I'll Take Care of You (Mine and Zidlijan's rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jace smiled a little and sighed. "Ok...are you feeling a little better?" He asked, still worried about the boy.

He nodded and looked down halfheartedly "... pain ... awa..y.." he forced himself to say, not shivering anymore "... it... ra..ndom.." he replied, shrugging a little and caressing his stomach like a child with a tummy ache would. He was probably far too uneducated.

He nodded and sighed a little. "Were you hurting while I was at work?" He asked, getting up. "Maybe it's your body getting itself ready for the baby." He hummed.

((Sorry but you seriously need to work on those one liners, I know I get brain freeze due to stress but too much is too much and it doesn't help development, it's very hard to try to write something long))

He shrugged, maybe he didn't want it as much anymore. It was just too much pain to bear, it was insane. "....uM... Yes." he replied to his question tough, nodding "p ..hone... fell... wh..en i fi---rst hurt..." he mumbled, and cleaned his face. "s...ti ll .. early..." he said, looking out the window. Indeed Jace had worked a very short shift, it was just about 11:00 am when he arrived and he had already ate something worthy of a day. "... u m ... " he whispered softly "S..ho ..p p i n g?"

(I know, sorry about that...sometimes it just happens with me.)

Jace nodded and got up. "Yeah, I haven't gotten the groceries out of the trunk yet, I'm just about to do that now. You can help me do that if you want." He said and then got up, heading toward the door; he opened it and went out to get the stuff from the trunk of the car, grabbing the milk and other things he had gotten. Once back inside he went to put everything up and then sighed softly. "Alright...I wish I knew what to do for your pain, I mean I've never really dealt with male pregnancy so all I can tell you is that pain is going to be a part of the deal." He hummed. "Have you experienced anything else? We should probably write all this stuff down, times when your in pain and something your experiencing." It sounded good to him, but he wasn't sure if the other would be interested in doing that.

((Sorry, weekends do things to me i just, omg sorry))

He nodded then, trying to help him with fixing the things, least try to make himself useful for a moment or a change more precisely speaking, he listened to the offer about writing down what was going on with him and nodded once more "Yes..." he forced out, and took one of the small boxes of strawberry milk, letting out a very sweet smile. "Y .. ou ... re..m..mem...bered..." he grinned at the young man and showing the container, opening it to drink it right away.

(No, it's fine. I know my one liners can get on peoples nerves, and I try my best.)

Jace smiled. "Of course I did." He said, seeing that he liked the strawberry milk he had gotten. "If you were wanting anything else I will gladly get it for you and everything...I'll even take you shopping if you would like. I know you'll need to when it comes closer to time to have the baby and everything, baby clothes and all that stuff." He said as he put up the stuff and then started the dishes.

((No that wasn't the thing, the thing is that weekends do things to me, bad things))

He nodded but then blushed with pressed lips. "I'd... l..ike... to ...d o .. t .h.a.t.... m y ... self..." he replied and coughed then, taking another sip from the milk to ease his throat and then just finished arranging the objects as he was instructed to eventually. "Um ... c...an .. I g..o ... sh..op ... to..mo... rr.ow?" he asked, he probably wanted to be two steps ahead, just in case, or maybe there was something he wanted, after all, his only belonging, was a notebook, jeans and a hoody, and a pair of tennises.

(Ah ok.)

Jace turned to him and nodded a little. "Alright...if that's what you want to do." He smiled and went back to the dishes, as much as he worried about the kid he knew the other just wanted to do a few things on his own. "But just be sure to call me if you need me alright? I'll have to get you a cell phone so you can text instead of having to talk and hurt your throat like I know it probably is." As a matter of fact he like the boy's voice but he knew talking was putting a strain on his throat; he didn't want the other to hurt his throat more than it already was.

He looked up at him and blinked softly for a moment, smiling again with only pressed lips. "N-No... No... d..e.b..t. .s.. " he motioned, hardly able to talk any longer. He sat down in a chair on the table and only observed him, that man was young but he had one wide strong looking back... and he was gentle and nice, but he also was very attractive, how come he was alone? He looked down, he probably wasn't, and he was wasting his time thinking these idiocies.

"Prepaid, I don't get those phones with the different plans and stuff. I'll set it up tomorrow while your shopping." Jace assured. "Did you prefer a flip phone or one of those touch screen ones?" He asked, just wanting to make sure he got the right phone for the other male and not the wrong one. Soon he finished washing dishes and turned the water off before turning back to the other male, smiling a little.

He shrugged now and sipped on the last of his little milk box "Flip..." he responded, truth was he always wanted a cellphone, but he just didn't even know how most machines worked at all, and he also didn't happen to have enough education to know why they were so important to begin with.

"Alright, flip phone it is." Jace nodded and finished the dishes up, once he got everything finished he turned to the other. "Want to watch a movie or something?" He asked looking over at Allen with a small smile. "I have Netflix on the Wii so we can watch whatever movie you want if I don't have one on the shelf you like."

He tilted his head " m .. ovi..e..?" he asked, pure ignorance and curiosity drawn all over his face, he probably even hardly knew just what was a Television, how in the world would he know what a movie was? Even if it was common knowledge, he didn't share it and no one else shared it with him, not even that other man...

And then just thinking of him he looked down and shook his head. Asking for something could get him a beating.

Jace walked up to him and took his hand. "Yeah, a movie...come on." He led him to the livingroom and let go as he went to turn on the TV and put in a movie, one of his older ones which was a Marx Brothers movie 'Duck Soup'; he could tell the other had never seen a movie before so maybe an old comedy wouldn't be half bad. "If it doesn't interest you just say so and I'll put something else in." He assured.

He shrugged and pulled his slim legs to his chest, hugging them and watching him, curious of what they were going to watch now. "... ?" he'd never heard such a name before and he wasn't sure it was actually a movie, or how movies even worked, still it was probably just a normal show, like television. It couldn't have anything he hadn't seen before. Now could it?

It was an old black and white movie Jace had put in and he wasn't sure the other would be interested but he could at least try, if Allen wasn't interested in it he hoped he would tell him; he didn't want to force him to watch a movie that he didn't really find the least bit interesting to begin with.

((I'm sorry I don't know that movie what is it about?))

He was paying much more attention than what he had ever expected, he giggled at times and sometimes he'd feel distracted, but mostly he kept watching, curiosity having gotten the best of him, and what was best, no commercials!

(Ah, sorry about that. My parents introduced me to a lot of old movies when I was younger, have you ever heard of the Marx Brothers? The movie was made in 1933 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_Soup_(1933_film) That should explain what it is. I sort of suck at explaining things.)

Jace as glad the other liked the movie so far, it was an old movie that he had found when he and his parents were moving into a different house and asked them about it; he watched it and found that he had liked it.

He shrugged eventually and looked around, the movie was funny but what else was there to it? He was getting quite bored, so he grabbed his notebook and wrote on it. "Who made this thing?" he asked, referring to movies in general most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.