmph."

@Thuro Pendragon
@Gummi Bunnies

Apparently, Teresa was still listening enough to hear this.. And frowned, shaking her head, muttering unhappily about not being an angel.​
"Your refusal for an offer of protection will be taken into account in the future," Yuki told her, as if promising not to protect her. Although it was what Teresa requested, however, it wasn't really what Yuki wanted to do. But, most of the time, Yuki gave up what she wanted to do on behalf of others. It was in her programming to be cooperative with someone so long as they were being civil.

Yuki touched Teresa's wound afterwards, causing a blinding light to engulf it. With great power hard to comprehend, the light felt soothing on Teresa's burns. And after a moment or two, the light faded along with the burns.

"I've repaired your skin tissue, restoring it to its original state," Yuki explained, glancing up when Teresa asked for Yuki's arm. Yuki had already told her that she would heal herself, but she complied, offering the taller girl her arm.

"Yuki Nagato," she replied quietly. "And your name is Ter--" The little alien cut herself off. Because of her great intelligence, and by means unknown, Yuki knew anyone's real name before they said it. However, she remembered a good friend of her once explaining that humans don't just know everything about the person they meet. Even if she knew a lot about someone, she should at least pretend that she didn't as to not freak them out. And she certainly didn't want to freak Teresa out anymore than she probably already had.

"What is your name?" she asked, glancing back at the others who seemed to be in discussion about important issues regarding their fate. Had her powers been at full capacity, Yuki could've told them for certain who it was they sought. However, she didn't have access to her superiors or as much data as she normally did. And because she had been dead for quite a while, she had missed out on any important hints that could've allowed her to help the others. So, for the moment, she left it to them and focused on Teresa.

@Whoever is in the same area as Yuki. Idk. Lost track. XD​
Teresa seemed glad when Yuki relented, and nodded her thanks. "Appreciated," she replied, pursing her lips thoughtfully. In truth, she was sick and tired of people wanting to protect her. People thinking she needed protected. Of losing people because of them wanting to protect her, and because she hadn't managed to protect them. Ever since the day of her first death, she promised to do the protecting; and so she would.

Admittedly, Teresa did recoil a little from the touch, at first. She couldn't help it; the area hurt, and she wasn't used to physical contact.. But that faded away. Moments after Yuki touched the burns, the pain melted away, and Teresa felt cool relief that made her let out a breath she didn't even realize she'd been holding. "Wow.." she muttered as Yuki told her what she'd done, a smile unknowingly making itself known on her face. "I-.. Thanks."

The Glader was glad that Yuki obliged and offered her arm, as she wished to return the favors the girl had just done her. Not wasting a moment, she knelt down, one hand finding it's way into her pockets and carefully clutching her pin. Delicately, her other hand reached to gently and lightly touch Yuki's burn. "Alright.. I can't heal you, but this should at least relieve any pain a little," she stated, calmly. With that, Teresa used her pin, which caused her hand to cool down a considerate amount.. Hopefully providing some relief from the heat. "Is that any better..?"

"Yuki Nagato.." Teresa repeated, thoughtfully, as though testing the name on her lips. There was a slight pause, before she nodded. "I like it," she mused, grinning slightly. She tilted her head as Yuki continued on, noticing how she had started to identify her, but didn't comment. "The name's Teresa Agnes. Your personal angel of death," she said, repeating the exaggerated bow she'd demonstrated earlier. "I ain't a real angel, though; so don't let Mal over there try ta say otherwise," she added.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Proxymoron @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @DapperDogman @TheBombMan @Somanytagsagh​

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Alyx frowned "What could have caused him to go crazy like that?" she asked, cocking her head to one side, it appeared she looked a bit confused about the whole thing.​

"Brennan was being an asshole," Damien said.

"Yes, well, I'm not the Overseer, regardless," sighed Brennan. "And I don't think Thomas is either. Someone slit Umeko's throat during the blackout before the shadows attacked us. Thomas was a little busy taking a bullet to have done this. I, obviously, was too busy shooting Thomas. Bailey couldn't have done it, as she fainted just before the blackout. That narrows it down, doesn't it?"

"... Guess we can't argue with that..." Bailey admitted.

Apparently, Teresa was still listening enough to hear this.. And frowned, shaking her head, muttering unhappily about not being an angel.

Teresa seemed glad when Yuki relented, and nodded her thanks. "Appreciated," she replied, pursing her lips thoughtfully. In truth, she was sick and tired of people wanting to protect her. People thinking she needed protected. Of losing people because of them wanting to protect her, and because she hadn't managed to protect them. Ever since the day of her first death, she promised to do the protecting; and so she would.

Admittedly, Teresa did recoil a little from the touch, at first. She couldn't help it; the area hurt, and she wasn't used to physical contact.. But that faded away. Moments after Yuki touched the burns, the pain melted away, and Teresa felt cool relief that made her let out a breath she didn't even realize she'd been holding. "Wow.." she muttered as Yuki told her what she'd done, a smile unknowingly making itself known on her face. "I-.. Thanks."

The Glader was glad that Yuki obliged and offered her arm, as she wished to return the favors the girl had just done her. Not wasting a moment, she knelt down, one hand finding it's way into her pockets and carefully clutching her pin. Delicately, her other hand reached to gently and lightly touch Yuki's burn. "Alright.. I can't heal you, but this should at least relieve any pain a little," she stated, calmly. With that, Teresa used her pin, which caused her hand to cool down a considerate amount.. Hopefully providing some relief from the heat. "Is that any better..?"

"Yuki Nagato.." Teresa repeated, thoughtfully, as though testing the name on her lips. There was a slight pause, before she nodded. "I like it," she mused, grinning slightly. She tilted her head as Yuki continued on, noticing how she had started to identify her, but didn't comment. "The name's Teresa Agnes. Your personal angel of death," she said, repeating the exaggerated bow she'd demonstrated earlier. "I ain't a real angel, though; so don't let Mal over there try ta say otherwise," she added.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Proxymoron @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Mari @DapperDogman @TheBombMan @Somanytagsagh

After she healed Teresa's wound, Yuki was surprised to see that the reaper girl could provide some form of assistance also, even if it wasn't healing. She watched as Teresa knelt down and soothed her arm. Yuki remained motionless and relaxed. "Yes," she simply replied, leaving her arm in Teresa's grasp.

When the other girl explained to Yuki what she was, the short girl felt compelled to do the same. She followed Teresa's glance over to Mal before glancing back to the reaper girl. "I am also not human. I am an organic-based android created by an alien species--known as The Data Integration Entity--for the purpose of interacting with and observing certain humans. I am uncertain how I arrived in this location or lost my memory data. But I must escape. My assignment depends on it."

Afterwards, almost like a curious child, Yuki pointed over at Mal with wide eyes. She was curious about his real identity, and not very skilled at communication to ask who he was. She only remembered him as Logsn and hadn't moved close enough to him to simply scan him and learn his identity like she had done Teresa.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Proxymoron @Mari @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman @TheBombMan @Whoever I may have missed. XD

"Yes, well, I'm not the Overseer, regardless," sighed Brennan. "And I don't think Thomas is either. Someone slit Umeko's throat during the blackout before the shadows attacked us. Thomas was a little busy taking a bullet to have done this. I, obviously, was too busy shooting Thomas. Bailey couldn't have done it, as she fainted just before the blackout. That narrows it down, doesn't it?"

Aaron nodded at Brennan. "Of course you aren't the Overseer. Why would the Overseer screw up his own game?" He shrugged. "I say you all be searched. Empty all your pockets for bladed weapons of any kind."

Reactions: Poe Dameron

After she healed Teresa's wound, Yuki was surprised to see that the reaper girl could provide some form of assistance also, even if it wasn't healing. She watched as Teresa knelt down and soothed her arm. Yuki remained motionless and relaxed. "Yes," she simply replied, leaving her arm in Teresa's grasp.

When the other girl explained to Yuki what she was, the short girl felt compelled to do the same. She followed Teresa's glance over to Mal before glancing back to the reaper girl. "I am also not human. I am an organic-based android created by an alien species--known as The Data Integration Entity--for the purpose of interacting with and observing certain humans. I am uncertain how I arrived in this location or lost my memory data. But I must escape. My assignment depends on it."

Afterwards, almost like a curious child, Yuki pointed over at Mal with wide eyes. She was curious about his real identity, and not very skilled at communication to ask who he was. She only remembered him as Logsn and hadn't moved close enough to him to simply scan him and learn his identity like she had done Teresa.

@Hospes @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Proxymoron @Mari @Thuro Pendragon @DapperDogman @TheBombMan @Whoever I may have missed. XD

Teresa was apparently glad to hear this, and just smiled at Yuki, letting her hand linger just a little longer.. Before finally letting go after what felt like ages. Yeah.. Not too smooth with this kinda thing, that little fireball. Or, in this case, snowball. "Here.. Lemme help ya up," she offered, extending a hand to Yuki.

An android, huh..? Teresa supposed that explained the difference in speech patterns. Not that she cared; after all, up until this event had happened, her only remaining friend was a wolf. Though, she nodded slightly in agreement. "I don't know what the fuck that is, but hey; sounds cool to me. And I'm not too sure about how I got here, either.. But we can figure that out, later.. There's other stuff to be dealt with, right now.."

Catching Yuki's gaze lingering on Mal, Teresa gave her a slight grin, and looked between the two.. Before going to gently take Yuki's hand. "Hey.. Whaddya say I go introduce ya to Mal, Yuki? I can't say I know who his girlfriend is, but I know the dork with the black hair is Will.. And a lot nicer than that James persona. Here.. You should see for yourself." Gently, she went to lead Yuki to Mal, Jen, and Will... But faltered midstep.

What was that, Brennan had just said?

Teresa hadn't been the hero type, before that day in the lab.. No. She was a freak. A monster. A villain. A betrayer.. Just like the label on her neck would forever remind her. She couldn't make that go away.. But she would always damn well try.

And that was just what she was going to do.

Teresa suddenly pulled her hand away from Yuki's, stopped in front of the group of Mal, Will, and Jen. "Err.. Yuki, Mal, Will; introduce yourselves. I needa.. do something..." Without another word, Teresa scramble away from the others, looking around wildly. Where was that dumb button that diver guy had gone on about..? Among their little crowd, her keen emerald eyes finally spotted just what she was looking for; the button to talk with the Saviors.

Not wasting a single second, Teresa dashed past the others in the room with a few muttered 'excuse me's and 'sorry's, panting slightly as she reached the button. Without a thought or hesitation, Teresa's hand slammed down on the button, while she took a minute to catch her breath. "Tommy, Avia.. Whatever the hell you go by now.." she panted, breathing heavily. "Look... Who was by Deanna, back.. back in that passage..?" she panted, finally getting some breath in.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @york @Wedge Antilles

Seriously look: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/illusion-game-ii-school-daze.109575/page-185

Teresa was apparently glad to hear this, and just smiled at Yuki, letting her hand linger just a little longer.. Before finally letting go after what felt like ages. Yeah.. Not too smooth with this kinda thing, that little fireball. Or, in this case, snowball. "Here.. Lemme help ya up," she offered, extending a hand to Yuki.

An android, huh..? Teresa supposed that explained the difference in speech patterns. Not that she cared; after all, up until this event had happened, her only remaining friend was a wolf. Though, she nodded slightly in agreement. "I don't know what the fuck that is, but hey; sounds cool to me. And I'm not too sure about how I got here, either.. But we can figure that out, later.. There's other stuff to be dealt with, right now.."

Catching Yuki's gaze lingering on Mal, Teresa gave her a slight grin, and looked between the two.. Before going to gently take Yuki's hand. "Hey.. Whaddya say I go introduce ya to Mal, Yuki? I can't say I know who his girlfriend is, but I know the dork with the black hair is Will.. And a lot nicer than that James persona. Here.. You should see for yourself." Gently, she went to lead Yuki to Mal, Jen, and Will... But faltered midstep.

Teresa hadn't been the hero type, before that day in the lab.. No. She was a freak. A monster. A villain. A betrayer.. Just like the label on her neck would forever remind her. She couldn't make that go away.. But she would always damn well try.

Teresa suddenly pulled her hand away from Yuki's, stopped in front of the group of Mal, Will, and Jen. "Err.. Yuki, Mal, Will; introduce yourselves. I needa.. do something..." Without another word, Teresa scramble away from the others, looking around wildly. Where was that dumb button that diver guy had gone on about..? Among their little crowd, her keen emerald eyes finally spotted just what she was looking for; the button to talk with the Saviors.

Not wasting a single second, Teresa dashed past the others in the room with a few muttered 'excuse me's and 'sorry's, panting slightly as she reached the button. Without a thought or hesitation, Teresa's hand slammed down on the button, while she took a minute to catch her breath. "Tommy, Avia.. Whatever the hell you go by now.." she panted, breathing heavily. "Look... Who was by Deanna, back.. back in that passage..?" she panted, finally getting some breath in.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @york @Wedge Antilles

Mal looked over at Yuki. "Uh... Captain Malcolm Reynolds. Smuggler extraordinaire."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Aaron nodded at Brennan. "Of course you aren't the Overseer. Why would the Overseer screw up his own game?" He shrugged. "I say you all be searched. Empty all your pockets for bladed weapons of any kind."

"No," said Brennan, rather simply. "And anyone outside of suspicion shouldn't."

Damien and Deanna glared as they revealed they had nothing at all. Horatio dropped his sash and a flash light, but that was all he had.

@Wedge Antilles@york@Mighty Roman@The Silver Paladin

"No," said Brennan, rather simply. "And anyone outside of suspicion shouldn't."

Damien and Deanna glared as they revealed they had nothing at all. Horatio dropped his sash and a flash light, but that was all he had.

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Alyx frowned, she felt it would definitely seem too obvious to be carrying a murder weapon around "I get the feeling weapons used for these scenarios would be stashed elsewhere... Not unlike those 'overseer' outfits." she said, her eyes glancing around the room as she spoke... Trying to spot anything that might be usefull to them. At the same time however, she was also taking Teresa's words into consideration... Deanna, it seemed that what Teresa was saying was arousing her suspicions about her, even more than Damien really. Perhaps she had been trying to mix things up all along... Maybe, it was her that was the overseer. With that in mind, she decided to vote for Deanna, hoping that she hadn't voted for the wrong person...

Last edited:
i4YmvUv.png

"I have determined that Damien was closest to Umeko of our three suspects! Beyond that, Horatio was seemingly unconscious at the time. Therefore, I vote Damien as the Overseer!"

Damien shook his head. "Fuck, whatever, fine. You're wrong, though, know that."

"... I'm sorry, babe... I'm voting for you too." Deanna just looked defeated.

Horatio sighed. "... I will as well. Sorry, soldier. You've been a great asset to the cause, even if you are the Overseer."

Bailey shakes her head. "Apparently Damien watched over me. I can't confirm this, but... I'm just not voting for him, okay?"

Last edited:

Mal looked over at Yuki. "Uh... Captain Malcolm Reynolds. Smuggler extraordinaire."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies

Yuki took Teresa's help to stand up when she offered it, glancing at the group of people she was unfamiliar with. She didn't say anything, but nodded at Teresa's words, her eyes lighting up just a bit when the girl said Yuki's race sounded cool. Afterwards, she felt Teresa take her hand and lead her toward the others. She held onto her hand, not letting even when they arrived in front of the others.

"I see," she simply said, in reply to Mal introducing himself.

It was then Yuki felt Teresa pull her hand alway and looked back over her shoulder to see the girl leave them. Afterwards, she glanced back to Mal--saying nothing. Yuki was a girl of few words, and at the moment she didn't have even a single word to offer anyone unless they were to speak with her first.

"..."

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Thuro Pendragon @york @Wedge Antilles

"You're running out of time," said the principal. "As much is riding on this, I can't wait forever."

"If you're lost, then that's too bad," Brennan said, looking at the players. "No matter what happens, at least make a choice. That's what matters. Don't leave your fate in anyone's hands."

"You're running out of time," said the principal. "As much is riding on this, I can't wait forever."

"If you're lost, then that's too bad," Brennan said, looking at the players. "No matter what happens, at least make a choice. That's what matters. Don't leave your fate in anyone's hands."

Aaron nodded. "As much as I hate to say it, I choose Horatio. He's the least unaccounted for. Horatio also knows the layout of the school more than anybody except Mr Boxe, so he would know where stuff is, and how to get into stuff." Aaron shrugged. "Sorry, boss."

Horatio looked hurt. "This better not be another mutiny, friend."

Brennan considered this. "Hmm. A possibility, but I will stick to my vote for now."

@The Silver Paladin

Tom had a bad headache from all this. He thought it over, and came forward with his vote. "Returning the trust that Aaron gave me when we needed it, I'll vote for Horatio as well. He's unlikely on the surface, but hitting the marks when it comes to access, and possible motive."

He looked at Aaron and nodded. He could only hope he was right.

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin @york

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.