Illusion Game I: The Distraction of the Falling Worlds

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranma (and Megumi's) epilogue, Part 2

In a short amount of time, Ranma found himself ... herself? ... at a familiar road leading into Nerima Ward, in Japan.

Staring at the familiar buildings in Nerima felt ... strange. On the one side, Ranma hadn't been gone that long ... only a week if what Max had said was the truth. But at the same time, it felt to Ranma as if he was revisiting a town he used to call home but hadn't returned to in over sixteen years.

So, now what do I do?

Ranma pondered for a moment just how he was going to go back to Nerima and face everyone. Everyone would be demanding to know where Ranma had disappeared to. And they'd notice that he was acting ... different.

And Ranma WAS different. He was not the same Ranma who had disappeared after the fight with Happosai and Pantyhose Tarou a week ago. Not mentally, anyway.

As a result of the Jusenkyo curse, Ranma had grudgingly become used to being physically a girl part of the time. Cold water would trigger the Spring of Drowned Girl curse, while hot water would change Ranma back to his boy form. But all that time, Ranma still thought of himself as a male, and spent a lot of time vainly attempting to get rid of the Jusenkyo curse.

The fact that the Jusenkyo curse, in addition to the crippling Neko-ken ailurophobia problem and the extra engagements, had come during a decade-long training trip in which Ranma's father Genma tried to make Ranma a 'man among men' didn't help matters any, either.

Now, things were different. Ranma now knew what it was like to actually BE a girl, and to have been one from the start. Megumi Yashida loved being a girl, and loved girly things like dresses, makeup, and fashion accessories (such as the flowers pinned to her favorite green dress). But Megumi wasn't shallow at all. She loved making friends and doing good for the community.

If Ranma had to be honest, experiencing life from the point of view of a girl like Megumi was ... kind of liberating.

Now that he ... she ... was here, she found herself mentally going back and forth with the gender pronouns. Both seemed natural to her ... or him. But what do you expect if you've lived two lives, one as a guy and one as a girl?

However, she knew that she had returned to the scene of Ranma's life now, so she couldn't just stand there along the road pondering who and what she was now. There would be plenty of time for that later. For now, she had to see how the others were doing.

She decided Furinkan High would be her first stop. It was a school day so Akane, Nabiki, and many of the people Ranma knew would be there. Ukyo (Ranma's childhood friend, who he had nicknamed Ucchan) also attended.

However, when she arrived at the scene, she was in for a shock.

ranmagtypefight.png

Furinkan High was closed. The gate to its front yard was locked with a chain. A sign on the gate said 'This property is closed scheduled for demolition.' Below that statement was a list of addresses where interested parties could request further information.

"What ... what HAPPENED here?" Ranma exclaimed out loud. "How ... how long have I been gone?"

There was a commotion, and suddenly Ranma was surrounded by a dozen Furinkan High students coming out of nowhere. Among them were Akane Tendo, the daughter of Soun Tendo's to whom Ranma had been engaged by their fathers. With her was her older sister, Nabiki Tendo, along with Ukyo Kuonji, Hikaru Gosunkugi, and a few others Ranma recognized.

Akane did not appear happy to see Ranma at all.

"WHERE WERE YOU, YOU BIG JERK?!?" Akane shouted. "It's bad enough we were all worried sick about you, but then you didn't show up for the competition!"

Akane looked ready to hit Ranma with one of those slapstick mallets she sometimes produced out of nowhere only on occasions when she was angry with Ranma. The other students were looking at Ranma with a mixture of relief and anger.

"Whoa whoa! Hold up!" Ranma shouted. "I've been away for a while. Can you slow down and tell me what happened?"

"Not till you tell me where you were! We were looking EVERYWHERE for you when you disappeared. We even tried chasing down Happosai and Tarou cause we thought they had something to do with it! It turned out they didn't know anything..." Akane continued.

"I ... I was on a training trip." Ranma said. "Sort of. I got ... taken somewhere. I lost track of time. How long have I been gone?"

"A whole week!" Akane said. "And NOW look what's happened!" She pointed at the closed Furinkan High.

"How is THAT my fault? I didn't know!" Ranma said.

Nabiki then pushed past her sister and spoke up. She was clearly not happy, either.

nabikiready.png

"When you were away, the rivalry between Furinkan High and Kolkotz High got even further out of hand. The city planners said they were going to demolish one of our schools to make way for a new shopping mall." Nabiki said. "The two schools entered into a series of contests, with the school that won the most contests being the one that would survive. Do you know that a lot of us were betting that you'd show up and enter all the contests and win it for us?"

ukyo2.jpg
"My team won the Cooking contest." Ukyo said. "But Mikado and Azusa trashed us at Martial Arts Figure Skating, and Tatewaki Kuno got humiliated by their Kendo team, and Akane and her friends lost at Martial Arts Rhythmic Gymnastics. And ... we were all hoping you'd show up. But ... you didn't and we lost." Ukyo lowered her head sadly.

Ranma took in the news as best he could. In any other town, such a series of events happening in less than a week would seem unbelievable. But this was Nerima, a crazy community that attracted crazy people, martial artists who practiced bizarre martial arts, and people who used weird ancient magics. He knew he had to say something here.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" Ranma said. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I feel like I let you all down. But it wasn't my fault. I got yanked away to a whole other place without anyone asking me beforehand. But things are going to be better, okay? I promise you that I'll do everything I can to make things right. I've got a lot of responsibilities, and it's about time I started taking them seriously."

Akane was silent, as was the rest of the crowd. Perhaps they could see how Ranma looked. Ranma, in appearance, looked like a very tired, exhausted redheaded girl who had clearly been through some rough times.

"Ranma ... what happened?" Akane said, her anger now replaced with concern.

"It's ... it's a long story." Ranma said. In truth, she wasn't sure where to begin. "Right now ... I'm tired and I just want to go home."

(End Part Two. The rest of this epilogue is still to come).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ranma (and Megumi's) epilogue, Part 3

Ranma soon returned to the Tendo household, the place where he had been living since he and his father Genma arrived in Nerima. Again, the place looked the same, but to Ranma it seemed almost as if he hadn't been there in years.

Once inside, Ranma realized she needed a hot bath. Her body was covered in sweat and grime, and she needed to clean herself off. So she quickly went to the furo to soak.

As she did, however, she realized the Waterproof Soap was wearing off. A week ago, Ranma had been caught in the middle of a fight between the perverted martial arts master Happosai and another one of Happosai's enemies, Pantyhose Tarou. Happosai had, at some point, managed to steal some of the magical Waterproof Soap and splash Ranma with it, trapping Ranma in his girl form. And that was the last Ranma remembered before Megumi's life took over.

The soap tended to last only for a week. And now, it had been a week, and it was wearing off. Which meant the Jusenkyo curse was acting normally again. The hot water turned Ranma back to his male form.

I ... I'm a guy... again, I guess.

Ranma took a look in the mirror, and saw the reflection not of the redheaded girl, but of a boy of the same age, with dark hair.

For perhaps the first time ever, Ranma felt strange changing back into a boy. Even though he had been told it had only been a week, as far as Megumi's memories told him, he had lived for over sixteen years as a girl.

And at that moment, he had an epiphany.

Ranma had often tried to find cures for his Jusenkyo curse, but now, he realized, those attempts were a waste of time. Why would he WANT to rid himself of his curse? It was actually helping him ... her ... to become a much better martial artist than he otherwise could have been. Without the curse, Ranma never would have had the opportunity to learn Martial Arts Rhythmic Gymnastics, Martial Arts Cheerleading, Martial Arts Tea Ceremony, and several other bizarre martial arts whose practitioners were mainly female. He ... she could then incorporate elements of those styles into the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts.

And of course Ranma had always known that turning into a girl occasionally was useful in going undercover. Though how she was able to fool Ryoga into thinking she was his long-lost sister that one time, she still didn't know.

The curse, Ranma realized, was only a curse in the sense that under normal circumstances, one couldn't control the transformations. Cold water changed one into the 'cursed' form and hot water changed one back. Unless one had special means of sticking someone in one form temporarily (such as the Waterproof Soap) or permanently (such as the Chisuiton Locking pail), then a Jusenkyo cursed person had to constantly worry about water triggering an involuntary transformation.

Ranma no longer wanted a cure. However, it would be nice if she found a way to get the curse under control.

Ranma quickly dried himself off, dressed himself, and then ran into Akane in the hall.

ranmacloseup.png

"Akane ... I'm sorry." he said.

"Sorry?" Akane said. "For what? You already apologized for not being there for Furinkan."

"I'm sorry that I was a jerk to you so much when we first met." Ranma said. "Calling you an uncute tomboy, telling you that when I'm a girl I'm better built than you..."

"Don't remind me, you..." Akane stopped herself. It seemed clear she could sense the sincerity in his tone. And also, it was clear she noticed Ranma's behavior and his language was ... different somehow.

"Yeah. I know. I deserved all of what you gave me for it." Ranma said. "But when I look back, I ... feel awful. You didn't deserve any of that. You have trouble controlling your temper sometimes and you still have a lot to learn about cooking ... but you're a good person deep down."

"Ranma ... what's happened to you?" Akane said.

Ranma wasn't sure where to start. "That trip ... changed me. A lot. I ... I'm not who I was before."

"Ranma?" Akane asked.

"Maybe ... I'll talk about it in the morning. I'm tired..." Ranma said.

With that, Ranma headed off to his room, to get some much needed sleep.

(End Part 3 of the epilogue. Part 4 to come soon).

Ranma (and Megumi's) epilogue, part 4

Ranma managed to sleep soundly, without any strange dreams or anything, and awoke feeling refreshed, but also strange.

He wasn't entirely used to being in the boy form after so long as a girl. And of course, he now alternately thought of himself with either gender's pronoun.

Ranma knew, however, that she needed to talk to someone about what had happened. She had no doubt people would be wondering about the changes in Ranma's personality brought about by Megumi's influence. But who could Ranma confide in?

Akane? Ranma wasn't sure how Akane would react. His mother Nodoka? Nodoka was no longer worried about whether or not Ranma could be a 'man among men', but still Ranma wasn't sure how his mother would respond to finding out about Ranma's other life.

Cologne? There was no doubt that the Chinese Amazon elder had been very helpful to Ranma, but she had her ulterior motives for doing so. Ranma was worried that Cologne might try to get him to marry her great-granddaughter Shampoo.

Ucchan? Ukyo Kuonji had, in the ten years between Ranma and his father leaving her and then turning up in Nerima, dressed as a boy and posed as one until she had the confrontation with Ranma, at which point she un-renounced her womanhood and began running Ucchan's Okonomiyaki. While this was not the same as actually being of the opposite gender and living a whole lifetime that way, perhaps Ukyo would in some way understand what Ranma was going through.

ranmaukyo1.png

So Ranma made his way to Ucchan's. When he entered Ucchan's Okonomiyaki, his childhood friend greeted him warmly.

"Ranchan!" Ukyo exclaimed. "So, what'll it be? I'll have a free okonomiyaki for you. Just name the type, and it'll be ready. As you like it."

"Ucchan ... I have to tell you something." Ranma said solemnly. "About what happened to me when I was away. I figured maybe you'd understand."

"Ranchan?" Ukyo asked. "Go right ahead. I'm listening. I'll even close up the shop so we can have this place to ourselves while you tell me."

Ranma sat down on a stool as Ukyo listened. "Okay. It all started last week."

Ranma began recounting the story of the encounter with Happosai and Tarou, and the Waterproof Soap. He then began talking about Megumi.

"In this other life, this other world, that's who I was. And everything was ... normal." Ranma said. "Megumi had her sorrows, too, but on the whole her..."

It was at this point that Akane Tendo burst in. "Ranma, just what are you doing here?" she demanded.

"Akane?" Ranma asked. "I..."

Ukyo spoke up. "Ranma was telling me about what happened to him. When he was gone."

"Shouldn't I have to know all this too?" Akane said.

"She's right." Ranma said. "Akane, stay here. You deserve to know."

And with that, Ranma told Ukyo and Akane all about his ... her ... other life as Megumi Yashida.

-------------
Akane and Ukyo sat there in silence for a while. Ranma wiped away a tear from his eye.

"So you see... Megumi's memories and experiences, at least, came with me. And ... she wants me to do good in this world."

"So that's why you were ... apologizing to me last night?" Akane said.

ukyoranmaakane.jpg

"Yeah." Ranma said. "Megumi was always kind to everyone, and didn't like hurting people's feelings if she could help it. She didn't like saying mean things about anyone ... unless they were big jerks like Elliot."

"Ranchan ... part of the time you speak of Megumi as if she was you, and part of the time as if she was a separate person." Ukyo noted.

"I know." Ranma said. "It's like I got reincarnated or something, but then my old self got brought back to life so I had to return to my old life. But I know this much. Megumi wanted her life to mean something. I have to start cleaning up my act, making some changes. Take responsibility. And I think I know where to start."

ukyoakaneworried.png

And with that, Ranma stood up and walked out of Ucchan's toward the Tendo Dojo. He noted Ukyo and Akane staring after him, but staying behind at the entrance to Ucchan's. He ... she noted their concern, but Ranma wasn't going to do anything rash. In fact, what Ranma had in mind was something she should have done a long time ago, but never had the courage to do.

(End Part 4 of the Epilogue. Part 5 to come later).

Ranma (and Megumi's) epilogue, Part 5

Ranma was halfway to the Tendo Dojo, when a stray cat crossed his path. Ranma froze, but only for a moment. I'm ... not all that afraid of that cat.

Indeed, the fear trigger seemed much weaker than it had before. The influence of Megumi was clearly at work here. Perhaps this meant he was gradually overcoming the Neko-ken induced fear of cats.

Of course, this meant that he ... she could no longer go into crazy cat mode, but that was for the best.

With this in mind, Ranma headed for the Dojo. There she intended to confront the source of many of her problems.

----------
Ranma had called his father Genma out to the dojo itself, so that they could speak alone.

"Alright Pops, this has been a long time coming." Ranma said. "I've got a lot to say to you, so you'd better listen up and pay attention."

"First of all, I'll give you some credit. At times you HAVE been a good teacher of the martial arts. When you're not doing something incredibly stupid, that is."

Genma blinked. "I did what I thought was best for you."

"Yeah, I'm sure you did." Ranma said. "But you clearly have a few screws loose. Where do I even start? I'm not counting you engaging me to one of Mr. Tendo's daughters. It makes sense that you wanted to unite the two families practicing the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. So where do I start?"

"I dunno. Maybe when I was just a little bitty kid and you made me sign that pact with my mother to make me a 'man among men' upon pain of seppuku when I was way too young to know what any of that meant. It's a good thing I don't have to worry about that anymore, even though what Mom thought satisfied that requirement was pretty weird and just goes to show how ... what's that word I'm looking for? Yeah, right ... subjective. How subjective that whole thing was."

"But yeah, that whole thing led to you doing a whole lot of stupid things. For over ten years, you took me on this long training trip where I just went along with everything cause I didn't know better, and you were all I had."

"Ranma, you don't need to remind me about THAT. I was there!" Genma said.

"Yeah, you were, but my point is there were times I wish you weren't. I made friends with Ucchan ... Ukyo during one of the stops on our trip, but you engaged me to her in exchange for her father's okonomiyaki cart. But then when you remembered your earlier arrangement with the Tendos, you grabbed me and the cart and left poor Ucchan in the dust. Can you blame her for giving you a beatdown with her giant battle spatula when she arrived here and caught up with us?"

Ranma went on. "But then there was the Nekoken. Yes, I KNOW you were there, but I'm gonna describe it in full cause it's just so stupid and insane. You tied me up, covered me with meat, and lowered me into a pit of starving cats. I don't even wanna know how you captured all those cats and dumped them in there. And why? Because you wanted to teach me the Neko-Ken, or Cat Fist. A technique where someone can be triggered to turn into a crazy unstoppable person who strikes like a cat. It depends on the person having such a fear of cats that if the fear is over-stimulated, they completely lose it and start acting like a wild street cat."

"I'm not gonna ask if you have any idea how insane that sounds cause clearly you don't. I KNOW you never read the page telling you why it was banned, but anyone with common sense shouldn't NEED to! It said that the Nekoken training is dangerous and should only be done by a complete idiot, and anyone even attempting it should have their head examined."

"How COULD you do this? Not just to me, but to those poor starving kitties!"

Genma stared in surprise at Ranma's outburst. He stuttered for a moment.

"What's that? You were about to give your usual line about how the life of a martial artist is fraught with peril?" Ranma said. "Of course it is! But that's no excuse for what you did. And then there's Jusenkyo. You didn't read the guidebooks nor did you listen to the Jusenkyo Guide before you had us training on the poles above the cursed springs. So of course we both fell into springs and got cursed. Me into the Spring of Drowned Girl and you into the Spring of Drowned Panda."

"And yeah, that made my life a lot more complicated." Ranma said. "But do you know what? That Jusenkyo curse may have been the best thing that's ever happened to me. It's opened up new opportunities. I've not only learned to train myself to match my girl type's balance and all, but I've learned a lot of martial arts I might never have learned otherwise. And it's helped me to learn a lot, not just about the martial arts but about life."

ranmasmile.png

Ranma gave a confident smile. "This latest experience has opened up my eyes. Made me realize something. The Anything Goes School of Martial Arts was started by the wrong person, for the wrong reasons. But in the right hands, it can do a lot of good in the community. Bring people together, make them stronger and smarter."

"So yeah. I DO want to be leader of the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. But when I am, it'll be under MY terms."

Genma looked completely flustered. To Ranma, it looked like his father wasn't sure whether to berate Ranma or suddenly display a sense of pride.

"Oh, and before you start taking credit for my being assertive and all that, and taking steps toward being an adult, I'll let you know this happened despite you more than because of you." Ranma added.

At this, Genma just decided it was time once again to test Ranma's reaction toward surprise attacks. He leaped at Ranma, who quickly countered with some basic martial arts techniques. The practice session spilled out into the yard, and before either of them knew it, they both fell into the koi pond.

Both their respective Jusenkyo curses were triggered. Ranma turned into a girl, and Genma into a panda. The two of them, dripping wet, left the pond. Genma slinked into the Tendo household.

Ranma, meanwhile, looked at herself, and then at the sky, and laughed. She laughed for several seconds, and then smiled.

ranmagspeak.png

"Yeah." Ranma said. "That ... that felt good."

Ranma then made her way into the Tendo house. She remained in her girl form for the rest of the day.

(End Part 5. The rest of the epilogue will come soon)

Megumi's Epilogue? Ranma's Dream

That night, Ranma went to sleep, still in the girl form. And she dreamed.

{Suggested music: Persona 4 Golden - Girl of the Hollow Forest}

She dreamed that she was Megumi again. Megumi's personality was once more in control.

She dreamed that she and her friends from the Illusion world were now in the middle of a huge crater. Not far away were the wreckages of the cars they had been traveling in. But the flames all seemed to have died down, and the sky above was calm, blue, and peaceful.

There were no demons, zombies, or other unsettling things in sight. Even Ciel and the demon empress were gone. There was only an eerie silence as the survivors slowly looked around, trying to get their bearings.

ranmegumi.png

"I ... I think the worst might be over now." Megumi said. "Now we just have to, you know, find our way out of here."

Someone suggested that they rest there for a while. Megumi nodded.

"Yeah, we've all like, been through a lot. And it looks like everything's safe." Megumi replied. "We just have to figure out where we go from here. Our poor town is in ruins and we can't go back there till we're sure there are no more zombies there."

A half hour later, a group of rescue helicopters arrived. The rescue workers, as it turned out, had good news. The demon invasion had been beaten back - the demons and their servants (including Elliot) had been sent back to the dark dimensions from which they came. The Weeping Angels, too, were gone. With the help of Discord (who had betrayed Elliot out of a sense of friendship with some of the people affected) and a few unexpected visitors from other worlds, the resistance had managed to triumph.

They had also discovered a cure for the zombie virus, after many experiments with Zombrex. Soon, the infected would be cured, and the walking dead would be just plain dead. On hearing the news, Megumi was happy for the end of the crisis, though sad for all those who had not survived.

A thought came to her. "Have you heard from my father?" she asked.

"Yes, he's fine." the rescue worker said. "He sends his regards. He's been living in a small community in Japan ever since Tokyo was evacuated. He would have sent you a text but long-distance cell phone service has been out ever since the disaster got worse."

Soon, the survivors were taken to a medical facility, and after being screened, were allowed to stay at a hotel the rescue workers were using to house refugees from invaded towns and cities. There they had time to further rest and reflect.

Megumi still remembered that she had been a boy named Ranma Saotome in a previous life, but his personality had retreated. She did, however, now know all sorts of strange martial arts moves.

Later, the survivors would revisit the ruins of the town, and see what personal possessions of theirs they could salvage. When visiting Lola's mansion, Megumi almost laughed at the sight of the remains of a fried zombie near Lola's favorite tanning booth. In any case, they took what they could.

And then they proceeded to start going their separate ways. Jason and Orel had some secret mission to accomplish. Lola wished to reunite with friends and family elsewhere. David wished to join the resistance and the rescue workers in their disaster relief efforts. And Megumi would be returning to Japan to reunite with her father, Takayuki Yashida.

The world had suffered a great deal. Cities were in ruins, and some of the governments had fallen. But now it was on the road to recovery.

----------

Ranma awoke from the dream, still in her girl form. She looked around the room to take in her surroundings. Yes, she was in her room at the Tendo household. She was Ranma.

What ... what was that?

The dream had seemed so real, but it couldn't have been. The world Megumi came from was only an illusion. One that didn't hold up to harsh scrutiny.

And yet ... could it have been real? Could the forces of the multiverse have created such a world after it'd been created by shared imaginings?

Or was the dream merely Ranma's mind pondering what if things were different? Or perhaps the dream occured because he felt sad for Megumi and wished her situation could have had a happier ending.

In the end, did it even matter? Ranma wasn't sure where Megumi was now. Perhaps she still lived within his subconscious, at the very least. But Ranma still had her memories, and would always remember that other life as Megumi.

Ranma walked to the window, and looked at the sky. Again, Ranma thought of the words the Megumi persona spoke just before Ranma had been awakened with the others.

"Don't worry about me, please. You're the one I know has something to go back to. A family. Friends. Responsibilities. Be there for them, just as we were for our friends here."
Perhaps that was what the dream was for, regardless of any other possibilities. To help Ranma move on, and to do what he ... she needed to do to change things for the better.

Ranma continued staring out the window. The light of early dawn could be seen in the distance.

Ranma stared at the dawn with a wistful smile.

Thank you, Megumi.

End of Ranma and Megumi's Epilogue

OOC: Special thanks to @Thuro Pendragon for the clear backgroundless pic for Megumi, @TheColourlessRainbow and @Hospes for welcoming me in and hosting/co-hosting this scenario, and to @Jeremi, @Ryu Keiko, @FireDrake150, @BarrenThin, @Mari, @Gummi Bunnies, and @Mighty Roman for all the great interaction they had with me.

And this will be my final post in this thread unless someone wants me for credits, or wants me to do an epilogue for a certain one-post NPC that briefly appeared in the safehouse. It's been a great incredible ride.

Senji's Epilogue:

Senji smiled at the people he called his friends, as one by one they left to be back home... To be their normal selves again. As he looked around at them, it seemed as reality was beginning to shift. His surroundings began to fill with blurry images. He rubbed his eyes, trying to figure out what was going on. He saw images of Megumi/Ranma, and Melody/Four, and the others.... But behind them, he saw Ganta, Yo, Shiro, and the others of the Deadman Alliance..... He smiled a little as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm... I'm not crying... That's for wusses..." he mumbled as quickly got rid of the tears. The more and more he looked around, the more the surroundings became what he grew to call home. He wasn't seeing the walls of his cell, but he wasn't seeing the skies of Tokyo. He saw Ganta and the others fighting, fighting the Undertakers as they struggled to rid themselves of the cursed collars they wore everyday that threaten their lives. He tugged on his and was surprised he was able to go all this time without eating some candy.... Senji turned around and looked back, still able to make out the friends he made as Alex....

Thank you guys.... Said a familiar voice from Senji's mouth. It sounded like.... Like Alex. I couldn't have asked for better friends, nor a better relationship, nor a better life. He said softly as he smiled. I will never..... Ever forget you all.... Be safe, and remember, we will meet again. He said softly as Senji turned around. He tilted his head down, giving himself a moment to relax and soak in the fact that this was finally over. That he returning to this... Shithole.... That he called his home.... "We will escape this place.... And then..... " he stopped midsentence as he balled his fist. "I can go back to the force, and back to protecting those I care about." He said softly. "But for now........"

As Senji stood there, fist balled, his surroundings became that much clearer. The Undertakers. Ganta and Shiro... They needed his help..... And he was more than happy to give it, and to help kill the fuckers that were hurting his friends. "I'm going to mess you guys up good!" He yelled as he crossed his arms and sliced his forearms open, his blood pouring out and making blades form in it's place from the blood. "Ganta, stop acting like a wuss and let's do this!" he shouted. Ganta turned at the sound of his voice, eyes wide and his smile even wider. "Senji! You're back! From... Wherever the hell you went." He said, eyes tearing up. "God you are such a pussy..." He said softly and chuckled. The blood blades in his arms began to grow in size, forming a web-like trait between them. Before you knew it, three guards were taking out, sliced in half and Senji smirked.

"Invisible Black...... It's great to be back..."

(Hope this was as good as I made it out in my head.... It's tough being Senji, but I enjoyed the challenge :D Thanks to all those who were awesome enough to interact with me and keep me in the loop! @Chris Lang @Gummi Bunnies @Mighty Roman @Hospes .... Everyone else... sorry if I'm forgetting to tag anyone else :) ))

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Lang
Status
Not open for further replies.