Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_n9vhfyajRW1sh4uti.jpg

"That explains a lot actually. You wouldn't be able to see it if I didn't heal your burns back there," Will smiled a bit, and hell, he wasn't really sure on how to properly comment on this. The next thing they would know, one of them happens to be God. Not like it would be an actual thing...

@BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon
"Thanks for that." She smiled at the man in front of her. "So not gonna try to cut my head off? I like it right where it is thank you very much."

@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
"If no one is willing to bite the bullet," Brennan said. "If we assume the Umeko video was planted by the agent or the Overseer to throw people off and not simply a result of the cycles converging..."

"You can just assume that?" Horatio asked.

Brennan gave him an annoyed look. "Someone planted evidence that fit with the video. Whether they saw the video first or knew about its existence, they attempted to frame Umeko. And here's the thing, I don't think Aaron is smart enough pull such a move on his girlfriend, and Miss Taniyama never showed much conviction in her voting. The only one here to vote for Umeko was Simon, even though it took some prodding from others."

"The fuck are you getting at, dude?" Damien snapped.

UhXxajh.png

"I have provided reasoning where these two refuse to. I can more confidently agree with Tom now and place a vote for Simon as the agent."

"Fucking bullshit," Damien muttered. "How the hell does one plant video footage from another timeline, or what the fuck? I think you're both mad. My vote's for Tom."

Horatio, Deanna, and Bailey looked undecided.

@Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

"Thanks for that." She smiled at the man in front of her. "So not gonna try to cut my head off? I like it right where it is thank you very much."

@Gummi Bunnies
@BarrenThin
"H-Huh? What... just what in the blazing hells are you talking about? It's because I happen to be an angel," Will obviously stammered with his words. This was pretty embarrassing...

@Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

"I'd like her head to remain where it is, too, personally."

@Thuro Pendragon
@Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
"If no one is willing to bite the bullet," Brennan said. "If we assume the Umeko video was planted by the agent or the Overseer to throw people off and not simply a result of the cycles converging..."

Brennan gave him an annoyed look. "Someone planted evidence that fit with the video. Whether they saw the video first or knew about its existence, they attempted to frame Umeko. And here's the thing, I don't think Aaron is smart enough pull such a move on his girlfriend, and Miss Taniyama never showed much conviction in her voting. The only one here to vote for Umeko was Simon, although it took some prodding from others."

UhXxajh.png

"I have provided reasoning where these two refuse to. I can more confidently agree with Tom now and place a vote for Simon as the agent."

"Fucking bullshit," Damien muttered. "How the hell does one plant video footage from another timeline, or what the fuck? I think you're both mad. My vote's for Tom."

Aaron gave Brennan a look. He then shrugged it off, and spoke. "I have to agree with Brennan. Combine that with the fact that I was almost always with the Taniyamas, so Miss Taniyama is a witness to almost all of my actions. Simon however, was not with us. He has no one to say what he was doing."

Aaron gave Brennan a look. He then shrugged it off, and spoke. "I have to agree with Brennan. Combine that with the fact that I was almost always with the Taniyamas, so Miss Taniyama is a witness to almost all of my actions. Simon however, was not with us. He has no one to say what he was doing."

"You're assuming he planted the evidence, but that doesn't seem likely." Brennan looked to Simon. "He was with Anna for the majority of the game, and so I'm sure she'd tell us we're ridiculous if she were here. No, far more likely it was the Overseer who planted the evidence, making the alibis for this particularly moot."

@The Silver Paladin

"You're assuming he planted the evidence, but that doesn't seem likely." Brennan looked to Simon. "He was with Anna for the majority of the game, and so I'm sure she'd tell us we're ridiculous if she were here. No, far more likely it was the Overseer who planted the evidence, making the alibis for this particularly moot."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron nodded. "Correct. Who is the least accounted for in this room besides Mr. Green Giant over there? It's not you, Ja- I mean Brennan, because you were constantly doing something, plus why would the Overseer try to ruin his own game?"

Aaron nodded. "Correct. Who is the least accounted for in this room besides Mr. Green Giant over there? It's not you, Ja- I mean Brennan, because you were constantly doing something, plus why would the Overseer try to ruin his own game?"

"I wasn't aware we were also discussing the Overseer at this time," Brennan said. "But my earlier accusations still stand."

"They're shit," Damien said. "Like I said, the football team was looking over everyone."

"And yet the whole team is dead, but you," Deanna said. "That's fuckin' weird, Damien."

"They were my friends--"

"You were obsessed with--"

"Shut up!" Bailey yelled. "Just shut up."​

Teresa was still unused to this speech pattern, but hardly seemed to care. She just shrugged at the mention of these 'superhuman feats', but admittedly got a little sheepish at the amount of determination to help her out that the other girl had. Not that she would say that. "Look.. I appreciate it, but I'll say it again; I don't need anyone protecting me."

The mention of a 'repair program' made Teresa tilt her head, eyebrow raised in curiosity.. But she didn't question it. "Ah, well.. Here, gimme your arm; I think I know something that may be able to help, in the meantime.." she stated. It was a request, but Teresa clearly wasn't going to let Yuki walk away without help.

Once again, Yuki's statement raised question and confused Teresa. But, she went with it, just sighing in defeat. "Alright, alright.. Fine, you can work your magic," she relented, gaze turning away from Yuki's. Though, one simple question was eating her away... "..What's your name?" she blurted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Well.. Now Teresa sighed heavily. "So, basically, they pick wrong and we're all fucked? Great."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Thuro Pendragon @Proxymoron @So many tags​

"Your refusal for an offer of protection will be taken into account in the future," Yuki told her, as if promising not to protect her. Although it was what Teresa requested, however, it wasn't really what Yuki wanted to do. But, most of the time, Yuki gave up what she wanted to do on behalf of others. It was in her programming to be cooperative with someone so long as they were being civil.

Yuki touched Teresa's wound afterwards, causing a blinding light to engulf it. With great power hard to comprehend, the light felt soothing on Teresa's burns. And after a moment or two, the light faded along with the burns.

"I've repaired your skin tissue, restoring it to its original state," Yuki explained, glancing up when Teresa asked for Yuki's arm. Yuki had already told her that she would heal herself, but she complied, offering the taller girl her arm.

"Yuki Nagato," she replied quietly. "And your name is Ter--" The little alien cut herself off. Because of her great intelligence, and by means unknown, Yuki knew anyone's real name before they said it. However, she remembered a good friend of her once explaining that humans don't just know everything about the person they meet. Even if she knew a lot about someone, she should at least pretend that she didn't as to not freak them out. And she certainly didn't want to freak Teresa out anymore than she probably already had.

"What is your name?" she asked, glancing back at the others who seemed to be in discussion about important issues regarding their fate. Had her powers been at full capacity, Yuki could've told them for certain who it was they sought. However, she didn't have access to her superiors or as much data as she normally did. And because she had been dead for quite a while, she had missed out on any important hints that could've allowed her to help the others. So, for the moment, she left it to them and focused on Teresa.

@Whoever is in the same area as Yuki. Idk. Lost track. XD​

Brennan gave him an annoyed look. "Someone planted evidence that fit with the video. Whether they saw the video first or knew about its existence, they attempted to frame Umeko. And here's the thing, I don't think Aaron is smart enough pull such a move on his girlfriend, and Miss Taniyama never showed much conviction in her voting. The only one here to vote for Umeko was Simon, although it took some prodding from others."

UhXxajh.png

Tom nodded at Brennan, grateful for his confidence in him. "Well, to no one's surprise, I'll say again that Simon is the agent of the overseer." He then looked at the others, waiting to hear which way they would go on this.

@Atomyk @york @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman

"Spiral." She corrected Alice. Then a realization.

She'd move to where they could contact the winning group and did just that. Umeko's throat was slit. It could have quite possibly been the Shadows, but perhaps it was the Overseer? First look through the potential culprits and than the area. Perhaps that can ease the pain in solving this mystery?

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @york @The Silver Paladin @Mari

Alice wondered if a clue would have been gotten from that situation. Was anyone nearby who might have noticed? Around the time just before Umeko had been discovered, it was... madness.

Alice_Cullen.jpg

She kept quiet, maybe those in the room below would be able to make use of that information.

"Bastard," Deanna scoffed. "Isn't that what the Overseer would do, try to blend in?"

"I'm afraid you're running out of time," said the principal. "You will all vote on who you believe is the agent, and who you will believe is the Overseer. Everyone who's made it to this room get a vote, not just the players."

"Are you joking?" Bailey moaned. She gestured to Thomas. "Hell, it might as well have been him at this point. No one will suspect a dead guy!"

@Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @york @The Silver Paladin
'Good idea. All must vote to ensure the survival of the others. Democracy was the way my father's rebellion decided all things. Who would like to vote first?'
@Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin @Atomyk

"I wasn't aware we were also discussing the Overseer at this time," Brennan said. "But my earlier accusations still stand."

"They're shit," Damien said. "Like I said, the football team was looking over everyone."

"And yet the whole team is dead, but you," Deanna said. "That's fuckin' weird, Damien."

"They were my friends--"

"You were obsessed with--"

"Shut up!" Bailey yelled. "Just shut up."​
Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Alyx raised a brow, looking towards Damien, it seemed there was quite a mystery surrounding him.... She wasn't sure if he was the overseer, but, she suspected that he might possibly be the Trator, she wasn't 100% sure yet, but, she considered him a good suspect at this point.

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin

Alyx raised a brow, looking towards Damien, it seemed there was quite a mystery surrounding him.... She wasn't sure if he was the overseer, but, she suspected that he might possibly be the Trator, she wasn't 100% sure yet, but, she considered him a good suspect at this point.

E4ap8nN.png

"So, that's two votes for Simon and one vote for Tom. You all seemed so sure of him before..."

E4ap8nN.png

"So, that's two votes for Simon and one vote for Tom. You all seemed so sure of him before..."

Avia Taniyama/Alyx Vance
@Atomyk @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Alyx shrugged, deciding to vote for Simon, looking towards him in an apologetic manner on the off-chance that she was in the wrong... But, so far, he seemed like one of the most likely suspects, though Damien was coming in as a really close second.​

• Thank You
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Skaar retained his scowl. 'I vote for Tom. He interacted with everyone, and he manipulated Ilse after Anouk's death so he'd always have someone to sympathise and protect him. He seems very quick to accuse me, and cause discord between all of us when we suggest someone else.'
@york @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Atomyk

• Thank You
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Four votes for Simon and one vote for Tom..." Brennan nodded. "I think we have our decision."

Deanna crossed her arm. "... I'm voting for Tom too."

Bailey sneered at her.

Q2ci4kG.gif

"Way to keep on top of Damien's dick, Deanna," Bailey snapped.

"You're sure bitchy for someone who can barely stand," Deanna countered.

Damien rolled his eyes. "You're both being ridiculous."

"I'm not voting," Horatio muttered.

"And neither am I." Bailey gestured around the room. "You guys haven't convinced me of anything."

"Regardless," said the principal. "A vote has been made for the agent. However, I will not tell you if you've guessed correctly-- not yet. It is time for the Overseer vote."

fbiZIdu.png

"Damien is still the biggest suspect," Brennan said.

You walk into, well, all these people talking.​
"Looks pretty casual, but I don't believe I'm on Earth still hello can someone help like a member of staff?" Takuro stumbled from place to place looking for a staff member.

"Four votes for Simon and one vote for Tom..." Brennan nodded. "I think we have our decision."

Deanna crossed her arm. "... I'm voting for Tom too."

Q2ci4kG.gif

"Way to keep on top of Damien's dick, Deanna," Bailey snapped.

"You're sure bitchy for someone who can barely stand," Deanna countered.

Damien rolled his eyes. "You're both being ridiculous."

"I'm not voting," Horatio muttered.

"And neither am I." Bailey gestured around the room. "You guys haven't convinced me of anything."

"Regardless," said the principal. "A vote has been made for the agent. However, I will not tell you if you've guessed correctly-- not yet. It is time for the Overseer vote."

fbiZIdu.png

"Damien is still the biggest suspect," Brennan said.

Aaron laughed. "Well, that was quick." Aaron looked around. "As someone said, could it be Thomas? Anyone who has seen SAW knows that the body in the room happened to be the culprit, so it seems likely, based on the SAW like things we've seen here." He coughed. "The blood room."

Aaron laughed. "Well, that was quick." Aaron looked around. "As someone said, could it be Thomas? Anyone who has seen SAW knows that the body in the room happened to be the culprit, so it seems likely, based on the SAW like things we've seen here." He coughed. "The blood room."
Tom really wasn't sure who to place a vote for on the Overseer. He heard Aaron's statement. "Do you really think it's Thomas?" He wondered, and thought it fair to repay some earned trust. "If you can give one solid reason to vote for him, I'll do so. Just to repay the trust you had in us, man."

@The Silver Paladin @york @Mighty Roman @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.