Illusion Game I: The Distraction of the Falling Worlds

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily had a slight blush on her cheeks the whole time they were walking, but after Chandler almost said he liked her, she felt it was going to become much much worse. And it did. There was no way Chandler wouldn't notice her blush if she hadn't turned her head away from him and looked down at the ground. She could just feel her face reddening up, and she kept looking away from him for as long as necessary.

"... C-Crashed into a tree... Yeah that sounds good... I-I mean, it sounds believable..." she stuttered in response, not even mentioning what Chandler almost said. She took a deep breath. "Alright... here goes then..."

Emily rang the doorbell or knocked on the door or whatever she was supposed to do.

@Atomyk @A Wild Sav DING DONG
@A Wild Sav @Atomyk

Since young Chandler was a bit naive when it came to girls or even other young people in general, he didn't understand why Emily was blushing. He could see that she was, of course, but he couldn't figure out what that might have meant. Maybe he said something that had embarrassed or upset her? He really hoped that wasn't the case. She didn't seem the type to stand up for herself and tell him about it either, so he was worried he wouldn't know what she was thinking. Shoot, he didn't know a thing about girls! He was likely not to figure out her thoughts regardless of what she said!

Chandler kept his mouth shut for the rest of their walk, hoping to avoid accidentally embarrassing himself or Emily further. When they walked up to the door and Emily rang the doorbell, he paused for a moment--heart pounding in his chest as he waited to see if one of his parents would answer. When they didn't, Chandler sighed in relief. "They must be busy. Great. Maybe they won't even see us come in," he hoped. Then he wouldn't even need to make up an excuse for his scratches. "Step back, I'll let us in."

Chandler stepped back with Emily before bending down to flip back a welcome mat that sat on the porch to reveal a key. Chandler picked up the key and used it to open the door. "Would you like to come in for a bit?" he asked. "I wanna show you something."

Orel had followed the man silently as he walked along. The other man didn't seem to be the type that liked having long talks on the beach, so he had just kept his thoughts to himself. They had arrived at a building, there seemed to be some sort of parting going on inside. Sheriff Bubba was waving them in with his massive drill hand. Orel walked to the food table, casually patting Bubba on the shoulder as he walked by.
"Hey Bubba. Been a while." He said.
Bubba had been part of the reason that Orel had wanted to become a cop, his constant lumbering presence had provided him with a sense of security as he was growing up.

@BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Melody Prologue
"Too Late"
(warning: some of the text symbols may not appear properly depending on which device you're using right now. It's just my touch of showing a distorted song thingy. :P)

I ̶s̡ùm̷t ̢a̴salyẃ l̷lki͞ ͜m͏y͝ ͡g͠i͜ǫdnw̕n҉r͝e͝ ̸raeth͟.̷
͜R͠fo̡ ͠I̛ ̛sh̨ļl̕a̶ ̶r̴dp͝p̕e͞as͡i̧a i̡n tmi̛e͏.

An annoyed breath of air came from the brunette, tapping her foot impatiently as she waits in front of a restaurant. Most people would stir their attention away from her upon seeing her current mood. What her mood was? Pissed off to all hell.

E̕s̴téh ҉inla̕s ļh͟b̛us.͠
No͘ n͜o͠e҉ ̨a͢cn ees͏,̶ ẃo͞n ni eth se͢th͜p̀d ͢o̧f ͠nd͡ke̵a̢sr͝s.

"Where. The. Fuck. Is. HE?" the girl growled under gritted teeth, tapping her high heeled shoe rapidly with her arms crossed. She constantly checked her phone for the time. Her boyfriend was over 20 minutes late. He's never been this late before, and that is what pissed her off. Hell, he didn't even respond to the many text message reminders that she's sent him since she got here...

He͠rte ̧a͝e͟r̨ o͝n ͜ls͠es̶im̀ ͏er҉e͜h̷.̧
̷M̴'͏i rgniyc ͡l̕a̛l lna҉oe̴.

What he was late for? She had no clue. Was he simply late for justified reasons... or was he hooking up with some other girl? No, if he did, then she will swear that she would make his life a living hell. This was Melody that we're talking about here. If anyone tried to ruin her top-notch perfection that many envied her for, she would love to show those bastards a piece of her mind.

She decided to give her poor boyfriend five more minutes before she would simply ditch the planned dinner date.​
The tall male sighed as he walked into the center of the town, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He was late. He hated being late, mainly because he knew his girlfriend would be ticked, but also because he was strange like that. He pushed his red her out of his eyes as he calmly, but swiftly moved towards the meeting place. Man she is going to be pissed! He thought.

Alex finally saw Melody as he walked forward. "Hey!" he called out, hoping to catch her. "Melody!!" his voice rang out clearly.

@Gummi Bunnies

(Crap! I'm on vacation and completely forgot about my computer!!!)

@A Wild Sav @Atomyk

Since young Chandler was a bit naive when it came to girls or even other young people in general, he didn't understand why Emily was blushing. He could see that she was, of course, but he couldn't figure out what that might have meant. Maybe he said something that had embarrassed or upset her? He really hoped that wasn't the case. She didn't seem the type to stand up for herself and tell him about it either, so he was worried he wouldn't know what she was thinking. Shoot, he didn't know a thing about girls! He was likely not to figure out her thoughts regardless of what she said!

Chandler kept his mouth shut for the rest of their walk, hoping to avoid accidentally embarrassing himself or Emily further. When they walked up to the door and Emily rang the doorbell, he paused for a moment--heart pounding in his chest as he waited to see if one of his parents would answer. When they didn't, Chandler sighed in relief. "They must be busy. Great. Maybe they won't even see us come in," he hoped. Then he wouldn't even need to make up an excuse for his scratches. "Step back, I'll let us in."

Chandler stepped back with Emily before bending down to flip back a welcome mat that sat on the porch to reveal a key. Chandler picked up the key and used it to open the door. "Would you like to come in for a bit?" he asked. "I wanna show you something."
Emily looked at Chandler, a bit nervous. "You... want me to come in? Are you sure? I mean, won't your parents be mad at you?" she asked him. She did want to. Very much actually, and not only because she was curious to see what he had to show her. To Emily, what was going on the last few minutes was something rare. She was actually being treated with respect and kindness, not at all what she was used to from the boys at her school.

Although, she was unsure how to react now. Going inside with Chandler now would be going against her parents' rules for sure. It was very tempting, but Emily just couldn't bring up the courage to say yes, no matter how much she wanted to. "I... I can't, m-my parents said I shouldn't hang out with anyone from school... If they find out..." She stopped, feeling like it wasn't really necessary to finish that sentence. She knew it was good of her to say no, but somewhere deep within, she was hoping the boy in front of her forced her to, for once in her life, do the bad thing.

@Atomyk @A Wild Sav

Emily looked at Chandler, a bit nervous. "You... want me to come in? Are you sure? I mean, won't your parents be mad at you?" she asked him. She did want to. Very much actually, and not only because she was curious to see what he had to show her. To Emily, what was going on the last few minutes was something rare. She was actually being treated with respect and kindness, not at all what she was used to from the boys at her school.

Although, she was unsure how to react now. Going inside with Chandler now would be going against her parents' rules for sure. It was very tempting, but Emily just couldn't bring up the courage to say yes, no matter how much she wanted to. "I... I can't, m-my parents said I shouldn't hang out with anyone from school... If they find out..." She stopped, feeling like it wasn't really necessary to finish that sentence. She knew it was good of her to say no, but somewhere deep within, she was hoping the boy in front of her forced her to, for once in her life, do the bad thing.

@Atomyk @A Wild Sav

@A Wild Sav @Atomyk

Chandler stepped in the door and took his coat off, hanging it up. Being so young that he had not yet learned the ways of the gentlemen, he didn't offer to take her coat. Instead, he stepped inside, waiting for Emily to follow. When he realized she wasn't following though, he stopped walking and turned around to look at her. She was nervous and he could tell she hesitated.

"Well, I won't tell them if you don't," Chandler told her with a small smile. "But you don't have to come in if you don't want. Just, uh, could you stay for five minutes? I wanted to show you something. We don't get to talk much at school... actually, we don't get to talk at all. But, still I think you're... pretty cool," he mumbled, unsure if it was a proper compliment or not.

As Zhang was walking towards the party, she overheard the conversations among the other girls. She stopped a moment to turn around and speak to them from a distance. "Are you all going to the Christmas party?" she asked, "That's where I'm headed to now." She then continued towards the party.

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @Jeremi
"I dunno." Megumi replied. "Lola's invited me to a get-together over at her house. And aside from you, I don't really know most of the people who are going to the party very well."

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Mari
"Oooooh, duh. Like I knew that." In fact Lola didn't know that. It was something else she needed to remember for next time.

"And like, I was thinking mai tais near the pool and food and gossip and stuff. Or like just popcorn. Wait Zhang can cook? ZHANG!" She shouted towards the girl. "Like you should totally come with us and just hangandlikemaybemakesomethinggoodtoeatorwhatever WHAT DO YOU SAY!"

@Mari @Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies
The brunette only listened to how things were going to work, wondering if they were going to get moving or what. Because honestly, she didn't like waiting around like this, it's why she went off from the restaurant because she was pretty much done with waiting for her boyfriend to show up.

Speaking of boyfriend...​

The tall male sighed as he walked into the center of the town, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He was late. He hated being late, mainly because he knew his girlfriend would be ticked, but also because he was strange like that. He pushed his red her out of his eyes as he calmly, but swiftly moved towards the meeting place. Man she is going to be pissed! He thought.

Alex finally saw Melody as he walked forward. "Hey!" he called out, hoping to catch her. "Melody!!" his voice rang out clearly.

@Gummi Bunnies

(Crap! I'm on vacation and completely forgot about my computer!!!)
"There you are. You have NO clue on how long you left me waiting out there," Melody gave a stern look at him, wondering if he had any reason for being this late in the first place. Nevertheless, she let out an annoyed sigh before deciding to soften up for poor Alex.

"Anyways, I was going to tag along with Lola and the rest of us girls to hang out at her house. Unless the other girls have any objections, you want to come along? Like, it would make up for the dinner that we were supposed to have an hour earlier," the teen says, offering this to him since they were dating after all.

@Ryu Keiko @Jeremi @Mari @Chris Lang

The brunette only listened to how things were going to work, wondering if they were going to get moving or what. Because honestly, she didn't like waiting around like this, it's why she went off from the restaurant because she was pretty much done with waiting for her boyfriend to show up.

"There you are. You have NO clue on how long you left me waiting out there," Melody gave a stern look at him, wondering if he had any reason for being this late in the first place. Nevertheless, she let out an annoyed sigh before deciding to soften up for poor Alex.

"Anyways, I was going to tag along with Lola and the rest of us girls to hang out at her house. Unless the other girls have any objections, you want to come along? Like, it would make up for the dinner that we were supposed to have an hour earlier," the teen says, offering this to him since they were dating after all.

"I dunno." Megumi said. "The whole hanging out at Lola's house thing was kind of her idea."

Megumi wasn't sure just what the status of Melody's relationship with Alex was. She didn't really know either of them particularly well, and thought this meeting might be a chance to get to know Melody better. But she didn't want to have a relationship drama going off in front of her either.

For some reason, she pictured girls pulling out slapstick comedy mallets out of nowhere or kicking people through ceilings when she thought of relationship quarrels, but she didn't know why.

As for Alex, Megumi didn't know anything about him other than the fact that he was Melody's boyfriend. In any case, she decided to leave the decision up to Lola.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ryu Keiko @Jeremi @Mari

Alex rubbed the back of his head nervously and sighed. "Oh come on." he said softly. "I was running late, I know, and I'm sorry." he said softly. "No need to get on my case about it." he said before he turned to the other females of the group and bowed gently. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek gently as he let out a soft smile. "Sure, I'll tag along, if it's okay with them." he said as he looked at them and smiled. "I'll try not to be a bother~"

The male push some of his red hair from his soft blue-gray eyes as he smiled. There were times that Melody could annoy the crap outta him... He was happy today wasn't one of those days.

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Mari

Bubba would still be patrolling around the party, making his usual distinct noises to signal is presence. Bubba, on his route, would be at the door and he noticed Jason, Orel and possibly other folk entering. Bubba let out a long moan, waving at the newcomers. Bubba took the liberty to motion his drill at the fruit punch stand and other food/drinks around the party. The least he could do while protecting these folks is assist them in enjoying their afternoon.

@Thuro Pendragon
@BarrenThin
@Any other partygoers
Neil Magnus
@Anyone @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Neil, as he approached the door noticed the strange, hulking creature in a metal suit guarding the entrance, despite it's intimidating figure, the long moan it let out following by it's waving motion made Neil relax though as he realized that creature wasn't really a threat. In fact, it even pointed out where the food and drinks were around the party, Neil gave a friendly wave too, though it looked a bit awkward with that big turkey he was hauling inside, looking around at the crowd around with a slightly nervous manner. Then, he turned to the beast, he seemed to be the "bouncer" around here, something told him that name was the appropriate one to address it by "Do they take donations?" he asked, gesturing to the bag he was holding, obviously containing a turkey, instantly, he realized he might have sounded a bit shady if it wasn't for the obvious outline of a turkey protruding from the bag he was gesturing to.​

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
@A Wild Sav @Atomyk

Chandler stepped in the door and took his coat off, hanging it up. Being so young that he had not yet learned the ways of the gentlemen, he didn't offer to take her coat. Instead, he stepped inside, waiting for Emily to follow. When he realized she wasn't following though, he stopped walking and turned around to look at her. She was nervous and he could tell she hesitated.

"Well, I won't tell them if you don't," Chandler told her with a small smile. "But you don't have to come in if you don't want. Just, uh, could you stay for five minutes? I wanted to show you something. We don't get to talk much at school... actually, we don't get to talk at all. But, still I think you're... pretty cool," he mumbled, unsure if it was a proper compliment or not.
As Chandler stepped into his house, Emily took a few steps forward, looking around cautiously as if there was some kind of danger around every corner. She knew she was breaking some rules here, and she felt pretty awkward doing it, but it was pretty exciting at the same time.

"I uh... I guess I can stay for five minutes... That won't make too much of a difference... I guess..." she said, giving Chandler a quick smile, rubbing her elbow with her arms in front of her. Then, just when she thought her blush was finally gone, the boy had to go and say that again... Her cheeks turned a light shade of red once again.

"You're uh... You're..." she started, not really being able to think of anything to say. She wanted to say he was cool too, but that would just be copying what he said to her. And now she realized she was being quiet for too long again, the pressure built up and it only became too awkward for her and him. Just say something, anything, give him a compliment, first thing that comes to mind!

"... You're cute."

Cute? Cute?! That's the worst thing you could possibly say! Emily closed her eyes with a painful expression, covering her face with a hand. "... I'm... so sorry... I didn't mean that.... W-Well I mean, I didn't mean to say that, I... I'm sorry..."

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/illusion-game-i-the-distraction-of-the-falling-worlds.104268/page-2#post-2102816]Emily's sign-up sheet[/btn][btn=moda|http://i.gyazo.com/cf36ff478cc3940371923781da94d20e.png]What Emily's wearing[/btn]

Neil Magnus
@Anyone @CrunchyCHEEZIT
Neil, as he approached the door noticed the strange, hulking creature in a metal suit guarding the entrance, despite it's intimidating figure, the long moan it let out following by it's waving motion made Neil relax though as he realized that creature wasn't really a threat. In fact, it even pointed out where the food and drinks were around the party, Neil gave a friendly wave too, though it looked a bit awkward with that big turkey he was hauling inside, looking around at the crowd around with a slightly nervous manner. Then, he turned to the beast, he seemed to be the "bouncer" around here, something told him that name was the appropriate one to address it by "Do they take donations?" he asked, gesturing to the bag he was holding, obviously containing a turkey, instantly, he realized he might have sounded a bit shady if it wasn't for the obvious outline of a turkey protruding from the bag he was gesturing to.​
Upon hearing the mention of donations, Discord snapped his fingers, disappearing and reappearing in front of Neil.

"Ohhh!" shouted Discord as he leaned forward, trying to look into the plastic bag,

"What kind of donation? Is it a cow? or maybe a bag full of jokes? No matter the case, let me see it." spoke Discord as he tried to lean farther so he could look into the bag,

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Upon hearing the mention of donations, Discord snapped his fingers, disappearing and reappearing in front of Neil.

"Ohhh!" shouted Discord as he leaned forward, trying to look into the plastic bag,

"What kind of Donation? Is it a cow? or maybe a bag full of jokes? No matter the case, let me see it." spoke Discord as he tried to lean far enough to look into the bag,

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
Neil actually had to chuckle a little at this, though he sounded a little hoarse when he did so "Nah... It's just a turkey pal." he said, letting out a small sight of relief as he put down the bag and held it open to let this strange creature look inside... Actually come to think of it, what was this creature? He couldn't quite tell, he had a wierd horn on his head witha color that clashed with the fur on his head itself... Which resembled a crazy looking horse's with an eagle body and talons, two unrecognizables wings and two unidentical legs, complete with a... Dragon tail? It all looked like some really bad gene splicing experiment or something, but it wasn't like Neil knew much about that sort of thing anyways, he was supposed to be a mercenary after all! Though he was a mercenary on break for a moment, and perhaps the creature standing in front of him was just some sort of rare, mythical beast or something, but, he'd seen wierder surprisingly enough in a town like this... Or at least he thought he did.​

Last edited:
Neil actually had to chuckle a little at this, though he sounded a little hoarse when he did so "Nah... It's just a turkey pal." he said, letting out a small sight of relief as he put down the bag and held it open to let this strange creature look inside... Actually come to think of it, what was this creature? He couldn't quite tell, he had a wierd horn on his head witha color that clashed with the fur on his head itself, a crazy looking horses with an eagle body and talons, two unrecognizables wings and two unidentical legs, complete with a... Dragon tail? It all looked like some really bad gene splicing experiment or something, but it wasn't like Neil knew much about that sort of thing anyways, he was supposed to be a mercenary after all! Though he was a mercenary on break for a moment, and perhaps the creature standing in front of him was just some sort of rare, mythical beast or something, but, he'd seen wierder surprisingly enough in a town like this... Or at least he thought he did.​
Discord frowned,

"Well that's no fun!" shouted Discord as he snapped his fingers, changing the turkey into a large cow. He smiled before bursting into laughter, almost falling face forward into the white tile floor of Town Hall.

@Everyone at the Town Hall Christmas Party.

Unsure if the younger girls would actually go to the party, Zhang reached the party and looked around to see what was going on, who was there, and whatever else she might see there.

Zhang-Ziyi-red-carpet-picture-13.jpg

@everyone at the Christmas party

@TheColourlessRainbow (You may wanna adjust your intro, it says Shop for Late Christmas Parents not presents. ^^; )

Hiroshi Kenzo Yawns, sitting at his desk. He hadn't slept all night, in favor of working further on his studies. True, he may have some time off for the holiday season, but He had been running late, and some looming deadlines for both Educational, Professional, as well as personal deadlines were all starting to catch up with him. Finishing a few more lines of code, he proceeds to test the game, test the mechanics thoroughly, test them for accuracy, make sure they work reliably, and make sure they are enjoyable. A deadline is rapidly approaching for which he would be demonstrating his work as playable demo's to those around the area, in all the various different languages that may be required. Glancing at his clock, he realizes that it is so early in the morning, he will have to make do with a cup of coffee or three, as well as potentially find time to take a nap if he intends to go to the party like he does. No one likes an exhausted, grumpy, Isolationist game dev at a holiday party, after all. Getting his coffee ready, he makes some home made pasta, hesitantly turning off his PC in favor of watching the news. glancing out the window, he sighs a little. Sure, his family may have expressed some distaste for his preference of isolation, but its more so due to loving his work and seeing the smiles on the faces of others. Casually heading outside for a stroll, he lets go a long yawn, indicitave of his late night. Heading in to town, he checks his wallet and bank account. "Hmm, it seems that all together I have around $5000.00 saved up to donate, and what better time to give money to charity than the holidays, even if I may be a little....*Yawn* ...Late?" Talking to no one in particular, he heads off to the charities he intends to donate the money to, having it balenced out just perfectly so that he can life comfortably in a double bedroom apartment, where he has concatenated his Sleeping quarters with his living and game playing area, and the other bedroom being utilized by his machine and a fairly decent sized desk in which he can do homework, conceptual drawings, check his sanity with programming plans, amongst all the other things one can do with a desk.

@Anyone wishing to interact with a Game Developer.

Bubba's portholes remained a bright green color as he continued to welcome all of the guests. Jason and Niel were met with a nod and a happy groan, Bubba knew them from around town. Orel was actually met with a handshake from Bubba, the creature sticking out its massive (thankfully not drill-like) meaty hand and lightly shaking Orels, compensating for his smaller stature so as to not make him fall over. Bubba remembers Orel when he was alot younger, always the kind to jump around and get into the strangest places. Bubba was always asked to get cats off a tree, but he would never forget the time when he was asked to get a child off the top of a moving dumpster truck. Twice. The boys all grown up now, and hopefully not getting in trouble; Bubba doesn't want to get a grown man off the dumpster truck this time.

Bubbas attitude would immediatly change the moment Discord piped up, however. Bubba didnt notice the bag Niel had brought but it came to his full attention the moment Discord pulled his little funny trick, the sudden transformation into the cow causing Bubba to get shoved a little bit.

Bubba did not find this funny at all, however.

latest

(Skip to 0:30)

The creatures eyes immediately went down from its cheery green tone to an aggressive red color. Bubba turned to face Discord and let out a roar of anger. Bubba thrust his hand out and shoved Discord back, revving his drill with the roar of the engine. If Discord didn't try to pull any more tricks or retreat, Bubba would slowly motion the drill to the cow and grunt with rage. Discord damn-well knows what Bubba is asking and should comply if he doesn't want another hole in his spindly chest.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Zhang immediately noticed the large one, who called himself Bubba. She was curious about him, and as he stopped by her house earlier in the day to get some breakfast from her, she also wondered if there was a living being of some species beneath what looked like a metal shell of a body. She walked towards Bubba, and waved at him.

"Hello again, it is Zhang here. I hope you liked the food I gave you earlier?" she asked, smiling up at him.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

As Chandler stepped into his house, Emily took a few steps forward, looking around cautiously as if there was some kind of danger around every corner. She knew she was breaking some rules here, and she felt pretty awkward doing it, but it was pretty exciting at the same time.

"I uh... I guess I can stay for five minutes... That won't make too much of a difference... I guess..." she said, giving Chandler a quick smile, rubbing her elbow with her arms in front of her. Then, just when she thought her blush was finally gone, the boy had to go and say that again... Her cheeks turned a light shade of red once again.

"You're uh... You're..." she started, not really being able to think of anything to say. She wanted to say he was cool too, but that would just be copying what he said to her. And now she realized she was being quiet for too long again, the pressure built up and it only became too awkward for her and him. Just say something, anything, give him a compliment, first thing that comes to mind!

"... You're cute."

Cute? Cute?! That's the worst thing you could possibly say! Emily closed her eyes with a painful expression, covering her face with a hand. "... I'm... so sorry... I didn't mean that.... W-Well I mean, I didn't mean to say that, I... I'm sorry..."

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/illusion-game-i-the-distraction-of-the-falling-worlds.104268/page-2#post-2102816]Emily's sign-up sheet[/btn][btn=moda|http://i.gyazo.com/cf36ff478cc3940371923781da94d20e.png]What Emily's wearing[/btn]

"Okay, great!" Chandler exclaimed, a small smile on his lips when she agreed to stay for five minutes. Sure, five minutes was a very short period of time, but any extra minute he could have her at his house made him happy. Every second Emily stayed was worth it to him. Before he could say anything else, however, Chandler was suddenly surprised by the next thing she said to him.

"I'm cute?"

Chandler's eyes widened and he blushed slightly. He was frozen for a second on the outside, but on the inside he was doing cartwheels! He was happier than Rudolph the red nosed reindeer was after getting called cute!

dwightfistpump.gif

But then, Emily took the happiness away in an instant. Chandler chuckled nervously. She said she didn't mean it. Of course she didn't.

"Ha ha, of course not. Anyhow, you can come up with me to my room or you can wait on the couch for a minute and I'll be right back," he offered.

Reactions: Chris Lang
Alex rubbed the back of his head nervously and sighed. "Oh come on." he said softly. "I was running late, I know, and I'm sorry." he said softly. "No need to get on my case about it." he said before he turned to the other females of the group and bowed gently. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek gently as he let out a soft smile. "Sure, I'll tag along, if it's okay with them." he said as he looked at them and smiled. "I'll try not to be a bother~"

The male push some of his red hair from his soft blue-gray eyes as he smiled. There were times that Melody could annoy the crap outta him... He was happy today wasn't one of those days.

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Mari

"Like, totes!" Lola would give him a sly smile and a wink. "Unless you can't like handle a gang of hot babes."

@Gummi Bunnies @Chris Lang @Ryu Keiko @Mari

Status
Not open for further replies.